[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Politics Thread
Author Thread
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/21/2017  2:57 PM
And I'm all for women's rights and Trump is too. I'm not for false media narrative about President Trump and country demographics
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
USA
1/21/2017  3:08 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/21/2017  3:13 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Women marching in democratic cities putting a face next to their vote for
Hillary. How cute!!!

Now show us the rest of America.

You mean the minority that elected Trump?

The electorate protects the interests of all Americans. North to South and East to West. Don't know why the crazy left believe its purpose is to help elect a republican.

Dems are going to pump a lot of money into the liberal media and these organized protests until Trump actually starts to make America greatchanging the script. If he is not able to make drastic changes and the door opens for these Dems in 4yrs they will
Have to reach out to the rest of America, which includes women, that has been neglected.

gunsnewing
USA
1/21/2017  3:44 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Women marching in democratic cities putting a face next to their vote for
Hillary. How cute!!!

Maybe Next time Jill Stein will raise enough money to recount the states that the democratic nominee lost this time of at least the swing states CNN and the rest of the dishonest media said she would win by a landslide and instead lost. Then she can stop Putin from not only influencing who America votes for President but who they vote for on the the Senate, House & Gubernatorial ticket.

They have a lot of work to do if they want to win in 4yrs but first they need to focus on winning the midterm senate, house & gubernatorial electionin 2yrs.

And from what I've seen the past days they still don't get it. They are recycling their the same tired, failed and divisive strategies that were the reason they lost.

You think women in Georgia, Texas, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Arizona, Carolina etc care what these phony celebrities in their million dollar mansions think about America? What they think about a President who hasn't even had a chance to get settled in the White House yet? A President of who wants to help the American people and has shown he will fight Washington and congress.

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
1/21/2017  3:50 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
Hillary. How cute!!!

The electorate protects the interests of all Americans.

That justification doesn't even pass the laugh test when Trump himself called the electoral college a disaster.

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
1/21/2017  3:53 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
Hillary. How cute!!!

They have a lot of work to do if they want to win in 4yrs but first they need to focus on winning the midterm senate, house & gubernatorial electionin 2yrs.

Between the paperless voting machines, voter suppression, and devaluing of any vote from a coastal state, it's a rigged system stacked against the Democrats. They probably will be out of power until there's either a recession or a series of unpopular Republican wars.
gunsnewing
USA
1/21/2017  4:01 PM
Polling data, however, show us something very different than what unfolded at Democratic headquarters. While Clinton won women overall, she did not win the majority of white women. Exit polls show 53% of white women voted for Trump, pushing him to victory. They looked past his obvious misogyny, and in doing so, created a deep rift among American women. Those who supported Clinton feel profoundly betrayed.
- USA Today 11/10/16

Are white women misogynistic or neglected like the rest of the states that painted America red were?

Are they Racist, Xenophobic, Aunt & Uncle Toms and whatever other derogatory terms the left likes to hash out at them? No they are not. Are the democrats especially the radical left in the government & media going to ever acknowledge the facts or will they continue to push false narratives and lost again 2 & 4yrs from now?

gunsnewing
USA
1/21/2017  4:03 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
Hillary. How cute!!!

The electorate protects the interests of all Americans.

That justification doesn't even pass the laugh test when Trump himself called the electoral college a disaster.

He understands why we have it now like so many other Americans

gunsnewing
USA
1/21/2017  4:15 PM
I don't think many Trump voters can afford to go to Washington and protest or whatever but they did all they good to show their support at his rallies. And most importantly they got out and voted.
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
1/21/2017  4:27 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
Polling data, however, show us something very different than what unfolded at Democratic headquarters. While Clinton won women overall, she did not win the majority of white women. Exit polls show 53% of white women voted for Trump, pushing him to victory. They looked past his obvious misogyny, and in doing so, created a deep rift among American women. Those who supported Clinton feel profoundly betrayed.
- USA Today 11/10/16

Are white women misogynistic or neglected like the rest of the states that painted America red were?

Are they Racist, Xenophobic, Aunt & Uncle Toms and whatever other derogatory terms the left likes to hash out at them? No they are not. Are the democrats especially the radical left in the government & media going to ever acknowledge the facts or will they continue to push false narratives and lost again 2 & 4yrs from now?

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/commentisfree/2016/nov/16/why-did-women-vote-for-trump-because-misogyny-is-not-a-male-only-attribute

smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
1/21/2017  4:30 PM
gunsnewing wrote:And I'm all for women's rights and Trump is too. I'm not for false media narrative about President Trump and country demographics

Trump boasts about using his power to sexually assault women. you support him and make condescending comments about women protesters, so I'm not entirely convinced that you are all for women's rights.

djsunyc
1/21/2017  4:44 PM
smackeddog wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:And I'm all for women's rights and Trump is too. I'm not for false media narrative about President Trump and country demographics

Trump boasts about using his power to sexually assault women. you support him and make condescending comments about women protesters, so I'm not entirely convinced that you are all for women's rights.

http://www.lifenews.com/2017/01/20/president-donald-trump-will-sign-executive-order-sunday-to-defund-intentional-planned-parenthood/

planned parenthood? what does that do?
it helps women mr. president.
what a loser organization. get rid of it.

gunsnewing
USA
1/21/2017  4:47 PM
I gotta give CNN some credit for pointing out that the protesters in these Hillary cities don't represent the rest of America that voted for Trump. Also that it only further alienates and infuriates the rest of the country who are home watching all this transpire and can't afford to miss work or travel to protest and stand up for their rights. The shocking election results should've been enough to end their neglate but it hasn't happened yet. The radical left continue to repeat their costly errors with false narratives.

Then another reporter stopped a radical guest in her tracks for calling prolife catholic women "insane" and letting her know those are the kind of words and accusations that got Trump elected and they don't help her cause. Of course she was at a lost of words and disoriented from that point on.

gunsnewing
USA
1/21/2017  4:56 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/21/2017  4:56 PM
smackeddog wrote:

There's nothing I can say to you because I don't know you. I don't know he kind of life you live but most humans make mistakes so It takes a lot more for me to judge someone's character. I feel it makes me a better judge of character and helps my instincts in smelling a rat when there is a rat

djsunyc
1/21/2017  5:43 PM
lol spicer talking about false tweets (irresponsible and wreckless lol) - and talking about the fake reports about inauguration attendance along with a new picture LOLOLOLOL.

what a tool and what an administration lol...

djsunyc
1/21/2017  5:51 PM
oh yeah, and there's also this:

In a stunning revelation today, the Public Editor of the New York Times has announced that her newspaper held off from publishing a story during the election season about Donald Trump’s secret ties to Russia, after the FBI discouraged publication. She’s acknowledging that the story could have “upended” the presidential election between Trump and Hillary Clinton, and she’s criticizing her own newspaper for having been too “timid” in pulling its punches.
djsunyc
1/21/2017  5:56 PM
at this point, i am 100% convinced trump is mentally ill and is not fit for the position.
VCoug
Member: #1406

1/21/2017  6:21 PM
djsunyc wrote:at this point, i am 100% convinced trump is mentally ill and is not fit for the position.

He's a narcissist. Did you watch his speech given to the CIA today? Virtually the entire thing was about Time magazine (an article they wrote about him, how many times he's been on the cover) and the crowds at the inauguration. It doesn't matter who he talking to or what he's supposed to be talking about he can't not talk about himself. The man's an embarrassment.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
holfresh
Member: #1081

1/21/2017  6:54 PM
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:So the rich win again...They managed to thrived after the economic down, near depression turn following the Bush administration.. The made tons of money in the stock market the last six years recovering to all time highs...They are the only ones benefiting from this economy...Now we elected a businessman in Trump who promises to cut their taxes and repatriate trillions of dollars that will go to stock buy backs and bonuses...Elimination of death tax will have the Trump kids salivating..The always manage to come up aces don't they...

We will watch as his supporters cheer this on...

When asked how will we know when America is great again?, Trump responded, I will tell you...

Objects fall down and earth circles around the sun.
Winners will win again and losers will lose again.

If you believe that only the few and elite should have power, and policy should cater the those few, why did you leave Russia?

Power should be with those who create wealth not with those who consume.

The US has turned into an Oligarchy and seems like many of its citizens supports it...The electoral system is a rigged systems for a desired outcome...It isn't the wish of the majority of the people but a minority...The empowered rich will bend the rules and make laws to suit their own survival...Poor republicans think the rich are there to help them..They have been conned by bigotry and told the rich will make them great again...Trump and his Barons will laugh all the way to the Bank..You think it's a coincidence he named his kid Baron??

djsunyc
1/21/2017  7:01 PM
VCoug wrote:
djsunyc wrote:at this point, i am 100% convinced trump is mentally ill and is not fit for the position.

He's a narcissist. Did you watch his speech given to the CIA today? Virtually the entire thing was about Time magazine (an article they wrote about him, how many times he's been on the cover) and the crowds at the inauguration. It doesn't matter who he talking to or what he's supposed to be talking about he can't not talk about himself. The man's an embarrassment.

in front of a wall of CIA folks that passed away.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
1/21/2017  7:06 PM
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:So the rich win again...They managed to thrived after the economic down, near depression turn following the Bush administration.. The made tons of money in the stock market the last six years recovering to all time highs...They are the only ones benefiting from this economy...Now we elected a businessman in Trump who promises to cut their taxes and repatriate trillions of dollars that will go to stock buy backs and bonuses...Elimination of death tax will have the Trump kids salivating..The always manage to come up aces don't they...

We will watch as his supporters cheer this on...

When asked how will we know when America is great again?, Trump responded, I will tell you...

Objects fall down and earth circles around the sun.
Winners will win again and losers will lose again.

If you believe that only the few and elite should have power, and policy should cater the those few, why did you leave Russia?

Power should be with those who create wealth not with those who consume.

The US has turned into an Oligarchy and seems like many of its citizens supports it...The electoral system is a rigged systems for a desired outcome...It isn't the wish of the majority of the people but a minority...The empowered rich will bend the rules and make laws to suit their own survival...Poor republicans think the rich are there to help them..They have been conned by bigotry and told the rich will make them great again...Trump and his Barons will laugh all the way to the Bank..You think it's a coincidence he named his kid Baron??

BRAVO 👏🏾 The Trump Voters just voted for a LIE. Trump NEVER gave a damn about jobs in the USA! If he did he wouldn't have outsourced his own products and would've used US Steel in his buildings. He had no problem highering foreign and undocumented workers!!!

As soon as Trump won he put Billionaires and Millionaires in power. That says it all.

OT: Politics Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy