[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Any Meet ups tomorrow in NYC for the season opener?
Author Thread
callmened
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4234

10/24/2016  7:28 PM
Last year I went to some knicks rally in midtown. met anthony donohue and robin lundberg. lots of fun!
Knicks should be improved: win about 40 games and maybe sneak into the playoffs. Melo, Rose and even Noah will have some nice moments however this team should be about PORZINGUS. the sooner they make him the primary player, the better
AUTOADVERT
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
10/24/2016  9:01 PM
When I'm in NYC these days and don't have tickets, I hit up Clyde's place. I met Larry Johnson for last year's season opener against Milwaukee.
¿ △ ?
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
10/24/2016  9:38 PM
I would still love to go to that place. I hear mixed reviews though.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
10/24/2016  10:15 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:I would still love to go to that place. I hear mixed reviews though.

Really? I love it. It's got two indoor basketball hoops you can shoot around on during commerical breaks. It's a little pricey, but I only go a few times a year. It's a fun place to watch the game, usually a lot of Knicks fans.

My other spot to watch games is Mullane's in Fort Greene - that's right in my old neighborhood and usually has a lot of screaming Knicks fans. I guess one thing I'd say about Clyde's is that the atmosphere usually feels too chill to do much yelling.

¿ △ ?
callmened

10/24/2016  10:33 PM
anybody going any where tomorrow night? UK meet up???
Knicks should be improved: win about 40 games and maybe sneak into the playoffs. Melo, Rose and even Noah will have some nice moments however this team should be about PORZINGUS. the sooner they make him the primary player, the better
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

10/25/2016  7:49 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/25/2016  7:51 AM
crzymdups wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:I would still love to go to that place. I hear mixed reviews though.

Really? I love it. It's got two indoor basketball hoops you can shoot around on during commerical breaks. It's a little pricey, but I only go a few times a year. It's a fun place to watch the game, usually a lot of Knicks fans.

My other spot to watch games is Mullane's in Fort Greene - that's right in my old neighborhood and usually has a lot of screaming Knicks fans. I guess one thing I'd say about Clyde's is that the atmosphere usually feels too chill to do much yelling.

There's two basketball hoops? I might need to go back to check that out. Every time I've been there's always a bunch of kids in there. Place is confused. It's a nice date atmosphere that wants to be upscale, dive, and Applebee's at the same time. Prices are weird so is the menu.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
10/25/2016  8:03 AM
Ive met up with UK dudes in the past, but tonight isn't an option. Too much on the domestic front. If any of you cats meet up enjoy
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
10/25/2016  8:14 AM
callmened wrote:anybody going any where tomorrow night? UK meet up???

i plan on seeing a few games this year ned. when i do, i'll be sure to let you know. seems like there are very few new york city denizens on this forum.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
callmened

10/25/2016  4:01 PM
dk7th wrote:
callmened wrote:anybody going any where tomorrow night? UK meet up???

i plan on seeing a few games this year ned. when i do, i'll be sure to let you know. seems like there are very few new york city denizens on this forum.

cool. def let me (and the rest of the board) know!

93BUICK
Member: #1175
USA
10/25/2016  4:15 PM
crzymdups wrote:

Ha! I watched more than a few games there (Mullanes) too- but I always went to Cellar's on DeKalb in the "old days" and there were always hardcore fans there watching on the lousy TVs - a great hang---
If you are still following the team and reading sites like this, there is nothing, short of your own demise, that is going to throw you off this train.
Any Meet ups tomorrow in NYC for the season opener?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy