Author Thread
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

12/30/2016  9:11 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Now the Knicks are balling. And it wasn't because of great ball movement.

dude why do you always have to take shots at me? We are both Knick fans we both want them to win right?
I'm stating that I disagree with you that this particular game is hinged on great ball movement. Not sure why you think that is a shot at you. On the other hand, your statement...

" damn I wish I knew as much as you do "

That sounds like a clear shot. Pot..kettle.

Well I didn't start it. The other day you got all bent out of shape because I used the word BUT. You just assumed I was taking a shot at melo which I wasn't. In fact I complimented the hell out of him. I said he has always been very chartiable and always kept his nose clean. So yeah I regret saying that remark to you but at the same time you kind of went after me first
I didn't go after you at all. I went after your opinion. As for the other thread, I think enough has already been said in that same thread. No need to rehash here.
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/30/2016  9:11 PM
I was just blown away by KP's behind the back move and Rose's two handed dunk. Two things I did not expect to see.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

12/30/2016  9:12 PM
nyknickzingis wrote:That behind the back dribble by Porzingis was sick. Just incredible. What a marvel. This guy needs 1-2 hours a day in the summer with focus on post game and catching the ball against smaller guys with his back to the basket and we'll see him get 25 points a night without trouble. He already gets us 20 a night without a good post game.

We're good on offense as a team, but our defense. Man just stinks. I don't see us doing better than where we are right now. Around .500

It's been plenty of games now. We are kinda who we are at this point. A good team on offense with some exciting scorers and talent, and a bad team defensively. We'll hover around .500 all season. Been doing this all year so far, won't change much going forward. These players have their habits and many of them are older so they won't change those habits.

Us making the playoffs depends on how good or bad the other teams in the East are. Right now I'd guess 41 wins will get you in, but who knows.

He is still a young kid who needs some more strength. Good post games can take time maybe working with Hakeem would be great. Other than that a player like KP is pretty rare and I'm glad he is gonna be here for any years and hopefully lead the knicks one day to a title
Cartman718

12/30/2016  9:13 PM
CrushAlot wrote:I was just blown away by KP's behind the back move and Rose's two handed dunk. Two things I did not expect to see.
Another thing I don't expect to see either...Noah coming out with a vengeance in the 2nd half. Hope that happens too!
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
CrushAlot
USA
12/30/2016  9:13 PM
CrushAlot
USA
12/30/2016  9:14 PM
StarksEwing1

12/30/2016  9:14 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Now the Knicks are balling. And it wasn't because of great ball movement.

dude why do you always have to take shots at me? We are both Knick fans we both want them to win right?
I'm stating that I disagree with you that this particular game is hinged on great ball movement. Not sure why you think that is a shot at you. On the other hand, your statement...

" damn I wish I knew as much as you do "

That sounds like a clear shot. Pot..kettle.

Well I didn't start it. The other day you got all bent out of shape because I used the word BUT. You just assumed I was taking a shot at melo which I wasn't. In fact I complimented the hell out of him. I said he has always been very chartiable and always kept his nose clean. So yeah I regret saying that remark to you but at the same time you kind of went after me first
I didn't go after you at all. I went after your opinion. As for the other thread, I think enough has already been said in that same thread. No need to rehash here.
yes I agree. I wont rehash it. I have nothing against you. I just wish you wouldn't assume something. If you aren't sure what I meant just ask me man
StarksEwing1

12/30/2016  9:15 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:I was just blown away by KP's behind the back move and Rose's two handed dunk. Two things I did not expect to see.
Another thing I don't expect to see either...Noah coming out with a vengeance in the 2nd half. Hope that happens too!
Noah had his best game last game so hopefully he follows that up in the second half
nyknickzingis
Member: #6207

12/30/2016  9:15 PM
One thing Hornachek can use next year is an assistant that specializes in organizing and scheming defenses. I don't know who exactly would fit the bill, but he needs one. Hornachek's a good coach, good leader and team guy, but I don't know if he knows or focuses all that much on defense. Rambis is not getting it done. They should get someone in who is much better.

I don't have much hope for us getting a W tonight or tomorrow. I'm hoping we can pull off a steal the lead late in this one, we almost did in Atlanta. But with where our defense is, I can't see us winning road games against teams playing well. We've mostly beaten bad teams on the road, or teams playing bad at the point we see them.

Really don't know what can solve the defensive problems. If we even played average defense, this team would be 3-4 wins better and a playoff lock for the season. Can't understand why a team of so many good players who say their goal is to win, refuse to play hard on defense. We need Rose, Melo, and guys like that to show leadership on defense and play hard there. They just don't.

StarksEwing1

12/30/2016  9:18 PM
nyknickzingis wrote:One thing Hornachek can use next year is an assistant that specializes in organizing and scheming defenses. I don't know who exactly would fit the bill, but he needs one. Hornachek's a good coach, good leader and team guy, but I don't know if he knows or focuses all that much on defense. Rambis is not getting it done. They should get someone in who is much better.

I don't have much hope for us getting a W tonight or tomorrow. I'm hoping we can pull off a steal the lead late in this one, we almost did in Atlanta. But with where our defense is, I can't see us winning road games against teams playing well. We've mostly beaten bad teams on the road, or teams playing bad at the point we see them.

Really don't know what can solve the defensive problems. If we even played average defense, this team would be 3-4 wins better and a playoff lock for the season. Can't understand why a team of so many good players who say their goal is to win, refuse to play hard on defense. We need Rose, Melo, and guys like that to show leadership on defense and play hard there. They just don't.

We definetly need more defensive players.
ScoreBot
12/30/2016  9:20 PM
3Q - 10:07
NOP 57 NYK 53
Cartman718

12/30/2016  9:23 PM
2 terrible passes by Melo so far
ScoreBot
12/30/2016  9:24 PM
3Q - 7:53
NOP 63 NYK 53
Cartman718

12/30/2016  9:24 PM
Can't believe Rose stepped out of bounds!!
Cartman718

12/30/2016  9:25 PM
Again KP fails to abuse their guards. Ugh. This is giving other teams strategy on how to play him
WP76
Member: #4508

12/30/2016  9:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/30/2016  9:28 PM
I get so tired of the lack of effort for long stretches by this team. I can understand missed shots or mistakes borne of effort. I cannot fathom the extended displays of lackadaisical indifference we often show.
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
12/30/2016  9:26 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nyknickzingis wrote:One thing Hornachek can use next year is an assistant that specializes in organizing and scheming defenses. I don't know who exactly would fit the bill, but he needs one. Hornachek's a good coach, good leader and team guy, but I don't know if he knows or focuses all that much on defense. Rambis is not getting it done. They should get someone in who is much better.

We definetly need more defensive players.

This team plays spot defense. They can't do it for any consistent period of time.

fitzfarm
Member: #3285

12/30/2016  9:27 PM
We look completely unmotivated... like we have since Boston on xmass .we should not be losing to this bad team
Cartman718

12/30/2016  9:27 PM
WP76 wrote:I get so tired of the lack of effort for long stretches by this team. I can understand missed shots or mistakes borne of effort. I cannot fathom the extended displays of lackadaisical indifference we often display.
Agree. That's why we are middle echelon
ScoreBot
12/30/2016  9:28 PM
3Q - 6:50
NOP 63 NYK 53
GameThread: Pelicans tonight!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy