jrodmc wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
ActionJackson wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:Ok - I just realized you guys were talking about Porzingis. He should definitely the it inside more. I do not want to see him develop into a 3 pt shooter. Having said that I have a lot more patience woth a second year player on a rookie contract than a so called "a all star".

Didn't see the game, working weekend. But saw the clips y'all posted. Willy and KOQ looked smooth.

Conveniently only watches games where KP shines or Melo shoots a low percentage. Hmmmm...how interesting

I have watched all of 5 games this season. I don't have NBA TV, and in most cases I don't have time. But what I have seen has been ugly performances by Melo, sorry that your two bit Diva can't turn in a good performance worth watching most of the time.

TRANSLATION...Your an uninformed troll. At least DK spent hours finding obscure stats to try to back his hate. Your just pure lazy. Btw, how is your Lin poster doing. Must be getting worn out.

Back to the game, good win for our Knicks.

Thank you for the extremely intelligent response. I travel three weeks every month and my workdays most extend into evenings. Now I get a bunch of dumb hicks trying to lecture me on when to post on game threads. It would be sad if it wasn't funny. SMH

Right on cue. Another great uninformed post. Keep em coming. Always good to hear what someone has to say about a subject they know very little about.

Yes, how could I possibly be informed about my own work schedule?

Your having even more trouble than I thought. Clue... was talking about calling people hicks. You just seem to like to call things how you dont see them. How about we talk about how well the Knicks are playing. Wait, forgot, you dont watch the games. Lets just keep talking about things you dont know anything about. What do you think about the stock market? Or, what did you think about the game tonight?

It's okay, he's living up to the brilliance of his login name.

Yes FISHMIKE, you of all people should keep harping on screen name brilliance. Can't believe the level of conversation this has degraded to. I have intention of going back and forth with you lot.

Yes, TKF troll on.

AUTOADVERT
Gamethread: Kings in the house 7:30pm 12/4

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy