[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Bawston sawks wicked hard... (11/11 7:30pm)
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/11/2016  11:25 PM
The refs made me stop watching early in the 4th. Other than that, the Celtics did a good job of containing Rose by packing the paint. Really put a wrench in the works. Sloppy passing was also a big problem by Rose and the other starters.

Good news is that we are seeing the rooks earning a more prominent role.

AUTOADVERT
earthmansurfer
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #858
Germany
11/12/2016  6:58 AM
At least we have our 1st round pick this year...
Give us that PG.
The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein
nyknickzingis
Member: #6207

11/12/2016  8:00 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/12/2016  8:04 AM
Really bummed with this 3-5 start. Could be 3-6 after tonight. However we have also played a lot of good tough teams.

Losses so far @ Cleveland, Boston, Detroit
Losses at home Houston, Utah

Wins @ Chicago
Wins at home Memphis, Brooklyn

You think about it other than Brooklyn, we may have played all playoff teams so far. Our schedule has not been easy. Tonight @ Raptors - another very good team on a back to back. I know it will suck and the media will be all over this when we go 3-6 but I'm still hopeful this team is much better than a 3-6 record would indicate.

The really bright side is the play of the younger players. Porzingis has shown improved shooting and scoring ability. Hernangomez looks like a heck of a player. Kuzminskas has broken the regular rotation as well. That's a great feature for this team moving into next year. Those 3 definitely have chemistry together.

The negative is the Rose/Melo tandem does not look high impact. Both look past their primes and inconsistent. Rose still has great speed but he's not shown to be better than an average starting point guard. Melo looks like a good scorer but not much else and not a player that can carry a team. The ESPN ranking looks legit. These two should be playing with a fire and purpose to win a championship yet I see more of that from Noah, KP, Lee and Jennings.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/12/2016  11:28 AM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Game Thread: Bawston sawks wicked hard... (11/11 7:30pm)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy