OT: Politics Thread
Author Thread
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
5/13/2017  12:00 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
nixluva wrote:This is just getting worse! Without a doubt Trump is the worst President in Modern history! He's an embarrassment for this country! This was so predictable and inexcusable that Trump's Voters IGNORED all the signs that this man was not worthy of the Presidency!!!

I think your outage is misplaced. Trump voters are getting exactly what the voted for ( Not in any particular order)

Demise of the EPA
Massive deregulation for banks and corporations
Draining the seamp (firing everybody who disagrees with their POV)
Potential wars - Focus on military industrial complex
Heavy dependency on oil, Fracking, complete disregard for the environment
Protectionism
Trade wars
White supremacy
Gun rights
Disregard for rules and laws that don't fit their agenda

This is going to be a long 4 years, grit your teeth and fight the system. Every little bit counts.

While I'm no fan of Trump people seriously need to stop fear smear. Nothing has changed if anything I think things have gotten better. Your letting the media guide your thinking. Open your eyes and you will notice that everything is as is.

AUTOADVERT
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

5/13/2017  2:10 PM
Vmart wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
nixluva wrote:This is just getting worse! Without a doubt Trump is the worst President in Modern history! He's an embarrassment for this country! This was so predictable and inexcusable that Trump's Voters IGNORED all the signs that this man was not worthy of the Presidency!!!

I think your outage is misplaced. Trump voters are getting exactly what the voted for ( Not in any particular order)

Demise of the EPA
Protectionism
Trade wars
White supremacy
Gun rights

This is going to be a long 4 years, grit your teeth and fight the system. Every little bit counts.

While I'm no fan of Trump people seriously need to stop fear smear. Nothing has changed if anything I think things have gotten better. Your letting the media guide your thinking. Open your eyes and you will notice that everything is as is.

I think you are sadly mistaken. This isn't smear and I honestly don't care about the media.
Trump has pushed back a ton of Obama era rules, you may not think these don't matter or are making things better but that's pretty far from the truth.

Trump is going out of his way to provoke war with N Korea - this isn't based on media analysis is based on **** he himself says on national TV

He has also himself said he will focus most of the discretionary budget on the military

He had cut finds to cities that protect civil liberties.

He has tried to ban Muslims

He is lowering the number of H1-B visas

His tax plan lowers taxes on the mega rich

This is before he and his republican congress had even passed any major laws

If you are looking for these things to impact your life immediately then they'd not a lot to discuss. The long term damage being done right now will be felt for years to come.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
5/15/2017  6:21 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/15/2017  6:39 PM
Vmart wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Demise of the EPA
Protectionism
Trade wars
White supremacy
Gun rights

I'm sorry but Trump started on 3rd base! Obama left him an economy ready to take off. Trump hasn't really done anything but signal Big Biz is gonna get more tax cuts and less regulation which any monkey could do but it's not a sustainable approach.

TRUMP IS A DISGRACE AND DANGEROUS! Clown just blabbed secrets to the Russians!!!

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

5/15/2017  6:43 PM
nixluva wrote:

TRUMP IS A DISGRACE AND DANGEROUS! Clown just blabbed secrets to the Russians!!!

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

5/15/2017  9:44 PM
EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
WaltLongmire

5/15/2017  9:46 PM
EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
5/16/2017  9:05 PM
nixluva wrote:This Trump Presidency is a DISGRACE!!! Trump voters look what you've done to this country!!!

What exactly did we do? What major catastrophic current event are you referencing?

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/16/2017  9:23 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
nixluva wrote:This Trump Presidency is a DISGRACE!!! Trump voters look what you've done to this country!!!

What exactly did we do? What major catastrophic current event are you referencing?

The man is not able to do the job. How doe i know?
He is not doing it. Blame everyone, the media, his staff, etc. He is an incompetent outsider who can't get it done.
The proof is in the outcome.

WaltLongmire

5/17/2017  6:56 PM
Special Counsel appointed by the Justice Department... Robert Mueller- former FBI man with a good rep...I think he was the guy Comey replaced.

This is pretty big, folks.

Also heard that he likes Frank Ntilikina at #8 for the Knicks...

meloshouldgo

5/17/2017  7:16 PM
Hopefully we can get to the truth. Whatever it might be. In other news, Wall St seems to be dumping their current fantasies about Trumpomomix.
nixluva
USA
5/17/2017  7:35 PM
gunsnewing wrote:

You're kidding right? You can remain blind to the truth but some of us aren't living in a bubble of Trump Lies and Fantasy!!!

meloshouldgo

5/17/2017  8:05 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/17/2017  8:05 PM
This is the most incompetent person ever elected to the white house and that's saying something.
He has the character and maturity level of a Schoolyard bully. Insecure, immature, questionable integrity, not very smart, wants to be hero worshipped - this is a sick, perverted little person trying to show everyone how powerful he is.
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
5/18/2017  9:02 AM
WaltLongmire wrote:Special Counsel appointed by the Justice Department... Robert Mueller- former FBI man with a good rep...I think he was the guy Comey replaced.

This is pretty big, folks.

Also heard that he likes Frank Ntilikina at #8 for the Knicks...

twice as nice!
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
TPercy
Member: #5748

5/18/2017  9:37 AM
Funny how all of this info we are getting have come from anonymous sources and they expect us to believe it just because its Trump. Even if Trump was sharing classified information with the Russians, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. He is the president, the commander in chief of a global powerhouse. He has full discrection of what is deemed classified or not classified.
The Future is Bright!
meloshouldgo

5/18/2017  10:11 AM
TPercy wrote:Funny how all of this info we are getting have come from anonymous sources and they expect us to believe it just because its Trump. Even if Trump was sharing classified information with the Russians, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. He is the president, the commander in chief of a global powerhouse. He has full discrection of what is deemed classified or not classified.

LOL - I guess you expect the sources should publicly self identify?

fishmike
USA
5/18/2017  10:14 AM
TPercy wrote:Funny how all of this info we are getting have come from anonymous sources and they expect us to believe it just because its Trump. Even if Trump was sharing classified information with the Russians, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. He is the president, the commander in chief of a global powerhouse. He has full discrection of what is deemed classified or not classified.
so what happens when the FBI director says Trump was lying about being told he wasnt being investigated, that he demanded the FBI chief's loyalty and he tried to shut down the Flynn Russia probe. What then? Just another Trump hater?
fishmike
USA
5/18/2017  10:15 AM
I think my fav is when he told Comey that reporters that report on leaked classified info should be locked up! Very American!
nixluva
USA
5/18/2017  10:38 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:

Also a lot of these leaks came FROM THE WHITE HOUSE! Trump's own administration is snitching on him.
There are some doing it for selfish reasons and some who actually care about the country. Trump is a threat to the country!!!

Cartman718
Member: #1694

5/18/2017  1:12 PM
http://www.startribune.com/roger-ailes-troubled-founder-of-fox-news-dies-at-77/422960963/
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
TPercy
Member: #5748

5/18/2017  3:41 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:

No. That doesn't mean that the public should listen to everything the media is saying because they have an anonymous source that says so. I'm not denying the possibility, but just throwing the information out there and expecting me to believe it is not enough. Luckily with the appointment of a special counsel who knows what he is doing we can get more information.

One thing that is certain is that the outcome is going to be bad. If Trump is lying about his carelessness and his campaign is gulty of wrongdoing, then he is subject to a grave offense and American faith in the executive drops. If the media has been throwing shady information, then American faith in the press drops as well. We need truth. An anonymous source doesn't cut it.

The Future is Bright!
OT: Politics Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy