Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
3/3/2017  2:18 PM
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
nixluva wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
nixluva wrote:This is unbelievable. Trump and his staff are up to their NECKS in this Russian Crap! I mean come on. They hammered Hillary for some damn emails and Benghazi but this is NATIONAL SECURITY level. I mean the Russians are all up in the White House with Trum!!!

Pence used his private email account to discuss homeland security information. Filthy fulking hypocrites.

http://www.apnewsarchive.com/2017/A-newspaper-is-reporting-that-Vice-President-Mike-Pence-used-a-private-email-account-to-conduct-public-business-as-Indiana-s-governor/id-1764027b50204aa38be004cf9c957bcc

Trump and his Administration look guilty as F. I mean how much of this are we supposed to pass off as innocent??? They all LIED at first saying there was absolutely NO RUSSIAN CONTACT!!! Now we all know that was a lie.

Politicians lie... WOW. Do they ever?
I was thinking all politicians are telling Truth and only Truth.
Apparently its not the case.... I am so sad and disappointed...

Well there is degree of lying...This administration seems to be historical only rivaling Nixon..I think they clocked Trump lying 92% of the time during campaign...I know you are a big boy and like you lies big, fat and boldfaced...

Politics is the art of lie. The more politician lies better politician he is.
By saying that Trump is lying 92% you actually declare him as exceptional political leader.
Not only hi lies so much but make tens of millions to believe his lies.
America is what it is represented by. America is Trump.
This is the truth that nobody want to admit. Better spread some lies that his election is a conspiracy or fluctuation.
We Americans want more money, more power, more entertainment, more juice in life.
And with Trump we rejoices. Bad as we are, we are what we are.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
AUTOADVERT
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

3/3/2017  2:30 PM
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
nixluva wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
nixluva wrote:This is unbelievable. Trump and his staff are up to their NECKS in this Russian Crap! I mean come on. They hammered Hillary for some damn emails and Benghazi but this is NATIONAL SECURITY level. I mean the Russians are all up in the White House with Trum!!!

Pence used his private email account to discuss homeland security information. Filthy fulking hypocrites.

http://www.apnewsarchive.com/2017/A-newspaper-is-reporting-that-Vice-President-Mike-Pence-used-a-private-email-account-to-conduct-public-business-as-Indiana-s-governor/id-1764027b50204aa38be004cf9c957bcc

Trump and his Administration look guilty as F. I mean how much of this are we supposed to pass off as innocent??? They all LIED at first saying there was absolutely NO RUSSIAN CONTACT!!! Now we all know that was a lie.

Well there is degree of lying...This administration seems to be historical only rivaling Nixon..I think they clocked Trump lying 92% of the time during campaign...I know you are a big boy and like you lies big, fat and boldfaced...

By saying that Trump is lying 92% you actually declare him as exceptional political leader.
This is the truth that nobody want to admit. Better spread some lies that his election is a conspiracy or fluctuation.
We Americans want more money, more power, more entertainment, more juice in life.

And if it does come out that the voting was rigged and Russia did a bit more hacking than admitted so far? Then the presidency itself is a lie isn't it? I don't think most Americans are what you are claiming them to be.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
arkrud
USA
3/3/2017  2:48 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
nixluva wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

And if it does come out that the voting was rigged and Russia did a bit more hacking than admitted so far? Then the presidency itself is a lie isn't it? I don't think most Americans are what you are claiming them to be.

Most of them certainly think they are not... But deep inside... you know the answer.
We humans are striving for better... but we nave long way to go. Americans are not an exception but rather illustration of the rule.
You give Russian to much credit for what they cannot do.
Of course they influenced the election as well as many other factors did.
The Russian propaganda do exist and it is strong. So is many other propaganda.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
holfresh
Member: #1081

3/3/2017  2:56 PM
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
nixluva wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

More BS..The majority of Americans voted for the other person..But politicians rigged the system to get a desired outcome..Then guys like you push a narrative that it's our desire..Good luck with that one..

arkrud
USA
3/3/2017  3:10 PM
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
nixluva wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

More BS..The majority of Americans voted for the other person..But politicians rigged the system to get a desired outcome..Then guys like you push a narrative that it's our desire..Good luck with that one..

Good luck with denying reality.
Will come bite you in the a..sss anyways.
I accept world as it is no as I want it to be.
Works great.

holfresh

3/3/2017  3:21 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/3/2017  3:44 PM
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
nixluva wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Good luck with denying reality.
Will come bite you in the a..sss anyways.
I accept world as it is no as I want it to be.
Works great.

That's the beauty of America, you believe what you want...You can believe that majority of America voted for this...Go ahead, its a free country..

holfresh

3/3/2017  3:24 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/3/2017  3:41 PM
Trump administration put a pause on Airlines disclosing their true fares to passengers...You usually show up a the airport to get slapped with more fees...That's on again...Trump to announce 54mpg for cars by 2025 is a no go implemented by Obama...So you will have to fork over more money in the future for gas...Limber up and bend over for the 20% border tax coming your way to pay for the big corporate tax cut folks...Darm Regulations..

I don't understand why people vote against themselves..What idiots...
holfresh

3/3/2017  4:25 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/3/2017  4:25 PM
The big fat stinking lie...REPUBLICANS ARE DEFICIT HAWKS...I have been saying this for decades...They only care about debt and deficits when Democrats are in the White House and man do they squeal like a stuck pig...I just had to look at Reagan and Bush's behavior with the deficit and our debt to know what they are all about...The silence about the debt is now deafening in Washington..All of a sudden, like poof, it doesn't matter anymore...Trump is about to blow a 10 trillion dollar hole in this mother...And he couldn't care less...
holfresh

3/3/2017  5:40 PM
So Trump didn't know Jared Kushner was meeting with Russian officials at Trump Tower..

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
3/3/2017  5:51 PM
holfresh wrote:The big fat stinking lie...REPUBLICANS ARE DEFICIT HAWKS...I have been saying this for decades...They only care about debt and deficits when Democrats are in the White House and man do they squeal like a stuck pig...I just had to look at Reagan and Bush's behavior with the deficit and our debt to know what they are all about...The silence about the debt is now deafening in Washington..All of a sudden, like poof, it doesn't matter anymore...Trump is about to blow a 10 trillion dollar hole in this mother...And he couldn't care less...

This is one of the most frustrating things about Republicans. They literally slowed down economic progress under Obama just to make voters angry so they could win the Presidency. They cost us BILLIONS with all of their stunts around the Debt Ceiling and pushing for the Sequester! I could go on and on.

Voter suppression! Stealing Obama's Supreme Court pick! These guys only represent Big Business and the Religious Right! They don't give a F about the people! They just talk like they do but all of the things they do hurt the average American!!! Why do these people keep voting against their own best interests???

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
3/3/2017  5:59 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
nixluva wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Right Russia precisely hacked all the states Hillary ignored while Trump was busy visiting multiple sttes that felt neglected. Sounds perfectly reasonable smh

nixluva
USA
3/3/2017  6:53 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
nixluva wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Right Russia precisely hacked all the states Hillary ignored while Trump was busy visiting multiple sttes that felt neglected. Sounds perfectly reasonable smh

It's not about Russia hacking the Vote! You know damned well that Trump and his people are neck deep in this Russia controversy and they keep LYING. The connections with Russia are a very real problem and what kills me is how easily his voters are just giving him a pass on this. They would NEVER have been OK with Obama or Hillary having the same issues and stance on Putin after the Election Interference!!! HYPOCRITES!!!

arkrud
USA
3/3/2017  10:22 PM
nixluva wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
nixluva wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

It's not about Russia hacking the Vote! You know damned well that Trump and his people are neck deep in this Russia controversy and they keep LYING. The connections with Russia are a very real problem and what kills me is how easily his voters are just giving him a pass on this. They would NEVER have been OK with Obama or Hillary having the same issues and stance on Putin after the Election Interference!!! HYPOCRITES!!!

Democrat voters will be OK but Republicans will scream wolf...
There is no difference. They all like the show. Why not let people play and be happy?

Cartman718
Member: #1694

3/3/2017  11:45 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
nixluva wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

do you really think that 80% or 70% or even 65% win for trump would have gone over well???
they'd probably have a re-election. or there would be some sort of civil war right now.
you can smh all you want, but all these Russian connections...where there's smoke there's fire.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
nixluva
USA
3/4/2017  5:44 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/4/2017  5:47 PM
UNREAL!!!

MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
3/4/2017  7:09 PM
Response from Obama's former policy advisor...

smackeddog
Member: #883
3/5/2017  5:42 AM
nixluva wrote:UNREAL!!!

the irony of trump calling Obama bad and 'sick'. Trump needs help, he either can't distinguish reality from fiction, in which case he's deluded, or he's a compulsive liar. What a vile human being.

blkexec
Member: #748
3/5/2017  7:08 AM
Trump will have you so focussed on building a wall, while letting in his garbage campaign, and inputting processes that only satisfies a key group of people. This is why he doesn't want to show his taxes. It will reveal the truth about Trump, that would hurt his voting population. Trump is a result of having a black family in the white house for 8 years. If this was any other election period in US history, Trump would've been laugh at and sent back to his false world of reality. But for every action (Obama) there's a reaction (Trump).

This only proves how F'ed the US is and how far we have to go, before America can face reality that it was never great in the first place, so it can't great again.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
holfresh

3/5/2017  7:44 AM
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
3/5/2017  9:59 AM
blkexec wrote:Trump will have you so focussed on building a wall, while letting in his garbage campaign, and inputting processes that only satisfies a key group of people. This is why he doesn't want to show his taxes. It will reveal the truth about Trump, that would hurt his voting population. Trump is a result of having a black family in the white house for 8 years. If this was any other election period in US history, Trump would've been laugh at and sent back to his false world of reality. But for every action (Obama) there's a reaction (Trump).

This only proves how F'ed the US is and how far we have to go, before America can face reality that it was never great in the first place, so it can't great again.

i agree with this somewhat. i think america *was* ready for change and *was* ready to move forward but when presented with a fear campaign, they go back to their inner instincts and vote for what they really feel.

OT: Politics Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy