[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: KP and Knicks D Shuts Down Kemba @ MSG
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
11/25/2016  10:09 PM
Great win. Some guys really stepped up. 6-1 at home is huge.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
crzymdups wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:KP is becoming the human eraser down the stretch of games! Opponents fear going up against him. He had Kaminsky shook right under the basket in one sequence. Was afraid to put it up. Zinger beast mode!

KP with a quiet night, foul trouble, bad shooting... still finishes with 16pts 8rebs 3blks

Ha Haaaaaa! Yessiree! KP is for real.

SocraticBallin22
Member: #6096

crzymdups wrote:Knicks in 6th place in the East now.

Woo hooooo! Pop the bubbly baby!

Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
EnySpree wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:we weren't winning the close games last season..

We didn't have the talent either

This is the bottom line. The team has talent and we r winning games, it's really that simple.
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
11/25/2016  10:10 PM
KP defense down the stretch was huge

¿ △ ?
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:DRose another game where he is outplaying a top PG. He quieted down Dame Lillard, abused Schroeder in ATL, and looking to add Kemba to the list. DRose has some pride.
I wouldn't says he is abusing thes epgs. rose has had issues with defense and passing as well

Nah Rose is playing well against TOP PG's as he has his entire career. He's not perfect but would you prefer Jose? LOL

I have given Rose credit lately but its not like he has been 2012 Rose. He has made some big shots the last couple games so he deserves props for that though

Like I was saying.

Lets see if he can continue it consistently

WHAT??? Rose has been playing better as he got comfortable! WTF have you been watching?
Calm down and breathe. I meant being a closer. I have praised Rose the last week or so.
crzymdups
USA
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

There is no way in hell, even if we were in this game, that we would be able to close it out last year. Charlotte was playing their best game; they were at 100% efficiency and we still beat them. Took their biggest blows an fought back. We finally have a pg in DROSE that could break down a defense and take over a game, and also hold his own defensively. Last year, Jose was getting eaten alive out there, especially down the stretch. Our squad looks legit!

Agreed on all counts

¿ △ ?
crzymdups
USA
11/25/2016  10:11 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:KP is becoming the human eraser down the stretch of games! Opponents fear going up against him. He had Kaminsky shook right under the basket in one sequence. Was afraid to put it up. Zinger beast mode!

KP with a quiet night, foul trouble, bad shooting... still finishes with 16pts 8rebs 3blks

Plus he wasn't exactly given many good looks. He is still our best overall player IMO. We don't win without him most of the time

They were doubling him in the post and he had foul trouble. We don't win this game without Rose or Melo either. It's TEAM

¿ △ ?
CrushAlot
USA
StarksEwing1 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Plus he wasn't exactly given many good looks. He is still our best overall player IMO. We don't win without him most of the time
They don't win without Melo. Nice to have two guys that coaches are focusing. Exciting to hear that Clifford said teams can't just focus on Melo they have to plan for KP as well.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

crzymdups wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
crzymdups wrote:This game has been jinxed by Thread Gate 2016. Sigh.

We shall prevail.....

Amen....

Good call!

Team is starting to click, we're really fortunate that we're winning without having to worry about Noah's health. Nice luxury to have right now.

SocraticBallin22

11/25/2016  10:11 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/25/2016  10:13 PM
Killa4luv wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

This is the bottom line. The team has talent and we r winning games, it's really that simple.

Difference is:

1) legit PG play that could break down a defense and defend (biggest deficiency last year)
2) KP becoming a superstar right before our eyes on both ends of court.
3) Coaching is WAY MUCH BETTER! We could now win close games now and out execute teams.

CrushAlot
USA
11/25/2016  10:12 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:DRose another game where he is outplaying a top PG. He quieted down Dame Lillard, abused Schroeder in ATL, and looking to add Kemba to the list. DRose has some pride.
I wouldn't says he is abusing thes epgs. rose has had issues with defense and passing as well

Nah Rose is playing well against TOP PG's as he has his entire career. He's not perfect but would you prefer Jose? LOL

I have given Rose credit lately but its not like he has been 2012 Rose. He has made some big shots the last couple games so he deserves props for that though

Like I was saying.

WHAT??? Rose has been playing better as he got comfortable! WTF have you been watching?
Calm down and breathe. I meant being a closer. I have praised Rose the last week or so.
He has been a closer the last two games. He did miss training camp.
StarksEwing1

11/25/2016  10:13 PM
crzymdups wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

They were doubling him in the post and he had foul trouble. We don't win this game without Rose or Melo either. It's TEAM

No **** its about the TEAM. I praised Rose and Melo too. However defense wins and KP provided it bigtime with foul trouble
CrushAlot
USA
11/25/2016  10:13 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
crzymdups wrote:This game has been jinxed by Thread Gate 2016. Sigh.

We shall prevail.....

Amen....

Good call!

Team is starting to click, we're really fortunate that we're winning without having to worry about Noah's health. Nice luxury to have right now.

This. Tomorrow will be a really big test. Charlotte has a great home court. Hopefully Nalod can out cheer all of those Hornet fans.
StarksEwing1

11/25/2016  10:14 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Like I was saying.

He has been a closer the last two games. He did miss training camp.
Yes I know. Again I'm not bashing the guy...I have given him props lately. I just get pissed when I get accused of "not watching" or "being a hater" just because I point out a mistake/issue
crzymdups
USA
11/25/2016  10:14 PM
Melo also had three assists in the last 3min of regulation and OT - including the huge one to KP for 3 that kept them in it and set up Melo's game winner. That was some vintage Dad Melo 4th quartering and OTing.

Also, Rose is really blossoming in his role here. And bonding with Melo. He and Melo had a serious man hug after the win.

¿ △ ?
SocraticBallin22

11/25/2016  10:14 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/25/2016  10:15 PM
Kudos to baby Willy too! Came in late in the 4th and made some big layups under the basket. He is slowly usurping Noah at Center down the stretch.
crzymdups
USA
11/25/2016  10:15 PM
¿ △ ?
PresIke
Member: #33
USA
CrushAlot wrote:Great win. Some guys really stepped up. 6-1 at home is huge.

Some legit challenges for the team of late that could do us some good.

Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Like I was saying.

Don't tell me to calm down! You're the one who was NEVER feelin Rose from day one! You simply can't get past that shyte!
Game Thread: KP and Knicks D Shuts Down Kemba @ MSG

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy