[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Embarassing
Author Thread
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
12/22/2001  10:05 PM
What was embarassing? Not even the fact that we lost to the Wizards and lost our ten point lead and all that other jazz, the fact that people were cheering and hi-fiving when Jordan hit that shot. These people aren't even Knick fans, the true Knick fans are the ones who have the nosebleed seats, not these rich dirtbags who sit on the floor wearing Jordan jerseys. And not even UNC or Chicago jerseys, but the new Washington ones, these people call themselves "Jordan" fans. What a dick that guy is, you see how he just walked past all those little kids @ the end of the game, I met him once before, my brother and I played golf in front of him, John Elway, and Mario Lemiuex when they were all retired in 1999 and Elway and Lemieux were the nicest guys and shook our hand and signed for us, MJ just walked past us, god I hate him. Knicks didn't look bad, Houston should've taken that shot, what was Spree trying to do, he drove baseline similar to the '98 finals when he was stuffed in game 5 when the Knicks lost the series. And one more thought, what in the world was Chris Whitney doing trying to defend Houston on that last play. If Houston had any idea, he would've attempted to draw a foul, but Whitney was streaking towards him with a hand in his face, what a moron.
#Knickstaps
AUTOADVERT
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
12/23/2001  12:36 PM
Marcus Camby looked nice, putting up 14 and 14, but the rest of the team just didn't shoot well and that happens sometime. Somethings missing from this team and it may be at power forward where we don't have a great starter. Brian Grant would fit the bill, but we need something. Maybe it's time to put in Harrington over Thomas and hope Weatherspoon can make a big impact when he returns. It's obvious we need an inforcer, someone like Danny Fortson. I'm hoping Weatherspoon can fill that void when he returns.
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
12/23/2001  4:22 PM
Yeah, I completely agree w/ putting Harrington over Thomas. It seems that whenever Harrington wants to score he can, he has a nice jumper, a nice baby hook, and is a good finisher, and doesn't get into foul trouble. I think Chaney should definitely look into that.
#Knickstaps
Embarassing

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy