[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Politics Thread
Author Thread
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
1/29/2017  12:08 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/29/2017  12:14 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
I am kinda interested in hearing his supporters on this forum address these actions. The ones that kept saying some of the extreme stuff in the campaign was just talk etc. But I doubt we would hear from them.

this is what they wanted when they voted for him. as for as i'm concerned, they're supporting all of it.

AUTOADVERT
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
1/29/2017  12:19 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
VCoug wrote:These actions by the Trump administration are disgusting and embarrassing. He's a week into his administration and he's well on his way to being one of the worst presidents of all time.

I am kinda interested in hearing his supporters on this forum address these actions. The ones that kept saying some of the extreme stuff in the campaign was just talk etc. But I doubt we would hear from them.

I also wish hackers would start getting into Kremlin archives and start releasing the stuff the Russians may have on Trumpovic and Melaniskaya

You guys continue to make Trump stronger with every post...
He framed you among millions of others... Pretty remarkable.
There are a lot of doers in America and they seems to get to work...
When spring get released it is no way to stop it until it will loss all its tension.
As per Russian I don't know why they would care about Muslims banned from entering US...
Russia allows anyone in and out... and they do not care. Not to many want to go to Russia anyways.
People are not enemies to themselves...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
djsunyc
1/29/2017  12:20 AM
http://www.areyousorryyet.com/
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

1/29/2017  12:20 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/29/2017  12:22 AM
The idiot just put American lives in danger in the Middle East..The bounty on Americans just went up..
djsunyc
1/29/2017  12:21 AM
arkrud wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
VCoug wrote:These actions by the Trump administration are disgusting and embarrassing. He's a week into his administration and he's well on his way to being one of the worst presidents of all time.

I also wish hackers would start getting into Kremlin archives and start releasing the stuff the Russians may have on Trumpovic and Melaniskaya

When spring get released it is no way to stop it until it will loss all its tension.
As per Russian I don't know why they would care about Muslims banned from entering US...
Russia allows anyone in and out... and they do not care. Not to many want to go to Russia anyways.

how do we make trump stronger with every post? his racist order was actually suspended today until trial. how is that making him stronger?

having folks actually dialed in now and paying attention will expose him for what he and his administration is - racist, sexist f ckwads.

djsunyc
1/29/2017  12:29 AM
arkrud
USA
1/29/2017  12:38 AM
djsunyc wrote:
arkrud wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

how do we make trump stronger with every post? his racist order was actually suspended today until trial. how is that making him stronger?

having folks actually dialed in now and paying attention will expose him for what he and his administration is - racist, sexist f ckwads.

This is very simple psychological trick.
Trump has a lot of supporters who support what he does and they do not care how it looks.
When this people and people who are leaning to his direction read posts or hear the people who call him all this names and such they support him even more.
While people who against Trump do not need to be convinced.
Democrats were framed this way during elections. Now some (who did not get it) start working on his reelection.
Trump cannot be defeated using his own weapons. He is populist and more noise he generated better for him.
His opponents need to wait until his moves will backfire against the people who support him and then work with real facts.
Just let him be and support people you think were negatively affected by his politics. This will be the best weapon against him.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
arkrud
USA
1/29/2017  12:43 AM
holfresh wrote:The idiot just put American lives in danger in the Middle East..The bounty on Americans just went up..

Who are those idiot Americans still residing in this countries.
There are many more simple ways to commit suicide.

VCoug
Member: #1406

1/29/2017  12:57 AM
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:The idiot just put American lives in danger in the Middle East..The bounty on Americans just went up..

Many of those "idiot Americans" are military and intelligence personnel as well as aid workers.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
djsunyc
1/29/2017  1:17 AM
“It’s not a Muslim ban,” Trump told reporters in the Oval Office after he signed three new directives.

smackeddog
Member: #883
1/29/2017  3:38 AM
djsunyc wrote:
“It’s not a Muslim ban,” Trump told reporters in the Oval Office after he signed three new directives.

I can't believe Trump would lie!

holfresh

1/29/2017  9:43 AM
djsunyc wrote:

Who needs vetted(by the Senate) military men to watch over the security of this nation when you can have the head of the alt right online newspaper hack...

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

1/29/2017  10:37 AM
djsunyc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

this is what they wanted when they voted for him. as for as i'm concerned, they're supporting all of it.

Yes, I think you are right. Trump has probably thrown more red meat to his base in his first week than any president before him. He will do everything he can to keep this base happy thru partisan actions and misinformation. Just like the Nazis they'll remain true to their savior to the end, I don't expect people already devoid of rational thought to suddenly develop the ability to think. People blindly chasing the illusion of their own superiority and greatness are the most dangerous force the world had ever experienced, historically speaking.

Keep bringing the fight to them at all levels or watch and wait for it to become a train wreck. Don't fall for pure sophistry being peddled as wisdom by some.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

1/29/2017  10:51 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/29/2017  10:57 AM
LOL @RudyG #detentioncenters, 80 years ago they used to call them concentration camps
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
smackeddog
Member: #883
1/29/2017  11:46 AM
Former Knick Nazr Mohammed's twitter:

holfresh

1/29/2017  12:33 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/29/2017  12:42 PM
I know Jews supporting Trump think they have cover..Well Friday the administration put out their Holocaust remembrance and scrubbed the reference to the murder of millions of Jews that previous administrations had included..For some reason you think the racism ends at your doorsteps because Trump's son in law is Jewish..Think again...

Same time as the Muslim ban...Hmmmmm..Who does that appease...Hmmmmm..
arkrud
USA
1/29/2017  1:35 PM
holfresh wrote:I know Jews supporting Trump think they have cover..Well Friday the administration put out their Holocaust remembrance and scrubbed the reference to the murder of millions of Jews that previous administrations had included..For some reason you think the racism ends at your doorsteps because Trump's son in law is Jewish..Think again...

Same time as the Muslim ban...Hmmmmm..Who does that appease...Hmmmmm..

I as Jew who lost half of extended family (hundreds of relatives) in Holocaust support the decision not to mention Jews only.
It may be a better way to mention all groups of victims but it is easy to miss some group as it was so many.
I am a strong supported of not mentioning any race, national origin, religion, and sexual orientation in any government statements and even laws.
All people should have the same rights and responsibilities and deserve the same treatment so why make any effort to categorize and so divide them.
I know that this is not realistic but should be the goal of any progressive governance.

arkrud
USA
1/29/2017  1:54 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/29/2017  1:54 PM
VCoug wrote:
arkrud wrote:

Many of those "idiot Americans" are military and intelligence personnel as well as aid workers.

This courageous people know what they are sign off to.
They are going to the war so they can be killed any time.
I am talking about tourists who go to places for pleasure or curiosity.
US cannot protect them in this countries so they are going at their own risk.
Same way if US government cannot reliably check people coming from this countries they should not be allowed in unless very rigorously checked.
Not sure what is not clear about it...

meloanyk
Member: #5615

1/29/2017  3:34 PM
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/01/29/news-bulletin-the-list-of-muslim-nations-in-trumps-socalled-muslim-ban-are-ones-obama-choose-n2278021
VCoug
Member: #1406

1/29/2017  4:12 PM
meloanyk wrote:http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/01/29/news-bulletin-the-list-of-muslim-nations-in-trumps-socalled-muslim-ban-are-ones-obama-choose-n2278021

What's your point? Obama signed a bill that required visitors from those countries to go through the Visa process. Trump is outright banning people from those countries from visiting, immigrating, or applying for refugee status even if they're green card holders/permanent legal residents. How is this in any way the same thing?

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
OT: Politics Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy