[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Trap games: Sacramento, Lakers, Suns
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

12/8/2016  10:06 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/9/2016  6:04 AM
The next 3 games are super important...

We weren't expected to beat Cleveland.... and it's scary to think about the ass whoopin that awaits us 4 games from now in Golden state...

....being 15-10 entering the Golden State game would be everything we need to make this season successful. 3 teams horribly under .500... they are? MUST WIN GAMES!

Now we could go 2-1 and that would be fine. 1-2 or going 0-3 would be a catastrophe. We simply can't lose 5 straight games from the Cavs game to Golden state.

Are we still good team yet? The test isn't beating the best teams yet... it's beating the ones we're supposed to beat.

15-10 or 14-11 or bust!

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
12/9/2016  5:10 AM
agree
sidneydeane
Member: #6384

12/9/2016  6:50 AM
I got a bad feeling about this sac game
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
12/9/2016  7:56 AM
This team has to come into these games with a winner take all, killer instinct. They don't often do that which makes me concerned about the mental approach. This team needs the edge that KOQ has been playing with. I'd also consider a few minutes for Plumlee too for his aggressive play.

Somehow they've got to get KP going!!! Set some picks for KP early and give him confidence and that should have a big impact.

EnySpree

12/9/2016  12:22 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/9/2016  12:25 PM
sidneydeane wrote:I got a bad feeling about this sac game

If we lose the Sacramento game chances are we're dropping that Laker game too. The suns game would be in jeopardy at that point cuz the team would be spiraling. This is the formula that's always been the case for US the last 15 years....you would hope things are different with this group. I'm expecting a win in Sacramento. The Lakers game will be tougher and the best chance of losing. The suns game should be interesting as well if the Knicks give them early confidence.

15-10 or 12-13.... one would be fantastic, the other spells the beginning of the end

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
12/12/2016  8:32 AM
Looks like we might win all three trap games. The team looks solid, and we should finish no worse than the 4th seed for the playoffs.
Trust the Process
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/12/2016  8:45 AM
TheGame wrote:Looks like we might win all three trap games. The team looks solid, and we should finish no worse than the 4th seed for the playoffs.

ha want to avoid seed #4 or #8 cause you know who will be #1

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/12/2016  9:00 AM
2 out of 3. We are not falling for the trap.

Melo suhucks but gets 7 assists and 3 blocks. That cross court pass to Lee for an open 3 that Wally highlighted was fantastic. My hero could have made it a much better look if he had crashed the boards instead of just loafing back down court as the shot fell.

Look folks, I'm trying my best to fill the vacuum from all the Melohaters that have vacated.

EnySpree

12/12/2016  9:39 AM
We should be proud that our guys are handling business. The suns have alot of hard workers pj tucker and tyson and skill players. Bledsoe, booker, knight, Barbosa, Dudley... but they are 7-17. We'll find out soon enough
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
12/12/2016  10:10 AM
We are getting big contributions from our role players. Lee has been great. We need him to make those open threes when the defense focuses elsewhere, and he's doing it. If he is shooting 45% from three, we will win games because that will be the difference in a close game. Lance Thomas was quiet offensively, but had some huge stops on defense since coming back. With O'Quinn out, Willy filled that role nicely last night being a beast on the boards. Kuz is the odd man out right now, but we know he will be ready whenever he is called upon. And Jennings is making big plays when we need it the most.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/12/2016  10:14 AM
Knixkik wrote:We are getting big contributions from our role players. Lee has been great. We need him to make those open threes when the defense focuses elsewhere, and he's doing it. If he is shooting 45% from three, we will win games because that will be the difference in a close game. Lance Thomas was quiet offensively, but had some huge stops on defense since coming back. With O'Quinn out, Willy filled that role nicely last night being a beast on the boards. Kuz is the odd man out right now, but we know he will be ready whenever he is called upon. And Jennings is making big plays when we need it the most.

and now it's up to 47.8% after the Lakers game, good for #3 in the league. Amazing

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
reub
Member: #6227

12/12/2016  10:58 AM
jrodmc wrote:2 out of 3. We are not falling for the trap.

Melo suhucks but gets 7 assists and 3 blocks. That cross court pass to Lee for an open 3 that Wally highlighted was fantastic. My hero could have made it a much better look if he had crashed the boards instead of just loafing back down court as the shot fell.

Look folks, I'm trying my best to fill the vacuum from all the Melohaters that have vacated.

Did you see his defense? Neither did I.

Knixkik
USA
12/12/2016  11:42 AM
martin wrote:
Knixkik wrote:We are getting big contributions from our role players. Lee has been great. We need him to make those open threes when the defense focuses elsewhere, and he's doing it. If he is shooting 45% from three, we will win games because that will be the difference in a close game. Lance Thomas was quiet offensively, but had some huge stops on defense since coming back. With O'Quinn out, Willy filled that role nicely last night being a beast on the boards. Kuz is the odd man out right now, but we know he will be ready whenever he is called upon. And Jennings is making big plays when we need it the most.

and now it's up to 47.8% after the Lakers game, good for #3 in the league. Amazing

Yeah it may not be that sustainable, but since he is only shooting open threes, hopefully he can remain in the 40s. Our other role players who are only shooting open shots, Kuz, Thomas, and Holiday, must shoot in the high 30s or better. We simply need our shooters to make shots. Rose and Jennings won't shoot a high percent, and neither will Melo, especially with a lot of their shots coming late in the shot clock. Porzingis should stay in the high 30s, right around the 38% he is at now. I think he is a career 37-40% three-pt shooter.

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/12/2016  11:56 AM
Knixkik wrote:
martin wrote:

Yeah it may not be that sustainable, but since he is only shooting open threes, hopefully he can remain in the 40s. Our other role players who are only shooting open shots, Kuz, Thomas, and Holiday, must shoot in the high 30s or better. We simply need our shooters to make shots. Rose and Jennings won't shoot a high percent, and neither will Melo, especially with a lot of their shots coming late in the shot clock. Porzingis should stay in the high 30s, right around the 38% he is at now. I think he is a career 37-40% three-pt shooter.

they arent all just open looks... he's hit plenty contested. The one he hit off the dribble with the shot clock dying last night was huge.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Knixkik
USA
12/12/2016  12:10 PM
fishmike wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
martin wrote:

they arent all just open looks... he's hit plenty contested. The one he hit off the dribble with the shot clock dying last night was huge.

Yes, thats true, but those should be few and far between. Most of the shots these guys should get should be spotting up, and most of the late shot-clock shots will belong to Melo, Rose, or Jennings.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
12/12/2016  12:44 PM
Knixkik wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
martin wrote:

Yes, thats true, but those should be few and far between. Most of the shots these guys should get should be spotting up, and most of the late shot-clock shots will belong to Melo, Rose, or Jennings.

This team didn't get credit for the kind of talent that was here before the season and in particular the team's ability to hit the 3! I think they focused a bit too much on Rose and his lack of 3pt shooting and ignore the fact that there were other players who did in fact have the ability to shoot the 3. It's made even more effective when you have Top Tier Talents like Rose, Melo and KP that draw attention and create open looks. Holiday has been taking advantage of the lack of attention. As long as the ball is moving they will get good shots. If we have a game where Rose, Melo and KP are hot then it's a nightmare for teams.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

12/12/2016  1:14 PM

hahhh

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/12/2016  1:52 PM
reub wrote:

Did you see his defense? Neither did I.

Yeah, those were probably hockey steals he had right? Tell me, if anyone else had three steals in a game, would you post the same sentence?

Trap games: Sacramento, Lakers, Suns

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy