[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks vs Bucks (Part 1 of Home and Home)
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
1/4/2017  11:05 PM
When the Bucks get Middleton back they are going to be a top 4 team in the east--they also need a C--Henson stinks
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
1/4/2017  11:09 PM
holfresh wrote:Good game..Lance played him well most of the night..Big shot..Can live with that...

Gimme a break! This team sucks. Losers...

Knicks_Fan
Knicksfan
USA
1/4/2017  11:18 PM
fitzfarm wrote:Game should have never been This close we are a supior team... totally disappointed in our effort esp on defense over the last 6 games..also knicks should protest this game. Rose was hammered by Greek one move traveling freak . Prior to the inbound it should have been two shots and the ball game over ... again no love from the refs ... who is the f'n home team ....

Yada yada yada

The Knocks lost the final quarter by 15. They have been pathetic lately. Superior team my bass, they are just unraveling into what they seem to have never stopped being: losers.

Knicks_Fan
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

1/4/2017  11:20 PM
At least I have the Giants and Rangers...
DLeethal wrote: Lol Rick needs a safe space
Knicksfan
USA
1/4/2017  11:25 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:At least I have the Giants and Rangers...

SSDD

Knicks_Fan
WaltLongmire
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5843

1/4/2017  11:33 PM
[IMG_block] https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1YVSoWW8AQZS13.jpg [/IMG_block]

Did not notice the hook when I was watching the game on my computer...big time foul, also missed, as well as the inbounds play.

NBA already giving him James/Wade treatment?

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
1/5/2017  12:56 AM
WaltLongmire wrote:[IMG_block] https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1YVSoWW8AQZS13.jpg [/IMG_block]

Did not notice the hook when I was watching the game on my computer...big time foul, also missed, as well as the inbounds play.

I feel like the NBA has decided the Knicks are the perpetual Craig Ehlo of the league at this point - aka just the backdrop to stars' defining moments.

¿ △ ?
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
1/5/2017  1:01 AM
crzymdups wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:[IMG_block] https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1YVSoWW8AQZS13.jpg [/IMG_block]

I feel like the NBA has decided the Knicks are the perpetual Craig Ehlo of the league at this point - aka just the backdrop to stars' defining moments.

This is a horrible thing to see after the fact. 😡

The good news is that we at least have KP!!! I can only get dismayed by the losing streak for a short time before I remember that we have KP and all our draft picks!!! The future is still bright!!! They can't hold us down forever.

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

1/5/2017  1:47 AM
crzymdups wrote:

Look at the guy on the left pointing out the foul to his female companion...and the older guy behind him mouthing "hey, what about the hooking!?"

Will be interesting to see what the league says about the fact that Greek F might have committed two fouls and 1 violation during the last 10 seconds of the game.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
Chandler
Member: #6197

1/5/2017  7:38 AM
WaltLongmire wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Look at the guy on the left pointing out the foul to his female companion...and the older guy behind him mouthing "hey, what about the hooking!?"

Will be interesting to see what the league says about the fact that Greek F might have committed two fouls and 1 violation during the last 10 seconds of the game.

They should say something but won't. The NFL would issue an apology.

IMO I thought both teams played very well. The Knicks mistake was to let up on the throttle when up 10+ and the Bucks smart move was to drive harder. They deserve credit for that

The refs stunk. They have a bigger impact than in other sports. Every time they blow the whistle (or do t blow when they should) they affect the score by roughly 0.5 points. It's actually a little bigger when u take into account how fouls can soften a defense (and thus fg% would increase too)

On the one hand 0.5 point impact is meaningful and it should discourage teams from fouling and encourage teams to try and draw fouls.

On the other hand it makes the games outcome extremely dependent on the refs ability to be correct.

I was nauseated on the non-call w Rose. The hook by giannis which I didn't see yesterday was more sickening

I was not a fan of Stern but there was a period where he would go public w this. An apology is warranted. And w fans paying big money to watch refs need to be accountable too. Player stats are made public for all the world to judge. WhY aren't refs?

Silver is a stooge and will do zero.

(5)(5)
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
1/5/2017  9:24 AM
Why was 6 8" lance guarding the 6 11" greek freak by himself, even with Lance's out stretch arm trying to defend the shot, he still had a crystal clear look at the basket, The ref doesnt even see the arm because he's behind the play and it wasn't blatant. Maybe lance should have did a little flopping.

Melo does that samething all the time, and rarely gets called for it.

ES
Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/5/2017  9:24 AM
WaltLongmire wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:Gotta get the ball out of Giannis hands EARLY on the last possession.

LT sucks, lets face it

On that defensive play?

He didn't really stop Giannis when it mattered...4th quarter.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718

1/5/2017  9:25 AM
callmened wrote:knicks are now 1-12 when rose takes over 17 shots

really...? where did you find that out? that is an interesting stat.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
1/5/2017  9:27 AM
I noticed the hook on the replay last night. Also the foul on the inbounds but WTF are Melo/Rose doing there?

Nice play in the 3rd and awful in the 4th. Hornacek should have kept calling TO's until they settled.

On the last play, someone has to double late. Give the Freak credit. He pulled it off. When is the last time you saw Melo score on an iso last second?

That being said, it was his best game in weeks.

Cartman718

1/5/2017  9:28 AM
crzymdups wrote:

i can't help but feel the same way. Most famous arena blah blah is all BS. none of the premium FAs want to play for the knicks, because they probably feel they can't change the culture here.

holfresh
Member: #1081

1/5/2017  9:37 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/5/2017  9:37 AM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:I noticed the hook on the replay last night. Also the foul on the inbounds but WTF are Melo/Rose doing there?

Nice play in the 3rd and awful in the 4th. Hornacek should have kept calling TO's until they settled.

On the last play, someone has to double late. Give the Freak credit. He pulled it off. When is the last time you saw Melo score on an iso last second?

That being said, it was his best game in weeks.

November 25, 2016 and November 30th 2016??..Do you watch games??..Our MVP 6th man de jour is clutch...

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
1/5/2017  9:43 AM
Cartman718 wrote:

I.m not surprise, I can think of at least 3 of the pass 7 losses

ES
shinmen
Member: #6029
France
1/5/2017  9:58 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

Maybe he shoots more because the team is struggling instead of the team is struggling because he shoots more. I haven't seen the last few games. From what I have seen, Rose has not been more detrimental to the team than Melo or Noah.

Cartman718

1/5/2017  10:05 AM
Chandler wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

They should say something but won't. The NFL would issue an apology.

IMO I thought both teams played very well. The Knicks mistake was to let up on the throttle when up 10+ and the Bucks smart move was to drive harder. They deserve credit for that

The refs stunk. They have a bigger impact than in other sports. Every time they blow the whistle (or do t blow when they should) they affect the score by roughly 0.5 points. It's actually a little bigger when u take into account how fouls can soften a defense (and thus fg% would increase too)

On the one hand 0.5 point impact is meaningful and it should discourage teams from fouling and encourage teams to try and draw fouls.

On the other hand it makes the games outcome extremely dependent on the refs ability to be correct.

I was nauseated on the non-call w Rose. The hook by giannis which I didn't see yesterday was more sickening

I was not a fan of Stern but there was a period where he would go public w this. An apology is warranted. And w fans paying big money to watch refs need to be accountable too. Player stats are made public for all the world to judge. WhY aren't refs?

Silver is a stooge and will do zero.

This is what I have been saying...they need to do more evals for the refs during the season and dock them something every X amount of bad calls, kinda like technical fouls.
Cartman718

1/5/2017  10:07 AM
shinmen wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

Maybe he shoots more because the team is struggling instead of the team is struggling because he shoots more. I haven't seen the last few games. From what I have seen, Rose has not been more detrimental to the team than Melo or Noah.

I don't think that's true...he just doesn't find passing lanes that well imho. Jennings does that way better. Rose's game is strictly PNR + drive to basket. Every time he jumps up to get better vision while passing, I cringe thinking...here comes a TO.

Knicks vs Bucks (Part 1 of Home and Home)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy