Member: #858
Germany
12/7/2016  11:40 AM
martin wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:
martin wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:I honestly can't talk about this anymore. I'm not allowed.

EMS, you are acting like a child on this. If you don't understand or can't act like an adult, I'll ask you to not post in this thread any more.

I'd like to keep this to real political conversion, not hearsay and innuendo as you have been spamming this thread with.

Thanks.

Martin, can you state your point without name calling? What you said isn't a big deal, but I'm attacked again and again and you do nothing. You are a mod too right?
I mean you mod me, but I haven't seen you mod Hillary supporters. And comparatively, I'm friendly compared to the people attacking me, name calling, etc.

Basically, if MSM didn't say it, it can't go in this thread. And that basically means, this is a pro Hillary thread, as the media is mostly behind her and mostly against Trump. Yet the vote was basically 50 50.

I've been told not to post Pics and sometimes Twitters, but Walt can do that and not a word is said. I get called a racist because I want a stronger border policy
and nothing was said to that person by you. (And I cleared things up by saying my Grandfather was from Syria, not a peep after that.)

This thread reflects what I see in the news. There is all this name calling by Hillary supporters against Trump supporters (e.g. being racist, prejudiced, etc.)and yet that is what is being done to us.

BTW - I will stop posting about PizzaGate (until MSM picks it up and it becomes political).

No, he's saying that only substantiated sources should be posted here. If you have a source that fails basic fact-checking or a source that you're not willing to defend, it shouldn't be here. It just drags the forum down. I think it would be a better forum and better thread if people were careful with what they posted and at least did a decent investigation into the accuracy of their claims before posting, especially when the source is making a serious charge against a political figure. It is a worse forum if anything negative that's found on the internet gets posted here. The same standard should apply for CNN, MSNBC, or any other Fox Sources and should apply for anything critical of Trump.

The war on ‘fake news’ is all about censoring real news
http://nypost.com/2016/12/04/the-war-on-fake-news-is-all-about-censoring-real-news/

Plenty of things that aren't MSM have been posted here without difficulty. I've put a ton of 538 articles on this forum, and they're definitely not mainstream. (They challenge the MSM's lack of statistical sophistication and have non-conventional views of sports, politics, and many other topics.)

It is probably best to let Martin answer Martin's ? And have you seen some of the stuff Walt posted? Talk about substantiated, lol. Seriously. There are two standards here, probably due to the numbers.

Since my last post there were 12 news posts, give or take. I think they are all either anti Trump or "correcting the record" (mine). Look further into this thread and the last thread, like 80% pro Hillary / Anti-Trump. Without my posts there would be about 2 other people pro Trump.

I realize the occasional non MSM can be linked. But this thread is basically against Trump (outside of the occasional political story), with special attention paid to anything positive for him and primarily what the MSM mouthpiece says.

And apparently you all feel good about confirming your opinions with each other and it is backed up by a corrupt MSM. e.g. Bezos owns Wash Post, Trump bad for Amazon, Wash Post against Trump. Same is true for the other MSM orgs.( Amazon will lose money under Trump and Trump has mentioned anti-trust issues with Amazon.) We can't have businesses owning MSM. We can't have a neutral MSM when they are for profit corps.

I went with MSM posts for a bit and those were attacked as well. I'm not talking alt news here or even anything sensational. Your normal run of the mill MSM, though it was difficult to find anything
positive on Trump, much easier to find things against Hillary. But they were factual, just didn't match the consensus narrative here. It is just about opinion but you make
it out to be about "fact" as you have the numbers. So, fact is not fact, it is numbers as there are many perspectives here but the group mentality sets the rules.

Enjoy the sanctuary of this thread, but Hillary lost, and Trump is our new President. I'm gonna give him a chance.

I haven't had time to respond to your original but I lean very heavily towards what Bonny is saying.

Also, in regards to your skepticism of MSM, Bezos owning the Washington post, why do you keep citing NYPost or Fox? They are MSM entities that are own by a media mogul? Have for longer than Washington Post.

I am not skeptical of MSM per se, it is rather through observation of how biased they are. Really, they were doing Fake News before there was alt media. And there fake news led to the Iraq war and a million lives (500,000 children).

I post the Post and FOX because they are MSM and you guys pretty much insist on MSM. I do post some alt sources, but the normal level of hate goes up.

And feel free to address my post (you don't have to mind you, but if you want the same in return.)

The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein
AUTOADVERT
earthmansurfer
Alba Posts: 0
Germany
12/7/2016  11:44 AM
nixluva wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:Damn, this is great news, actually unbelievable and he is just President-Elect.

Trump Announces Sprint Agreement to Invest $50 Billion in US and Create 50,000 Jobs

President-elect Donald Trump said Tuesday that the Tokyo-based parent company of Sprint Corp. has agreed to invest $50 billion and create 50,000 jobs in the United States.

Trump made the remarks standing beside Masayoshi Son, who is chairman of Sprint and CEO of SoftBank Group Corp. that owns more than 80 percent of Sprint. The Overland Park-based wireless carrier was not mentioned in a brief video of Trump’s comments that ABC posted on Twitter.

Eh, how do you feel about the Obama economy creating 178,000 jobs last month?

Come on, that is good news. The forum has been so divided. I post good news about a President Elect creating 50,000 jobs (has that ever happened before?) and that is your reply?

Re your question - I would need to know the quality of the jobs. Are they mostly PT low paying jobs, or high paying tech jobs? Do you have any statistics on if this is FT work and better paid?
The number is nice, but companies have been cutting jobs and buying back stock (and we need something to deter them there, as the cheap loans are partly to blame.)

Trump is not even president yet and he is getting tech companies to create jobs here. Really great news for Americans. (Though I fear an interest rate rise and am unsure about how that will affect the economy.)

Clearly Trumps policies are being felt.
Trump Policies Power Dow to Record, Leaving S&P 500 in the Dust
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-06/trump-policies-power-dow-to-record-leaving-s-p-500-in-the-dust

Do you even KNOW why companies add employees? It's not about talking to Trump! It's all about demand requiring more employees. If there is no demand for products or services there's no increase in employment. In addition, WHERE you source employees has to be cost beneficial. To give Trump credit without getting the details of why the Company is investing is premature.

No doubt this Company made plans for investment here long ago based on market more than talking with Trump!!! I bet their plans would've been the same had Hillary or Gary Johnson were elected. Trump is probably just taking credit as he loves to do.

As I said, straight from the interviewers mouth, and MSM.
Softbank CEO WOULD NOT have invested 50 Billion if Hillary was President. He approached Trump. DEREGULATION as reason and business people are energized. Trump effect in full effect.
Investment money through Startups, MUCH HIGHER PAYING JOBS. Unbelievable news. (And most MSM saying it is not because of Trump when it is from the Horse's mouth, lol)

The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/7/2016  11:48 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/7/2016  11:49 AM
earthmansurfer wrote:
nixluva wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:Damn, this is great news, actually unbelievable and he is just President-Elect.

Trump Announces Sprint Agreement to Invest $50 Billion in US and Create 50,000 Jobs

President-elect Donald Trump said Tuesday that the Tokyo-based parent company of Sprint Corp. has agreed to invest $50 billion and create 50,000 jobs in the United States.

Trump made the remarks standing beside Masayoshi Son, who is chairman of Sprint and CEO of SoftBank Group Corp. that owns more than 80 percent of Sprint. The Overland Park-based wireless carrier was not mentioned in a brief video of Trump’s comments that ABC posted on Twitter.

Eh, how do you feel about the Obama economy creating 178,000 jobs last month?

Come on, that is good news. The forum has been so divided. I post good news about a President Elect creating 50,000 jobs (has that ever happened before?) and that is your reply?

Re your question - I would need to know the quality of the jobs. Are they mostly PT low paying jobs, or high paying tech jobs? Do you have any statistics on if this is FT work and better paid?
The number is nice, but companies have been cutting jobs and buying back stock (and we need something to deter them there, as the cheap loans are partly to blame.)

Trump is not even president yet and he is getting tech companies to create jobs here. Really great news for Americans. (Though I fear an interest rate rise and am unsure about how that will affect the economy.)

Clearly Trumps policies are being felt.
Trump Policies Power Dow to Record, Leaving S&P 500 in the Dust
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-06/trump-policies-power-dow-to-record-leaving-s-p-500-in-the-dust

Do you even KNOW why companies add employees? It's not about talking to Trump! It's all about demand requiring more employees. If there is no demand for products or services there's no increase in employment. In addition, WHERE you source employees has to be cost beneficial. To give Trump credit without getting the details of why the Company is investing is premature.

No doubt this Company made plans for investment here long ago based on market more than talking with Trump!!! I bet their plans would've been the same had Hillary or Gary Johnson were elected. Trump is probably just taking credit as he loves to do.

As I said, straight from the interviewers mouth, and MSM.
Softbank CEO WOULD NOT have invested 50 Billion if Hillary was President. He approached Trump. DEREGULATION as reason and business people are energized. Trump effect in full effect.
Investment money through Startups, MUCH HIGHER PAYING JOBS. Unbelievable news. (And most MSM saying it is not because of Trump when it is from the Horse's mouth, lol)

You believe everything a corporate CEO tells you? How do you know they aren't just sucking up to their new boss?
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
12/7/2016  12:05 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/7/2016  12:23 PM
holfresh wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:
holfresh wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:
holfresh wrote:Popular vote Hillary up 2.621 million and counting...

Will that change the 306 to 232 Electoral count?

No but it's making a case for why the electoral college system should be scrapped...

But obviously the Electoral college is trying to create some equality. Aren't we a Constitutional Republic and not a Democracy?
Look at this picture. Trump absolutely dominated on a State by State basis. The idea is not to have the population of e.g. CA, NY decide the outcome for all the States.
Perhaps some adjustment in the EC can be argued but scrapping it?

We are a democracy in the sense that we have freedom of speech, freedom to assemble and freedom practice our religion...The electoral college is about maintaining inequality in Washington...The map you posted is about land mass not about people or voters...As more people get educated, they will migrate to states that have jobs suited for their education...Our legislators doesn't want voters who are educated voting nor their votes to count, they want people they can manipulate...This system was set up 250 years ago and we act like the constitution was a divine document...We don't trust our legislators of today for more than 4 years but we trust legislators of 250 years ago to see 100s of years into the future...

Let's look at the Senate where Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota and West Virginia combined have a total population of 4 million people with 8 Senators..They have more voting power than California, New York and Texas combined which have 6 Senators and 86 million people...How is that democratic???..90% of the population want gun legislation changed and we can't get it done..It's a rigged system...It can't be ignore anymore...

I will be ignored again because you do not like arguments which kills you cool theories.
The voting system designed to facilitate the Federal nature of Unites States.
Every state is independent entity which agreed to be a part of the Union on specific terms including the voting system as it is.
People on every state want to have major say on how they want to be.
If you want to redefine this order you have to break the Union and ask States to reconsider on new terms.
Do you really want this to happened and do you think that States are different politically enough to became independent countries?

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/7/2016  12:09 PM
http://thehill.com/homenews/308693-snowden-petraeus-disclosed-more-highly-classified-information-than-i-did
Snowden: Petraeus disclosed more 'highly classified' information than I did

More Trump hypocrisy.
"Lock her up!"
is now
"hire him!"

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
earthmansurfer
Germany
12/7/2016  12:15 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
holfresh wrote:Michael Flynn Jr. fired from the transition team directly by Trump for promoting fake news..

Pizza, anyone?

Notice, all of MSM talking about #PizzaGate will NOT talk about any of the evidence. They just say "Fake News" and skip discussion.
The real question we should be asking, in part, is why are they attacking this so fiercely?
We are talking about children here. If Podesta, Alefantis, etc. have nothing to hide, wouldn't they want to clear their names?

We have ample circumstantial evidence and the police sketch below alone, warrants a look. The connection between those involved, the sick art, spirit cooking, the way Comet Pizza changed their pedophilia pizza symbol logo on their sign after this story broke, the weird coded emails (which got the investigation started), and on and on. It is just growing. Those wikileaks opened a bombshell.
That is the thing, those emails lay the groundwork, just connect some dots. But it is still circumstantial, criminals don't usually talk openly in emails. But their coded language made people look deeper.

Before anyone fully discounts this, just look into it, for the sake of the children. I would hate to damage someones life with an investigation, but even more than that, considering the evidence, I would feel terrible to ignore this for the sake of the children. The circumstantial evidence is apparent. Just weed through the disinformation (more the newer information).

Martin - I imagine if others are going to post about this, I can reply. I've been quiet, but people bring it up and a one sided argument is not fair. Either ban it for all (and not just me) or no-one.

I am not going to connect the dots for anyone, just have a look, a deeper look. The thing is, MSM will not cover this for the most part, but you don't really need media per se, you just need to connect the wikilkeaks content to those involved, their artwork, connections, etc. A true investigation...

Just look at the similarity. To go further we just need to know if these guys were in Portugal in 2007 when Madeleine was abducted. The resemblance is almost identical.

arkrud
USA
12/7/2016  12:30 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/7/2016  12:31 PM
earthmansurfer wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
holfresh wrote:Michael Flynn Jr. fired from the transition team directly by Trump for promoting fake news..

Pizza, anyone?

Notice, all of MSM talking about #PizzaGate will NOT talk about any of the evidence. They just say "Fake News" and skip discussion.
The real question we should be asking, in part, is why are they attacking this so fiercely?
We are talking about children here. If Podesta, Alefantis, etc. have nothing to hide, wouldn't they want to clear their names?

We have ample circumstantial evidence and the police sketch below alone, warrants a look. The connection between those involved, the sick art, spirit cooking, the way Comet Pizza changed their pedophilia pizza symbol logo on their sign after this story broke, the weird coded emails (which got the investigation started), and on and on. It is just growing. Those wikileaks opened a bombshell.
That is the thing, those emails lay the groundwork, just connect some dots. But it is still circumstantial, criminals don't usually talk openly in emails. But their coded language made people look deeper.

Before anyone fully discounts this, just look into it, for the sake of the children. I would hate to damage someones life with an investigation, but even more than that, considering the evidence, I would feel terrible to ignore this for the sake of the children. The circumstantial evidence is apparent. Just weed through the disinformation (more the newer information).

Martin - I imagine if others are going to post about this, I can reply. I've been quiet, but people bring it up and a one sided argument is not fair. Either ban it for all (and not just me) or no-one.

I am not going to connect the dots for anyone, just have a look, a deeper look. The thing is, MSM will not cover this for the most part, but you don't really need media per se, you just need to connect the wikilkeaks content to those involved, their artwork, connections, etc. A true investigation...

Just look at the similarity. To go further we just need to know if these guys were in Portugal in 2007 when Madeleine was abducted. The resemblance is almost identical.

Nobody should speculate on criminal matters.
It is no doubt that criminal investigation is ongoing.
Especially after shooting which was done exactly to bring criminal investigation to the matter.
If the whole story is a scam, people who want bring down figures involved should be brought to justice.
If the story has legs, the possible perpetrators must be prosecuted.
As of now it should not be a matter of public discussions any more to help things to be sort out by the book of the law.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Bonn1997
USA
12/7/2016  12:54 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/7/2016  12:56 PM
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:
holfresh wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:

No but it's making a case for why the electoral college system should be scrapped...

But obviously the Electoral college is trying to create some equality. Aren't we a Constitutional Republic and not a Democracy?
Look at this picture. Trump absolutely dominated on a State by State basis. The idea is not to have the population of e.g. CA, NY decide the outcome for all the States.

We are a democracy in the sense that we have freedom of speech, freedom to assemble and freedom practice our religion...The electoral college is about maintaining inequality in Washington...The map you posted is about land mass not about people or voters...As more people get educated, they will migrate to states that have jobs suited for their education...Our legislators doesn't want voters who are educated voting nor their votes to count, they want people they can manipulate...This system was set up 250 years ago and we act like the constitution was a divine document...We don't trust our legislators of today for more than 4 years but we trust legislators of 250 years ago to see 100s of years into the future...

Let's look at the Senate where Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota and West Virginia combined have a total population of 4 million people with 8 Senators..They have more voting power than California, New York and Texas combined which have 6 Senators and 86 million people...How is that democratic???..90% of the population want gun legislation changed and we can't get it done..It's a rigged system...It can't be ignore anymore...

I will be ignored again because you do not like arguments which kills you cool theories.
Every state is independent entity which agreed to be a part of the Union on specific terms including the voting system as it is.
If you want to redefine this order you have to break the Union and ask States to reconsider on new terms.
Do you really want this to happened and do you think that States are different politically enough to became independent countries?

You could maintain the federal system but count each person's vote equally as a compromise. That would mean California gets about 70 times as many EC votes as Wyoming since it has about 70 times as many people. Sounds lousy for Wyoming? Well then they need to find ways to attract more residents to their state. I object more to the unequal weight that's given to people depending on the state they're in than to the EC system per se.
earthmansurfer
Germany
12/7/2016  12:57 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/7/2016  12:59 PM
arkrud wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

Pizza, anyone?

Especially after shooting which was done exactly to bring criminal investigation to the matter.
If the whole story is a scam, people who want bring down figures involved should be brought to justice.
As of now it should not be a matter of public discussions any more to help things to be sort out by the book of the law.

There can be no harm in just doing a search. A lot of this thread is speculating on criminal matters. Here, go to https://wikileaks.org/
Search for:
Podesta Pizza
Podesta Hot Dog(s)
Podesta Hot Dog stand
Podesta torture chamber
Hilary Clinton Moloch

Just give me a plausible explanation for this coded language.

arkrud
USA
12/7/2016  1:18 PM
earthmansurfer wrote:
arkrud wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

Pizza, anyone?

There can be no harm in just doing a search. A lot of this thread is speculating on criminal matters. Here, go to https://wikileaks.org/
Search for:
Podesta Pizza
Podesta Hot Dog(s)
Podesta Hot Dog stand
Podesta torture chamber
Hilary Clinton Moloch

Just give me a plausible explanation for this coded language.

Social media is self-fulfilling creature. It grows until it blows.
I personally ignore it as noise.
There are facts on the ground which are dealt by criminal professionals.
Innocent until proven guilty. This is what I care about.

arkrud
USA
12/7/2016  1:25 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:
holfresh wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:

You could maintain the federal system but count each person's vote equally as a compromise. That would mean California gets about 70 times as many EC votes as Wyoming since it has about 70 times as many people. Sounds lousy for Wyoming? Well then they need to find ways to attract more residents to their state. I object more to the unequal weight that's given to people depending on the state they're in than to the EC system per se.

The States have different political culture and if you pull the balance ether way you will have a lot of unhappy citizens.
You only can change this system if every State will agree most likely over in-sate referendum. This is not realistic proposition.
And to stir the pot (already boiling) with no possible outcome is dangerous and counterproductive.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/7/2016  1:44 PM
earthmansurfer wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

Pizza, anyone?

EMS. I am done with your posting this crap to our forums and this thread in particular. I've asked you many times over to keep it out. This is utter conspiracy crap and I've had enough. Do not post any more in this thread.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
12/7/2016  2:20 PM
solid interview with van jones:

http://www.gq.com/story/van-jones-knows-the-messy-truth

earthmansurfer
Germany
12/7/2016  2:29 PM
martin wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

Pizza, anyone?

EMS. I am done with your posting this crap to our forums and this thread in particular. I've asked you many times over to keep it out. This is utter conspiracy crap and I've had enough. Do not post any more in this thread.

Can you answer my question? Can others post about it but not me? They are and you don't say anything.
Either ban everyone posting about it or no-one, not just me.

holfresh
Member: #1081

12/7/2016  2:30 PM
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:
holfresh wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:

You won't be ignored,,You never responded when I asked what does the term "federal nature" of the United States mean?

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/7/2016  2:41 PM
earthmansurfer wrote:Can you answer my question? Can others post about it but not me? They are and you don't say anything.

EMS, you are the only one posting gutter-level conspiracy theories. And quite frankly your reasoning regarding what others are posting reminds me of how children who are aged 10 or less try to deflect blame away from themselves.

I am addressing you and your bald-faced awful posts in regards to this particular topic - a charge of pedophilia is a high high high serious matter and should be treated that way.

Your other posts also leave a LOT to be desired.

Mostly I don't think you understand either of the above and want it to stop. I don't want to waste any more time on this.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
earthmansurfer
Germany
12/7/2016  3:13 PM
martin wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:Can you answer my question? Can others post about it but not me? They are and you don't say anything.

EMS, you are the only one posting gutter-level conspiracy theories. And quite frankly your reasoning regarding what others are posting reminds me of how children who are aged 10 or less try to deflect blame away from themselves.

I am addressing you and your bald-faced awful posts in regards to this particular topic - a charge of pedophilia is a high high high serious matter and should be treated that way.

Your other posts also leave a LOT to be desired.

Mostly I don't think you understand either of the above and want it to stop. I don't want to waste any more time on this.

Gutter-level? Did you look at the picture? They are identical. What is wrong with investigating something?
You said pedophilia is a high high high serious matter and I totally agree. And I post those pictures and you don't even mention them? Seriously, how can you not comment on that?
I even gave the terms to search for and you just shut it down.

And my posts lately have in part been correcting others (e.g. Holfresh's false Boing post - no reply btw, questioning Bonns' job numbers about Obama) and giving some great new information, like about the 50,000 new jobs. Might be 100,000 actually with Foxcomm. And not being personal.

For a mod, you sure do a lot of name calling and seem to make things personal. Is that the best way to deal with a situation? Ask questions. If something is wrong that I say, discredit it, don't say conspiracy theory or name call. You never answered my question regarding this. And you really are not answering my question here either. And you give no proof, you just name call "conspiracy theory". That isn't research, that isn't digging, that is just shutting something down. And that is what MSM is doing here, just saying "Fake News" but it is making people dig deeper cause they are being told not to look. That is why it is going viral.

I'll follow your special rules. I just hope others like Walt do too.

earthmansurfer
Germany
12/7/2016  3:16 PM
More good news. Now we are talking not 50,000 but 100,000 jobs. I believe the newer jobs are lower paid compared to the former. Bonn, you got those Obama salary numbers for all those jobs he created?
I'd like to see how much people are being helped by these jobs. I ask because many people are losing jobs but getting 2 PT jobs or lower paying jobs to get by. So just creating jobs, doesn't say anything about them, but does aid the unemployment numbers.

Apple’s Top Assembler Foxconn Confirms Plans for U.S. Investment

snippet

The disclosure came hours after an announcement by U.S. President-elect Donald Trump and SoftBank Group Corp.’s Masayoshi Son to invest $50 billion in the U.S. and create 50,000 jobs. The money will come from SoftBank’s $100 billion technology fund, which was announced in October, a person familiar with the matter said. A document that Son held up after the meeting in Trump Tower also included the words “Foxconn,” “$7 billion” and “50,000 new jobs” in addition to SoftBank’s numbers.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-07/apple-s-top-assembler-foxconn-confirms-plans-for-u-s-investment

Bonn1997
USA
12/7/2016  3:34 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/7/2016  3:34 PM
earthmansurfer wrote:More good news. Now we are talking not 50,000 but 100,000 jobs. I believe the newer jobs are lower paid compared to the former. Bonn, you got those Obama salary numbers for all those jobs he created?
I'd like to see how much people are being helped by these jobs. I ask because many people are losing jobs but getting 2 PT jobs or lower paying jobs to get by. So just creating jobs, doesn't say anything about them, but does aid the unemployment numbers.

snippet

The disclosure came hours after an announcement by U.S. President-elect Donald Trump and SoftBank Group Corp.’s Masayoshi Son to invest $50 billion in the U.S. and create 50,000 jobs. The money will come from SoftBank’s $100 billion technology fund, which was announced in October, a person familiar with the matter said. A document that Son held up after the meeting in Trump Tower also included the words “Foxconn,” “$7 billion” and “50,000 new jobs” in addition to SoftBank’s numbers.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-07/apple-s-top-assembler-foxconn-confirms-plans-for-u-s-investment

Here's the detailed jobs report.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm
The # of involuntary part time workers is a lot lower than a year ago and virtually every number is way better than the last time we had a Republican running the country.
earthmansurfer
Germany
12/7/2016  4:09 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:More good news. Now we are talking not 50,000 but 100,000 jobs. I believe the newer jobs are lower paid compared to the former. Bonn, you got those Obama salary numbers for all those jobs he created?

snippet

Here's the detailed jobs report.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm
The # of involuntary part time workers is a lot lower than a year ago and virtually every number is way better than the last time we had a Republican running the country.

Thanks.
I looked through that, where does it say how much the average salary and average hours are for these jobs? I want to see if these are more low paying jobs and I don't see that.
I think you said Obama created 178,000 new jobs? And I just can't fathom how those could be good paying jobs. If they are, great job Obama and I'm happy, but I'd like that data.

OT: Politics Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy