[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Politics Thread
Author Thread
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

4/4/2017  9:05 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
nixluva wrote:Rep. Nunes just proved how craven and partisan the Republicans are! They're so bad at the job of governing! To just go to Prez Trump with some intelligence info without first taking it to the Intelligence Committee and then going to the PRESS with vague information is unbelievable.

This guy is a Trump Acolyte and is just trying to give Trump cover for his lies.

Right Nix.

Right..

AUTOADVERT
holfresh

4/4/2017  9:05 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
nixluva wrote:Rep. Nunes just proved how craven and partisan the Republicans are! They're so bad at the job of governing! To just go to Prez Trump with some intelligence info without first taking it to the Intelligence Committee and then going to the PRESS with vague information is unbelievable.

This guy is a Trump Acolyte and is just trying to give Trump cover for his lies.

Right Nix.

Right..

crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
4/4/2017  9:06 PM
¿ △ ?
wargames
Member: #6053

4/4/2017  9:11 PM
holfresh wrote:
reub wrote:"Susan Rice Refuses to Deny Trump ‘Unmasking’ Requests — Despite Claiming Ignorance Just Weeks Ago"

"Susan Rice defiant amid growing calls for her to testify under oath"

Do you understand the details of the case??..Do you know it's her job do unmasking the persons talking to the Russian agent??..Do you also know they have no idea who reported Flynn to the reporter??..Do you know when she unmarsked someone she passes it along to senior intelligence agents and anyone could have done the unmasking thereafter??..Do you care Trump and his Administration coverup dealings with Russia??

Yeah this is the biggest load of nonsense yet the republicans have thrown out there. Unmasking doesn't mean leaking. It's literally a normal part of her job to do that in order to better understand a national security report given to her as part of her position. If Flynn didn't have to step down in disgrace he would be unmasking people as well.

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
holfresh

4/4/2017  9:17 PM
wargames wrote:
holfresh wrote:
reub wrote:"Susan Rice Refuses to Deny Trump ‘Unmasking’ Requests — Despite Claiming Ignorance Just Weeks Ago"

"Susan Rice defiant amid growing calls for her to testify under oath"

Do you understand the details of the case??..Do you know it's her job do unmasking the persons talking to the Russian agent??..Do you also know they have no idea who reported Flynn to the reporter??..Do you know when she unmarsked someone she passes it along to senior intelligence agents and anyone could have done the unmasking thereafter??..Do you care Trump and his Administration coverup dealings with Russia??

Yeah this is the biggest load of nonsense yet the republicans have thrown out there. .Unmasking doesn't mean leaking It's literally a normal part of her job to do that in order to better understand a national security report given to her as part of her position. If Flynn didn't have to step down in disgrace he would be unmasking people as well.

Fix News doesn't differentiate...

MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
4/5/2017  11:56 AM
Bannon removed from Security Council.
blkexec
Member: #748
4/5/2017  12:02 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/5/2017  12:03 PM
So I haven't entertained this thread in a while.....But are the Briggs / Trump supporters still around? The way this country is being run is embarrassing and makes us look like clowns. It's so depressing, I can't even take any more news. I've turned to Joel Olsteen and Les Brown for motivation.....Republicans will sacrifice their own people to gain power. Now that they have power, we are starting to see their true lack of political management of this country. This is what happens when you spend years of playing the power game, instead of doing actual work.
Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
holfresh

4/5/2017  1:07 PM
MaTT4281 wrote:Bannon removed from Security Council.

Dude put himself on the National Security Council...Imagine the Generals on that Council...

holfresh

4/5/2017  1:31 PM
Trump press conference being asked about Syria...What a clown...
holfresh

4/5/2017  2:31 PM
Trump defends Bill O'Reilly: 'I don't think Bill did anything wrong'...
smackeddog
Member: #883
4/5/2017  2:49 PM
holfresh wrote:Trump defends Bill O'Reilly: 'I don't think Bill did anything wrong'...

A man who sexually assaults women defends a man who sexually harrasses them

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/5/2017  3:09 PM
blkexec wrote:So I haven't entertained this thread in a while.....But are the Briggs / Trump supporters still around? The way this country is being run is embarrassing and makes us look like clowns. It's so depressing, I can't even take any more news. I've turned to Joel Olsteen and Les Brown for motivation.....Republicans will sacrifice their own people to gain power. Now that they have power, we are starting to see their true lack of political management of this country. This is what happens when you spend years of playing the power game, instead of doing actual work.

Zero, nada, nothing.

Guns is still trying to form full sentences but hasn't figured out how. That bar is set about as low for him as it is for Trump.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
4/5/2017  3:42 PM
smackeddog wrote:
holfresh wrote:Trump defends Bill O'Reilly: 'I don't think Bill did anything wrong'...

A man who sexually assaults women defends a man who sexually harrasses them

O'Reilly's in the ever shrinking group of pundits that still stand by Trump. Donald's scrambling to maintain allies.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

4/5/2017  3:43 PM
martin wrote:
blkexec wrote:So I haven't entertained this thread in a while.....But are the Briggs / Trump supporters still around? The way this country is being run is embarrassing and makes us look like clowns. It's so depressing, I can't even take any more news. I've turned to Joel Olsteen and Les Brown for motivation.....Republicans will sacrifice their own people to gain power. Now that they have power, we are starting to see their true lack of political management of this country. This is what happens when you spend years of playing the power game, instead of doing actual work.

Zero, nada, nothing.

Guns is still trying to form full sentences but hasn't figured out how. That bar is set about as low for him as it is for Trump.

He probably has an advantage on Trump though. Our Prez is going so low that he would need a step ladder to look a worm in tbe eyes.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
holfresh

4/5/2017  4:51 PM
After ridiculing Obama red line/non action in Syria, what will Trump do??..North Korea is watching..
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

4/5/2017  5:17 PM
holfresh wrote:After ridiculing Obama red line/non action in Syria, what will Trump do??..North Korea is watching..

As heartbreaking the images from Syria are, getting our military mired in Syria would be a big mistake. Assad is a butcher, like Saddam, but removing him will create one more Iraq-like failed state.

Don't want to see American service men and women dying to prop up another war torn country, which will only destabilize the region further, and possiblly draw us into a full blown war with Russia.

Diplomacy would be the way to go at a time like this, but Trump gutted the State Department, and installed someone as Secretary who has made clear he would rather be golfing. Trump blundering his way into Syria, shouldn't be encouraged.

holfresh

4/5/2017  5:33 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
holfresh wrote:After ridiculing Obama red line/non action in Syria, what will Trump do??..North Korea is watching..

As heartbreaking the images from Syria are, getting our military mired in Syria would be a big mistake. Assad is a butcher, like Saddam, but removing him will create one more Iraq-like failed state.

Don't want to see American service men and women dying to prop up another war torn country, which will only destabilize the region further, and possiblly draw us into a full blown war with Russia.

Diplomacy would be the way to go at a time like this, but Trump gutted the State Department, and installed someone as Secretary who has made clear he would rather be golfing. Trump blundering his way into Syria, shouldn't be encouraged.

Oh no...I'm actually terrified..Nothing will be done in Syria...There will be too much repercussions that the US doesn't want..But what has happened here is Trump putting his foot in his mouth again bending over backwards to hit Obama on an issue he will have to essentially do the same as Obama if he is smart..So he is just further showing how much he isn't ready for this task..This will further embolden North Korea which he can't do anything against either becuase they can wipe out major cities in South Korea in minutes..

holfresh

4/5/2017  5:46 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/5/2017  6:21 PM
It's really insane..Dude is clearly in over his head..Elected by a rigged system..We must watch in silence..
holfresh

4/5/2017  8:33 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/5/2017  8:38 PM
Study shows auto insurance rates are higher in the hood even after the same risk are assessed..Risk in terms of number of accidents by people in the same neighborhood..That's getting your arse kicked from all angles..

The group that conducted the study were only able to get information from 4 states..All the other states wouldn't release the info..
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
4/5/2017  8:40 PM

this is what they voted for and what they wanted. no buyer's remorse. either they knew what they were getting or they were hoodwinked.

meanwhile rick perry replaces bannon in the NSC.

OT: Politics Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy