[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Time
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Posts: 33158
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

10/26/2016  10:52 PM
Would appreciate it if you could find another source for posting the start time of the games, Hasn't been very accurate. Yes I know Im in a different time zone!
AUTOADVERT
martin
Posts: 46429
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
10/27/2016  10:00 AM
will do, I think they moved the Gametime for opening day cause of World Series.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GustavBahler
Posts: 33158
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

10/27/2016  9:12 PM
Thanks Martin, much appreciated.
jrodmc
Posts: 30643
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
11/8/2016  7:11 AM
Why couldn't you just move into the correct timezone and spare martin all this grief? Ungrateful wretch.
You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
GustavBahler
Posts: 33158
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

11/9/2016  2:32 PM
jrodmc wrote:Why couldn't you just move into the correct timezone and spare martin all this grief? Ungrateful wretch.

The start time was wrong, had nothing to do with the time zone. Still an ignorant slut.

jrodmc
Posts: 30643
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
11/10/2016  7:28 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:Why couldn't you just move into the correct timezone and spare martin all this grief? Ungrateful wretch.

The start time was wrong, had nothing to do with the time zone. Still an ignorant slut.

Leave management alone, they're busy men. And I may be cheap, but I'm not easy, you sleazy little beeyatch.

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
GustavBahler
Posts: 33158
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

11/10/2016  10:55 AM
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:Why couldn't you just move into the correct timezone and spare martin all this grief? Ungrateful wretch.

The start time was wrong, had nothing to do with the time zone. Still an ignorant slut.

Leave management alone, they're busy men. And I may be cheap, but I'm not easy, you sleazy little beeyatch.

A cheap shot, from a cheap ignorant slut, how fitting.

jrodmc
Posts: 30643
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
11/11/2016  10:14 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:Why couldn't you just move into the correct timezone and spare martin all this grief? Ungrateful wretch.

The start time was wrong, had nothing to do with the time zone. Still an ignorant slut.

Leave management alone, they're busy men. And I may be cheap, but I'm not easy, you sleazy little beeyatch.

A cheap shot, from a cheap ignorant slut, how fitting.

Please be quiet, or I'll stop letting you suck on Eli's rings, you dopey little clock watching whore.

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
Game Time

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.