[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Denver Knuggets
Author Thread
nyknickzingis
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6207

12/18/2016  8:04 AM
Real shame that Rose got hurt.
Think with Rose we would be able to win 1 more game in this stretch.
Was hoping for 3-2 on this trip, but 2-3 isn't awful.

Can't stress the importance of the next 3. All teams fighting us in the playoff race.

Noah just continues to sadden me. If he were making 8 million a year and playing this way, ok. At 18 million he's stealing money. He's a complete liability on offense too many times. Holds on to the ball way too long, doesn't attack or look to score. He can pass and be a factor on the boards but it's not effective on most nights.

Our defense was a joke last night. We weren't contesting or competing on defense with any intensity. Could be that it's Denver.

I still think Hornachek should think about making a change to the starting 5. We need more scoring ability with the starting 5. Teams just sag off Noah and make it harder for KP and Melo to score.

AUTOADVERT
OldFan
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #446
12/18/2016  10:55 AM
nyknickzingis wrote:Real shame that Rose got hurt.
Think with Rose we would be able to win 1 more game in this stretch.
Was hoping for 3-2 on this trip, but 2-3 isn't awful.

Can't stress the importance of the next 3. All teams fighting us in the playoff race.

Noah just continues to sadden me. If he were making 8 million a year and playing this way, ok. At 18 million he's stealing money. He's a complete liability on offense too many times. Holds on to the ball way too long, doesn't attack or look to score. He can pass and be a factor on the boards but it's not effective on most nights.

Our defense was a joke last night. We weren't contesting or competing on defense with any intensity. Could be that it's Denver.

I still think Hornachek should think about making a change to the starting 5. We need more scoring ability with the starting 5. Teams just sag off Noah and make it harder for KP and Melo to score.

Noah has not played well, but the problem is defense. If there is a change to the starting 5 that makes the defense better I'm all for it - but I think is a systemic problem and swapping someone out of the starters is not going to solve it.
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
12/18/2016  11:22 AM
sidneydeane wrote:I guess we can put to bed the whole jennjngs or rose argument now right? Damn that game was ugly, our D was horrendous.

Jennings is a funny player. He likes to pressure the ball but gets beat most of the time.

Game Thread: Denver Knuggets

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy