[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

KP Vs KAT PART 2 tonight...don't miss it!!!
Author Thread
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
12/3/2016  1:56 PM
Can't just poo poo the record in the last 10 games. This is a TOUGH league with very few easy nights. All wins are legit if you look at the balance of talent in this league.

What's impressive is that I don't think this team has played up to it's potential and still they fight hard in most games giving themselves a chance to win.

AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/3/2016  6:04 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:OlympicMelo showed up. I don't remember one sequence in the game where Melo held the ball in iso or bully mode (or if he did it was the right situation to do so). This is the type of game the Knicks need from him. Throw in a bit more DadMelo and that would be perfect.
I agree martin BUT the problem with melo has always been consistency. he would have a big game like last night then the next 3-4 games would be mediocre
I think one of the great things about this team is that a guy can have a bad night and the team still wins. Last night the Knicks didn't have Lee, Noah and KP had a bad game but the team still won convincingly. I can't recall a game where Melo had so many open shots. This team is a lot of fun to watch.
We still have to be consistent( we are only 1 game above .500) especially against better teams. Also we have faced the Twolves the past 2 games not exactly great competition lol
I agree. But someone, Fish?, had a great post about the first Wolves game. The point he made was not to focus on the Knicks blowing the lead but on the Knicks having the composure to win a game in the final seconds. This is a new team with 10 new guys and a new coach. They need to beat up on teams like the Wolves. Cavs in the GArden on Wednesday should be awesome.
yea man and I feel the same about this one. Always easy to talk about the positives of winning, but the reason we didnt blow them out was we didnt shoot well enough. KP finished the game with nothing but misses and good looks. They hit some shots as well... we didnt play well but we seemed to play with the understanding that if we took care of certain things and focused on D we would win.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

12/3/2016  8:59 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
martin wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
martin wrote:OlympicMelo showed up. I don't remember one sequence in the game where Melo held the ball in iso or bully mode (or if he did it was the right situation to do so). This is the type of game the Knicks need from him. Throw in a bit more DadMelo and that would be perfect.
I agree martin BUT the problem with melo has always been consistency. he would have a big game like last night then the next 3-4 games would be mediocre
I think one of the great things about this team is that a guy can have a bad night and the team still wins. Last night the Knicks didn't have Lee, Noah and KP had a bad game but the team still won convincingly. I can't recall a game where Melo had so many open shots. This team is a lot of fun to watch.
We still have to be consistent( we are only 1 game above .500) especially against better teams. Also we have faced the Twolves the past 2 games not exactly great competition lol

7-3 in last 10 and best in league over past 3 weeks

You have to figure there would be an adjustment period with 10 new guys and a new coach. 7-3 is pretty awesome.
No doubt lately we have looked like a better team. I guess I just try to stay cautious because so many times ive gotten my hopes up and have ended up heartbroken by this team lol. Hopefully those day are over
KP Vs KAT PART 2 tonight...don't miss it!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy