Author Thread
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

3/1/2017  2:14 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/1/2017  2:33 PM
meloanyk wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:I feel bad for the children growing up in the White House this administration

I feel bad for transgender kids, kids of immigrants, black kids, muslim kids growing up in this administration. But hey, Trump does a photo op with black people so he clearly can't be racist, right?!

What has he done to hurt black kids?

Gunsnewing, Wasting your time, the bigots and whiners here have no interest in rooting for Donnie or America to succeed because he isn't pandering to them. They'd rather continue to see people out of the labor market, on welfare and food stamps than see his agenda succeed in helping the underclass as it would be detrimental to their charges and moans

Small businesses confidence is surging and imo Donnie is likely to overcome the resistance of Pubs n pass an immigration bill that creates a path to citizenship for the law abiding undocumented in return for stemming further illegal immigration. If they did, you can kiss the Dem party good bye because the culture and focus of hispanics like other successful minorities is more in line with working hard to achieve a better life here.

Holfresh can now spend the rest of his day posting about Donnie's evilness

Yawn

Not at all..You said your biggest concern was income gap a few months ago...I asked you to explain how this administration policies will address that given all the Wall Streeters is now in his cabinet or his labor guy was against minimum wage increase or the big tax cut for corporations funded by a border tax which will come out of the pockets of average Joe..Repatriation that will go to stock buyback and bonuses..I asked you to explain yourself and you weren't heard from again...You ran away...

AUTOADVERT
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
3/1/2017  3:09 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/1/2017  3:10 PM
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:This thread should be renamed in "I hate Trump... and 50 millions white supremacist voted for him"...
Seriously zo I see just a couple of posters talking with themselves.
Time to move this one to OT blog...

perhaps it's time for you to just pass this thread by?

Yep... I am already doing this.
Being around people who hating somebody is not good for your health. Mental and physical.
Back to jessica alba thread. Much more healthy and enjoyable.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
meloanyk
Member: #5615

3/1/2017  3:28 PM
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:I feel bad for the children growing up in the White House this administration

I feel bad for transgender kids, kids of immigrants, black kids, muslim kids growing up in this administration. But hey, Trump does a photo op with black people so he clearly can't be racist, right?!

Gunsnewing, Wasting your time, the bigots and whiners here have no interest in rooting for Donnie or America to succeed because he isn't pandering to them. They'd rather continue to see people out of the labor market, on welfare and food stamps than see his agenda succeed in helping the underclass as it would be detrimental to their charges and moans

Small businesses confidence is surging and imo Donnie is likely to overcome the resistance of Pubs n pass an immigration bill that creates a path to citizenship for the law abiding undocumented in return for stemming further illegal immigration. If they did, you can kiss the Dem party good bye because the culture and focus of hispanics like other successful minorities is more in line with working hard to achieve a better life here.

Yawn

Not at all..You said your biggest concern was income gap a few months ago...I asked you to explain how this administration policies will address that given all the Wall Streeters is now in his cabinet or his labor guy was against minimum wage increase or the big tax cut for corporations funded by a border tax which will come out of the pockets of average Joe..Repatriation that will go to stock buyback and bonuses..I asked you to explain yourself and you weren't heard from again...You ran away...

I ran away? No, I just dont spend my entire day as you do venting on this thread with negative spin or wasting my good time countering such, btw in my absences did I miss those adjusted FBI crime stats you promised awhile back? As for your questions I do chuckle at the criticism of appointing Wall Streeters including some billionaires to handle financial and economic issues. Par the course for almost every administration, the country rather than have their expertise and experience including those they have taken advantage of opportunities when on Street since they can identify and understand the loopholes and complexities on a broader scale. Spare us that richies like Ross, Munich or a Tillerson are doing this to enrich themselves or maintain white supremacy. The next charge whiners make is how does this " drain the swamp". Think Donnie. has made it quite clear where he is draining . the influence of politicians turned lobbyists. As far as minimum wage, you know the arguments and I dont need to recite. You need to get serious when discussing income gaps, higher education closes income gaps not minimum wages for flipping burgers. All for addressing college affordability but kids need a strong foundation first but you cant get that straight since topic criticized all solutions. When I asked questions about charter or magnet schools, the response is how whites in power are conspiring to eliminate publics for profits or religion or draining bright kids from black schools while complaining at the same time about the public schools. " I feel sorry for young blacks " Geez. All I know is that my tax bill in NJ pays for Newark and other inner city schools and that Booker favored charters. Zuckerbeegs millions were somewhat wasted there as well. Border tax, read up . First off it nmay be a negotiating tool, secondly , its economic impact on prices is a fraction of its nominal number. 20% supposedly correlates to 3%. Fact is raises in minimum wages will account for more if You are so concerned. Repatriation is a great idea and likely comes with tie ins to reinvest at home though you want to assume the worst to fit your slant on everything. Great day in markets again. Go America. Is it ok if I leave now to get a lift recliner for Mom? I can always respond to bs later

holfresh

3/1/2017  4:03 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/1/2017  4:31 PM
meloanyk wrote:
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Yawn

I ran away? No, I just dont spend my entire day as you do venting on this thread with negative spin or wasting my good time countering such, btw in my absences did I miss those adjusted FBI crime stats you promised awhile back? As for your questions I do chuckle at the criticism of appointing Wall Streeters including some billionaires to handle financial and economic issues. Par the course for almost every administration, the country rather than have their expertise and experience including those they have taken advantage of opportunities when on Street since they can identify and understand the loopholes and complexities on a broader scale. Spare us that richies like Ross, Munich or a Tillerson are doing this to enrich themselves or maintain white supremacy. The next charge whiners make is how does this " drain the swamp". Think Donnie. has made it quite clear where he is draining . the influence of politicians turned lobbyists. As far as minimum wage, you know the arguments and I dont need to recite. You need to get serious when discussing income gaps, higher education closes income gaps not minimum wages for flipping burgers. All for addressing college affordability but kids need a strong foundation first but you cant get that straight since topic criticized all solutions. When I asked questions about charter or magnet schools, the response is how whites in power are conspiring to eliminate publics for profits or religion or draining bright kids from black schools while complaining at the same time about the public schools. " I feel sorry for young blacks " Geez. All I know is that my tax bill in NJ pays for Newark and other inner city schools and that Booker favored charters. Zuckerbeegs millions were somewhat wasted there as well. Border tax, read up . First off it nmay be a negotiating tool, secondly , its economic impact on prices is a fraction of its nominal number. 20% supposedly correlates to 3%. Fact is raises in minimum wages will account for more if You are so concerned. Repatriation is a great idea and likely comes with tie ins to reinvest at home though you want to assume the worst to fit your slant on everything. Great day in markets again. Go America. Is it ok if I leave now to get a lift recliner for Mom? I can always respond to bs later

FBI crime stats??..No idea what you are talking about...Only thing I may have promised you was a breakdown of the current debt...It's on Bush, 15 trillion of it, 4 trillion on the recession,1 trillion on Obama, just understand that..Anyway, usual right wing nonsense..The Goldman Sach billionaires are here to help poor and working class..OK...Lemme guess, cut taxes for the rich??..Where have I heard that one before??..Not everyone is going to college bud, hate to break it to you...Try addressing the real world..I haven't heard any numbers on the border adjustment tax translating to 3%??, Wow..Maybe you can direct me to some research other than Fix News for that??..

Last repatriation during the Bush administration went towards stock buyback and bonuses and you say this will be different??...Ok..Read any outlet and 90% will tell you it will lead to stock buybacks...Let's not pretend you care tho...

So Conservatives no longer care about big fat deficits and debt???..."Donnie's" plans will take it from 20 to 30 trillion...

holfresh

3/1/2017  4:41 PM
Did Trump say something could not O'cur last night..No one mentioned that...
holfresh

3/1/2017  5:25 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/1/2017  5:47 PM
Talk that Pentagon may greenlight missions without Trump approval...Amazing..White House doesn't want responsibility...John McCain says there is no clear leader on National Security in the White House...
meloanyk

3/1/2017  5:46 PM
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Yawn

FBI crime stats??..No idea what you are talking about...Only thing I may have promised you was a breakdown of the current debt...It's on Bush, 15 trillion of it, 4 trillion on the recession,1 trillion on Obama, just understand that..Anyway, usual right wing nonsense..The Goldman Sach billionaires are here to help poor and working class..OK...Lemme guess, cut taxes for the rich??..Where have I heard that one before??..Not everyone is going to college bud, hate to break it to you...Try addressing the real world..I haven't heard any numbers on the border adjustment tax translating to 3%??, Wow..Maybe you can direct me to some research other than Fix News for that??..

Last repatriation during the Bush administration went towards stock buyback and bonuses and you say this will be different??...Ok..Read any outlet and 90% will tell you it will lead to stock buybacks...Let's not pretend you care tho...

So Conservatives no longer care about big fat deficits and debt???..."Donnie's" plans will take it from 20 to 30 trillion...

Here's the reality, you sound like a hateful blowhart full of nauseating whines but offering absolutely nothing as far as solutions. Name calling when you dont know where stands on the issues or votes highlights your shallowness. My stances are mixed depending on the issue not inflexible. fyi President Obama appointed Wall st execs from GS, Chase, Citi and others, raised record $ from financial community and also voted for the bailout.I had no problem with that and I have no problem with Trump's Wall St apps.. Here's another reality, try not to put the horse in front of the cart ,an educational foundation may make you literate enough to get a higher education and career, comical that you infer minimum wages is the answer to closing the income gap. Co. Go do your research on that possibility of a border tax and its cost impact before blabbering about its pass through to consumer. Off to a state hoop game, you enjoy posting away

holfresh

3/1/2017  5:50 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/1/2017  6:00 PM
meloanyk wrote:
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Yawn

Here's the reality, you sound like a hateful blowhart full of nauseating whines but offering absolutely nothing as far as solutions. Name calling when you dont know where stands on the issues or votes highlights your shallowness. My stances are mixed depending on the issue not inflexible. fyi President Obama appointed Wall st execs from GS, Chase, Citi and others, raised record $ from financial community and also voted for the bailout.I had no problem with that and I have no problem with Trump's Wall St apps.. Here's another reality, try not to put the horse in front of the cart ,an educational foundation may make you literate enough to get a higher education and career, comical that you infer minimum wages is the answer to closing the income gap. Co. Go do your research on that possibility of a border tax and its cost impact before blabbering about its pass through to consumer. Off to a state hoop game, you enjoy posting away

Who???..Tim Geitner, Treasury Sec. came from the NY Fed..Larry Summers came from Harvard??..Jack Lew came from NYU...Who are you referring to??..And where am I name calling??

Come on don't wimp out, let's share ideas and facts..Always running..I hear ya...Whatever..

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/1/2017  6:03 PM
meloanyk wrote:
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Yawn

Here's the reality, you sound like a hateful blowhart full of nauseating whines but offering absolutely nothing as far as solutions. Name calling
when you dont know where stands on the issues or votes highlights your shallowness. My stances are mixed depending on the issue not inflexible. fyi President Obama appointed Wall st execs from GS, Chase, Citi and others, raised record $ from financial community and also voted for the bailout.I had no problem with that and I have no problem with Trump's Wall St apps.. Here's another reality, try not to put the horse in front of the cart ,an educational foundation may make you literate enough to get a higher education and career, comical that you infer minimum wages is the answer to closing the income gap. Co. Go do your research on that possibility of a border tax and its cost impact before blabbering about its pass through to consumer. Off to a state hoop game, you enjoy posting away

Dude, lets stop this. You started the name calling and are absolutely guilty of it. If you'd like a discussion about politics, please do so but this is not it.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
holfresh

3/1/2017  6:30 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/1/2017  6:32 PM
martin wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Yawn

Here's the reality, you sound like a hateful blowhart full of nauseating whines but offering absolutely nothing as far as solutions. Name calling
when you dont know where stands on the issues or votes highlights your shallowness. My stances are mixed depending on the issue not inflexible. fyi President Obama appointed Wall st execs from GS, Chase, Citi and others, raised record $ from financial community and also voted for the bailout.I had no problem with that and I have no problem with Trump's Wall St apps.. Here's another reality, try not to put the horse in front of the cart ,an educational foundation may make you literate enough to get a higher education and career, comical that you infer minimum wages is the answer to closing the income gap. Co. Go do your research on that possibility of a border tax and its cost impact before blabbering about its pass through to consumer. Off to a state hoop game, you enjoy posting away

Dude, lets stop this. You started the name calling and are absolutely guilty of it. If you'd like a discussion about politics, please do so but this is not it.

That doesn't bother me to be honest, he just uses it for cover;lack of an argument...Part of the game... The harsh tones I can deal with, Trump's our Prezz, Thanks anyway...
holfresh

3/1/2017  11:53 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/1/2017  11:57 PM
Jeff Sessions spoke to the Russian embassador twice last year...He failed to mention the meeting during the Senate Confirmatioms..Perjury??

Clinton got impeached for lying under oath..
holfresh

3/1/2017  11:58 PM
Wow..That's two down on the Trump team in less than two months??
holfresh

3/1/2017  11:59 PM
Am I talking too much???
holfresh

3/2/2017  12:17 AM
Foreign governments said Russian officials/agents met with members of the Trump campaign in Europe..They gave the evidence to the Obama administration..
meloanyk

3/2/2017  12:20 AM
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Yawn

Who???..Tim Geitner, Treasury Sec. came from the NY Fed..Larry Summers came from Harvard??..Jack Lew came from NYU...Who are you referring to??..And where am I name calling??

Come on don't wimp out, let's share ideas and facts..Always running..I hear ya...Whatever..

I guess you dont recall Citgroup exec picking out President Obama's cabinet, then Citi getting that huge bailout.. Here's a nice long read on the tangled and the cozy relationship with many Wall Steps. Enjoy
http://www.commondreams.org/news/2009/12/13/obamas-big-sellout-president-has-packed-his-economic-team-wall-street-insiders

holfresh

3/2/2017  12:25 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/2/2017  12:26 AM
martin wrote:This really pissed me off

This makes sense now..Obama left a trail of evidence of members of the Trump campaign met with Russians with several intelligence agencies so the White House could not destroy the evidence..

holfresh

3/2/2017  12:29 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/2/2017  12:38 AM
meloanyk wrote:
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Yawn

I guess you dont recall Citgroup exec picking out President Obama's cabinet, then Citi getting that huge bailout.. Here's a nice long read on the tangled and the cozy relationship with many Wall Steps. Enjoy
http://www.commondreams.org/news/2009/12/13/obamas-big-sellout-president-has-packed-his-economic-team-wall-street-insiders

Treasury Secretary Reuben was a Goldman guy in the Clinton Administration who went on to Citigroup board..

The government took over Citigroup..So that was more than a bailout..They had to Or the financial system would collapse..

The total bailout for Citibank 476 billion..Do You really think that was because of a cozy relationship or something necessary??

meloanyk

3/2/2017  12:53 AM
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Yawn

Treasury Secretary Reuben was a Goldman guy in the Clinton Administration who went on to Citigroup board..

The government took over Citigroup..So that was more than a bailout..They had to Or the financial system would collapse..

The total bailout for Citibank 476 billion..Do You really think that was because of a cozy relationship or something necessary??

So you are denying the mentioned Wall St apps and tie ins with President Obama? Yeh, you are credible. Lol.

Throw rocks at Trump as you do but do glance back and forward otherwise the light shines on your hypocrisy.

Now after his recent $60 mil or so book deal, here's another light read before you tuck to prep for another all day
Sweet dreams. http://observer.com/2017/01/obama-foundation-board-lobbyists-wall-street-clinton-foundation/.

meloanyk

3/2/2017  1:00 AM
Where was the party unity !! Warren and Bernie going after President Obama for Wall St ties. Did we have a political thread back then? Maybe Ill start one and copy and paste all these numerous articles. There are so many, not sure I have the time.http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/225434-dems-assail-wall-street-ties-in-administration
holfresh

3/2/2017  1:09 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/2/2017  1:14 AM
meloanyk wrote:
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
holfresh wrote:
meloanyk wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Yawn

So you are denying the mentioned Wall St apps and tie ins with President Obama? Yeh, you are credible. Lol.

Throw rocks at Trump as you do but do glance back and forward otherwise the light shines on your hypocrisy.

Now after his recent $60 mil or so book deal, here's another light read before you tuck to prep for another all day
Sweet dreams. http://observer.com/2017/01/obama-foundation-board-lobbyists-wall-street-clinton-foundation/.

You haven't produced anything...These Trump guys are still trading and have positions while in his administration...Wilbur Ross, billionaire still has his holdings...You can't even come close to compare the two...Show me the Wall Street billionaire in Obama's cabinet..That's all you got???

I thought you were a worthy adversary until your weak showing today...You need to regroup...

OT: Politics Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy