[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Rose was getting Extorted
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
10/23/2016  12:51 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/23/2016  12:51 PM
This gives you the chic's name, text messages, pictures, the whole 9 yrds..

Rose claim that he did nothing wrong was dead on

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/ExternalArticle?articleId=430843

ES
AUTOADVERT
earthmansurfer
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #858
Germany
10/23/2016  2:05 PM
This is becoming an increasing occurrence, it seems. (Not to say there are no legitimate cases of course.)
Are there any legal repercussions for the plaintiffs in these types of cases or must punitive damages or whatever, be sought separately?
This case with Rose seemed to harm Rose, the team, City of NY, etc. Calling it just against Rose, would be missing a bigger point.
The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
10/23/2016  2:19 PM
This could have gone real bad for Rose and the Knicks but thank goodness the jury saw thru it.
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

10/23/2016  2:40 PM
I dont know about extortion. Both parties look stupid IMO
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/23/2016  2:58 PM
Thanks for posting the article. So much info there. I am surprised it ever went to trial.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
CrushAlot
USA
10/23/2016  3:20 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:I dont know about extortion. Both parties look stupid IMO

As someone who knew Ms. Los Rios told me recently.

“It was either going to be Derrick or someone else. This was her way of getting out of the bind she was in. Derrick just had the most money and treated her pretty crappy, so she figured he would settle for a couple of million, which is pennies for him.”

Welpee
Member: #6239

10/23/2016  3:46 PM
knicks1248 wrote:This gives you the chic's name, text messages, pictures, the whole 9 yrds..

Rose claim that he did nothing wrong was dead on

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/ExternalArticle?articleId=430843

Powerful. It's just a shame the extent (and money) one has to go through for justice.

I still think Rose should consider reevaluating his lifestyle and the people he hangs with if he hasn't already. However, this was what three years ago? Maybe he already has.

StarksEwing1

10/23/2016  4:14 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

“It was either going to be Derrick or someone else. This was her way of getting out of the bind she was in. Derrick just had the most money and treated her pretty crappy, so she figured he would settle for a couple of million, which is pennies for him.”

hopefully Rose learns from his mistakes. Im happy this mess is over
dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
10/23/2016  5:29 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

due to his stupid behavior he missed the entire preseason with the knicks so this has hurt the knicks, who really have no room for error since they're two weeks behind everyone else and are projected to win around 40 games.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
StarksEwing1

10/23/2016  5:30 PM
dk7th wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

due to his stupid behavior he missed the entire preseason with the knicks so this has hurt the knicks, who really have no room for error since they're two weeks behind everyone else and are projected to win around 40 games.

im happy we have jennings. I wanted him to start from day 1 anyway
CrushAlot
USA
10/23/2016  5:58 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

He was right to let it go to trial.
dk7th
USA
10/23/2016  6:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/23/2016  6:32 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

i am not a fan of ennings. all his "swag" histrionics are basically fronting because the guy knows he isn't a very good nba player. his minutes should be appropriated by baker sooner or later.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
Welpee

10/23/2016  6:32 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

True. But he ended up in this mess in part because he was (as she described) rich and not too bright.
CrushAlot
USA
10/23/2016  6:34 PM
Welpee wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

True. But he ended up in this mess in part because he was (as she described) rich and not too bright.
Yeah. It has to be humbling when your lawyer tells the jury that you use 'plain talk'.
knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
10/23/2016  6:37 PM
dk7th wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

He didn't file his own civil suit, a money wanting liar did. The team still be able to win their projected 40 games pending health, despite Rose missing most, but not all of the preseason.

Welpee

10/23/2016  6:44 PM
dk7th wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

i am not a fan of ennings. all his "swag" histrionics are basically fronting because the guy knows he isn't a very good nba player. his minutes should be appropriated by baker sooner or later.

We have no idea what kind of player Baker is going to be when the games count for real. I'm not a fan of Jennings as a starter, but I love him coming off the bench. I think he's perfect in that role right now. Huge spark plug who can get the team and the crowd going. Like John Starks, you may never know what you're going to get out of him from game to game but the dude can play.

People forget, as a rookie he pretty much lead the Bucks from 34-48 to 46-36 and playoffs while dropping 55 in the 7th game of his career. I know that was a while ago, but that's the type of talent he can be and he looks physically healthy to me.

crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
10/23/2016  6:55 PM
A lot of us here said that this thing smelled fishy from day one. I definitely did. This crap gets real murky sometimes, but it was pretty clear this lady was lying about a lot of things from day one.

Glad DRose is cleared and can focus on bball.

¿ △ ?
knicks1248
Member: #582
10/23/2016  7:06 PM
dk7th wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

I partially agree with you as far as jeninings, i like the energy he brings off the bench, but he can slow down on the antics. Its kinda of of like he's a combination of JR/Crawford, both are erratic.

Im almost certain, rose has learned from this, we wouldn't have gave a rats ass about this case if rose was still a Bull.

ES
dk7th
USA
10/23/2016  7:21 PM
Welpee wrote:
dk7th wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

We have no idea what kind of player Baker is going to be when the games count for real. I'm not a fan of Jennings as a starter, but I love him coming off the bench. I think he's perfect in that role right now. Huge spark plug who can get the team and the crowd going. Like John Starks, you may never know what you're going to get out of him from game to game but the dude can play.

People forget, as a rookie he pretty much lead the Bucks from 34-48 to 46-36 and playoffs while dropping 55 in the 7th game of his career. I know that was a while ago, but that's the type of talent he can be and he looks physically healthy to me.

the only role ennings should have is as insurance for rose if/when rose gets injured. he's basically a schoolyard player and he can't shoot for shyt. also, ennings can't run the triangle so baker should be running the triangle with the second unit since it seems like we will never see it run properly with melo and rose out there.

Welpee

10/23/2016  7:33 PM
dk7th wrote:
Welpee wrote:
dk7th wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

the only role ennings should have is as insurance for rose if/when rose gets injured. he's basically a schoolyard player and he can't shoot for shyt. also, ennings can't run the triangle so baker should be running the triangle with the second unit since it seems like we will never see it run properly with melo and rose out there.

Question, do you think Steph Curry is a "schoolyard" player?
Rose was getting Extorted

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy