Member: #758
USA
12/28/2016  8:43 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
magicTs wrote:Totally irresponsible from Melo. Leaves his team in the **** and doesn't even care about it. Useless leader.

The Knicks should fine him as heavily as they can.

Why did that have to be reviewed? Initial call was a double tech. It's sickening. It was over. The league should fine him after the game but to toss him? BS
Exactly
It was the right call. You cant choke and punch a player like that

I think you may be overstating how bad it was. Play the F on!!!

It was still the right call

STOP!!! They almost let it go before deciding to review it!!!

AUTOADVERT
SocraticBallin22
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6096

12/28/2016  8:44 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
magicTs wrote:Totally irresponsible from Melo. Leaves his team in the **** and doesn't even care about it. Useless leader.

Why did that have to be reviewed? Initial call was a double tech. It's sickening. It was over. The league should fine him after the game but to toss him? BS
Exactly

I disagree about the review. If it was that bad, they should have tossed him right away. They called a double tech after Sefalosha retaliated. Order was restored. Why review and have Melo tossed? Let the league fine him after game.

StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

12/28/2016  8:44 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

Exactly

Yep but you have to remember who was kicked out.
What does that mean? I'm not happy he was kicked out. Even you said it was the right call
SocraticBallin22

12/28/2016  8:45 PM
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

Exactly

That's the point! Techs were assessed and it was over. Play on. Why review? It was stupid.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

Exactly

What does that mean? I'm not happy he was kicked out. Even you said it was the right call
I am not sure if it was the right call. Seems like calls against Melo are always right to you. That is what it means.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
StarksEwing1

nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

Exactly

Nix be honest if it was the other way around would you feel the same way? If Stefalusa did that to melo I would want stefalusa kicked out
SocraticBallin22

12/28/2016  8:46 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

Exactly

I am not sure if it was the right call. Seems like calls against Melo are always right to you. That is what it means.

Would they have reviewed that if it were Lebron, Harden or Westbrook? Prolly not and no ejection.

CrushAlot
USA
12/28/2016  8:46 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

Exactly

Would they have reviewed that if it were Lebron, Harden or Westbrook? Prolly not and no ejection.

I agree.
StarksEwing1

12/28/2016  8:47 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

Exactly

Bull****. You are turning into a real piece of crap. I tried to be nice to you all the time and all you do is insult me
nixluva
USA
12/28/2016  8:48 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

Exactly

Nix be honest if it was the other way around would you feel the same way? If Stefalusa did that to melo I would want stefalusa kicked out

No I wouldn't and honestly worse happens to Melo on a regular basis! I said PLAY ON and I'd say the same if it was the other way around cuz it was nothing. COME ON MAN!

Knicks67
Member: #6370

12/28/2016  8:49 PM
Sasha really sucks, 0/5 with no assists, steals or blocks and only two boards all game
StarksEwing1

12/28/2016  8:49 PM
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

Exactly

No I wouldn't and honestly worse happens to Melo on a regular basis! I said PLAY ON and I'd say the same if it was the other way around cuz it was nothing. COME ON MAN!

Well its over now. Hopefully Rose and KP can get us the win
CrushAlot
USA
12/28/2016  8:51 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

Exactly

Bull****. You are turning into a real piece of crap. I tried to be nice to you all the time and all you do is insult me
Do you mean when Melo got praised for giving a kid with cancer a car and you posted BUT in capital lettersand I called you on it? Sorry, you go after the guy and then waffle on your position. That doesn't mean that you don't do it.
nixluva
USA
12/28/2016  8:52 PM
Knicks67 wrote:Sasha really sucks, 0/5 with no assists, steals or blocks and only two boards all game

He's back to taking those NO ARCH, too rushed shots again! He just needs to slow down and put some arch on his shots

StarksEwing1

12/28/2016  8:53 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

Exactly

Do you mean when Melo got praised for giving a kid with cancer a car and you posted BUT in capital lettersand I called you on it? Sorry, you go after the guy and then waffle on your position. That doesn't mean that you don't do it.
I don't go after the guy. Even if I did why do you get so defensive about it? Anyway if you aren't gonna be nice or respectful please don't talk to me again
SocraticBallin22

12/28/2016  8:53 PM
Knicks67 wrote:Sasha really sucks, 0/5 with no assists, steals or blocks and only two boards all game

Agreed. Every time Sasha takes a shot, I want to vomit. Please give Baker his minutes in the 2nd half.

SocraticBallin22

12/28/2016  8:54 PM
nixluva wrote:

He's back to taking those NO ARCH, too rushed shots again! He just needs to slow down and put some arch on his shots

Or Ron Baker can get his minutes.

StarksEwing1

12/28/2016  8:54 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/28/2016  8:55 PM
nixluva wrote:

we really need another 2 guard. I like Lee a lot but when he isnt available its tough to replace
nixluva
USA
12/28/2016  8:56 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

Exactly

I don't go after the guy. Even if I did why do you get so defensive about it? Anyway if you aren't gonna be nice or respectful please don't talk to me again

Sorry but this is kind of funny 😂 You guys may not realize how many times you've had similar arguments but it's almost deja vu for me reading this. As you said, it's over! Let's see this team get this win.

CrushAlot
USA
12/28/2016  8:56 PM
This would be a big win with Lee and Melo out.
Anyone going to the Hawks game?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy