[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Scoop Up Archie Goodwin...
Author Thread
SocraticBallin22
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6096

10/24/2016  9:36 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/24/2016  10:51 PM
He was just waived by the Suns. He played under Horny for two seasons, so Horny knows him and his game really well. Do not be surprised if we pick him up if he clears waivers.

--He is only 22

--He is a former 1st round pick

--He played college ball at Kentucky

--He is an explosive athlete

--He has untapped potential and talent

--He is probably an upgrade over Justin Holiday at shooting guard right now off the bench.

--Started a string of games last year alongside Devin Booker and put up some big numbers

I would waive Sasha in a NY minute to add him to the roster as another young developing piece to add to our nucleus.

AUTOADVERT
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
10/24/2016  10:18 PM
Yeah, as a pure talent, I like him a lot. Don't know anything about his mentality or anything.

I wonder if Hornacek has any thoughts on him? He coached him basically his entire career so far except for the last ~40 games of last season.

¿ △ ?
callmened
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4234

10/24/2016  10:34 PM
crzymdups wrote:Yeah, as a pure talent, I like him a lot. Don't know anything about his mentality or anything.

I wonder if Hornacek has any thoughts on him? He coached him basically his entire career so far except for the last ~40 games of last season.

crazy athletic SG...problem is he cant shoot. thats a problem - a shooting guard who cant shoot. but i wouldnt mind

Knicks should be improved: win about 40 games and maybe sneak into the playoffs. Melo, Rose and even Noah will have some nice moments however this team should be about PORZINGUS. the sooner they make him the primary player, the better
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

10/25/2016  12:37 PM
I guarantee Phil and Horny have had discussions about the kid. Thing is I know they are having the correct conversations. All the things we're worried about. His commitment, his work ethic, his ability to learn... if he's worth it we'll call him
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Scoop Up Archie Goodwin...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy