GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

12/12/2016  9:45 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/12/2016  9:46 AM
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:yeah, lets bring Oak in to teach '90's "tricks" to today's players. Would those tricks include air balling open j's from the foul line? I loved Oak, he was the perfect PF for those Knick teams in an era when kicking azz was tolerated, but his time and obviously the game has past his archetype by. What, no love from Chicago, or Toronto? They employed Oak! Don't they know they need a "toughness coach"?

He's been pissed off at the Knicks for not bringing him back, in any capacity. Tough darts farmer, you're not MSG material based on that fact alone.

Dear Jimmy:
Please make Charles Oakley the special defensive coach for any games we happen to play under the rules from 20 years ago.
Please fire Horny now and bring in Patrick Ewing as head coach for life.
Please find whatever rock Spree is hiding under from the IRS and have him be the life skills coach for all our yoots.

Sounds like it was written by one of Trump's speechwriters, holy ****. We're talking about a spot on the bench, not the keys to the kingdom. Thats reserved for your boy Rambis, right?

Holy shit thou HillaryHumper, and I didn't even vote for Trump! And where did the keys to the kingdom come in?

As has been pointed out already, Rambis has a rather lengthy resume and doesn't spend time in public shitting on and/or near his possible food/water supply. And he's not my boy, anyway. I'm not enthralled with Rambis in any capacity, but compared to Oak, he's fuhucquing Red Auerbach!

And actually, my speech is about 3 of my favorite Knicks of all time, but I've never understood the idea that ex-players should always have carte blanche to the bench or to the organization. Jimmie's had Starks and H20 and some others involved in the franchise in some capacity or another, but if you're a brooding, complaining type with some sort of enablement/ego problem, I'm guessing this organization can really only stand one of those, and he signs the checks.

Ewing was offered the same slot that Phil Jackson started out in. That wasn't good enough for him.

Oak is just an old nut at this point in time who barks at the media when the mood hits him I guess. You can't go job hunting with the same attitude you used on Zo Mourning.

I can't wait; in a few years we'll have the "Dolan should give JR Smith a shot as the step-back J shooting coach" thread...

Hillary Humper? Thats just wrong, been one of her biggest critics on this board, who isnt posting about her really being a pizza making cyborg, or something to that effect.

And I've been on the board saying Trump's nothing but a deranged clown, so I thought I'd return the favor.

Wassamatter Gustav, your Buc's doing lousy again or something?

8-5, beat the 'aints, heard your "snitches", I mean Giants beat the Cowboys. We're coming Forrest!!

AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/12/2016  10:00 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:yeah, lets bring Oak in to teach '90's "tricks" to today's players. Would those tricks include air balling open j's from the foul line? I loved Oak, he was the perfect PF for those Knick teams in an era when kicking azz was tolerated, but his time and obviously the game has past his archetype by. What, no love from Chicago, or Toronto? They employed Oak! Don't they know they need a "toughness coach"?

He's been pissed off at the Knicks for not bringing him back, in any capacity. Tough darts farmer, you're not MSG material based on that fact alone.

Dear Jimmy:
Please make Charles Oakley the special defensive coach for any games we happen to play under the rules from 20 years ago.
Please fire Horny now and bring in Patrick Ewing as head coach for life.
Please find whatever rock Spree is hiding under from the IRS and have him be the life skills coach for all our yoots.

Sounds like it was written by one of Trump's speechwriters, holy ****. We're talking about a spot on the bench, not the keys to the kingdom. Thats reserved for your boy Rambis, right?

Holy shit thou HillaryHumper, and I didn't even vote for Trump! And where did the keys to the kingdom come in?

As has been pointed out already, Rambis has a rather lengthy resume and doesn't spend time in public shitting on and/or near his possible food/water supply. And he's not my boy, anyway. I'm not enthralled with Rambis in any capacity, but compared to Oak, he's fuhucquing Red Auerbach!

And actually, my speech is about 3 of my favorite Knicks of all time, but I've never understood the idea that ex-players should always have carte blanche to the bench or to the organization. Jimmie's had Starks and H20 and some others involved in the franchise in some capacity or another, but if you're a brooding, complaining type with some sort of enablement/ego problem, I'm guessing this organization can really only stand one of those, and he signs the checks.

Ewing was offered the same slot that Phil Jackson started out in. That wasn't good enough for him.

Oak is just an old nut at this point in time who barks at the media when the mood hits him I guess. You can't go job hunting with the same attitude you used on Zo Mourning.

I can't wait; in a few years we'll have the "Dolan should give JR Smith a shot as the step-back J shooting coach" thread...

Hillary Humper? Thats just wrong, been one of her biggest critics on this board, who isnt posting about her really being a pizza making cyborg, or something to that effect.

And I've been on the board saying Trump's nothing but a deranged clown, so I thought I'd return the favor.

Wassamatter Gustav, your Buc's doing lousy again or something?

8-5, beat the 'aints, heard your "snitches", I mean Giants beat the Cowboys. We're coming Forrest!!

Can't wait, as long as you're bringing Jameis and his 12 INT's!!!! Yum yum yum! says my highly overpaid secondary! He's only one behind my boy Gump!

Off-Topic: Charles Oakley helping a former Net

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy