[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Any idea how long Damps will take to decide?
Author Thread
bernard
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #475
8/9/2004  11:55 AM
Anyone have any insight into how long this will take to play out? What factors will affect timing, etc.?

Also, if this will drag, does it limit other options?

Looks like Damps has no incentive to move this along, unless a S&T comes through, as he'll want to exhaust all options before taking our MLE, assuming that he's even considering doing so.
AUTOADVERT
raven
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #316
Canada
8/9/2004  12:23 PM
I think a lot of that may depends on the hawks, if they sigh hudson, they won't have much caproom left.

Tehn, if mulin doesn't want to make any kind of S&T, then damp won't have any other choice that come and play for us.

2 weeks from now everything should be over in a way or the other.
s3231
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #544
USA
8/9/2004  1:16 PM
When Dampier came to visit NY he said he would try to make his decision in 4 or 5 days. If he really meant that, then he should be making a decision any minute now. However, I won't be surprised at all if this lasts another week or two.
"This is a very cautious situation that we're in. You have to be conservative in terms of using your assets and using them wisely. We're building for the future." - Zeke (I guess not protecting a first round pick is being conservative)
Any idea how long Damps will take to decide?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy