10/15/2016  9:50 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Willy's starting the second half. No KP though?

I like what Horny is doing. He's experimenting and being creative in preseason. Baker playing with 1st unit in 2nd quarter. Now Willy plays with 1st unit to take a look. KP will be in.

Yeah. Both guys have looked good with the first unit. I think the Knicks have to keep at least one of Baker/Randle. I heard Sam Vecenie on a podcast talking about how he thought Baker was the better guy to keep over Randle as the 15th man because he is more versatile and can play multiple positions. He also said he would keep Baker over Plumlee.

Kuz is in with the 1st unit now. Baker has grown on me too, but I would lean towards Randle only because he can run the point better and with the health risks of DRose and BJ, you need a 3rd, more natural PG on the roster. Hoping we keep both, tho.

WE'd have to drop Kuzminskis, Plumlee or NDour to keep both Baker and Randle and i'm not sure that will happen. I actually think we don't need N'Dour even though i like his length and defensive intensity. Any way we go we're gonna have to cut a couple of guys we don't want to cut.

I think Lou is the guy that would get cut. Or O'Quinn is moved for a pick/ unguaranteed deal.

Lou isn't even in the picture to make this team so he has nothing to do with the other names mentioned.

How many cuts do we have to make? I think Tokoto and Lou are definite cuts. Do we need another one to make 15?

If Lou is cut it opens a roster spot. The Knicks would have to choose between Randle and Baker.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
newyorker4ever
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5816

10/15/2016  9:51 PM
PG
D.Rose/B.Jennings--locked in
C.Randle??

SG
C.Lee/J.Holiday--locked in
R.Baker/Sasha/JP.Tokoto??

SF
Melo/L.Thomas--locked in
M.N'Dour/Kuzminskis??

PF
KP/KOQ--locked in
L.Amundson/

C
J.Noah/Billy--locked in
M.Plumlee??

We have some tough cuts to make which isn't a bad thing but it's gonna suck to watch some of these guys go to the d-league especially if another team grabs a couple of them.

ScoreBot
10/15/2016  9:54 PM
4Q - 2:11
NYK 102 BOS 114
SocraticBallin22
Member: #6096

CrushAlot wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

I like what Horny is doing. He's experimenting and being creative in preseason. Baker playing with 1st unit in 2nd quarter. Now Willy plays with 1st unit to take a look. KP will be in.

Yeah. Both guys have looked good with the first unit. I think the Knicks have to keep at least one of Baker/Randle. I heard Sam Vecenie on a podcast talking about how he thought Baker was the better guy to keep over Randle as the 15th man because he is more versatile and can play multiple positions. He also said he would keep Baker over Plumlee.

Kuz is in with the 1st unit now. Baker has grown on me too, but I would lean towards Randle only because he can run the point better and with the health risks of DRose and BJ, you need a 3rd, more natural PG on the roster. Hoping we keep both, tho.

WE'd have to drop Kuzminskis, Plumlee or NDour to keep both Baker and Randle and i'm not sure that will happen. I actually think we don't need N'Dour even though i like his length and defensive intensity. Any way we go we're gonna have to cut a couple of guys we don't want to cut.

I think Lou is the guy that would get cut. Or O'Quinn is moved for a pick/ unguaranteed deal.

Lou isn't even in the picture to make this team so he has nothing to do with the other names mentioned.

How many cuts do we have to make? I think Tokoto and Lou are definite cuts. Do we need another one to make 15?

If Lou is cut it opens a roster spot. The Knicks would have to choose between Randle and Baker.

Damn...that's a really tough call. In that case, I would go Randle because I think Baker would go to Westchester and Randle would definitely get scooped up by another team if he were cut. Also, Melo and Horny love him, so I don't think he's going anywhere.

newyorker4ever

CrushAlot wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

Lou is already cut, he has zero chance of making this team.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/15/2016  9:56 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/15/2016  9:59 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:PG
C.Randle??

SG

SF
Melo/L.Thomas--locked in
M.N'Dour/Kuzminskis??

PF
KP/KOQ--locked in
L.Amundson/

C
J.Noah/Billy--locked in
M.Plumlee??

We have some tough cuts to make which isn't a bad thing but it's gonna suck to watch some of these guys go to the d-league especially if another team grabs a couple of them.

I agree. Also, you forgot O'Quinn. I think he looked better tonight but I wouldn't be opposed to a trade where he freed up a spot and maybe brought back a second rounder. O'quinn moved and Lou cut allows for the Knicks to keep Baker and Randle. The Knicks would be really young at the 4/5 though.
Oops. See O'Quinn as a pf. Either way, I think I have seen enough to be ok with him being moved. I think Willy is the future and Plumlee looks like a career rotation player/banger.
ScoreBot
10/15/2016  9:58 PM
4Q - 1:20
NYK 105 BOS 116
SocraticBallin22

10/15/2016  9:58 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/15/2016  9:59 PM
C.Randle??

SG

SF
Melo/L.Thomas--locked in
M.N'Dour/Kuzminskis??

PF
KP/KOQ--locked in
L.Amundson/

C
J.Noah/Billy--locked in
M.Plumlee??

I think Lou and Tokoto are the two definite cuts. The 3rd is between Baker, Randle, Ndour and Plumlee. I can see Baker, Ndour and Plumlee playing for Westchester. Randle would get picked up by another team.

Baker and Ndoour and send them to Westchester?!?!? I think Plumlee stays bc Horny has gone on record saying he really likes him.

newyorker4ever

10/15/2016  9:59 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
C.Randle??

SG

SF
Melo/L.Thomas--locked in
M.N'Dour/Kuzminskis??

PF
KP/KOQ--locked in
L.Amundson/

C
J.Noah/Billy--locked in
M.Plumlee??

I agree. Also, you forgot O'Quinn. I think he looked better tonight but I wouldn't be opposed to a trade where he freed up a spot and maybe brought back a second rounder. O'quinn moved and Lou cut allows for the Knicks to keep Baker and Randle. The Knicks would be really young at the 4/5 though.

O'Quinn is in at PF as KOQ.

SocraticBallin22

10/15/2016  10:00 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
C.Randle??

SG

SF
Melo/L.Thomas--locked in
M.N'Dour/Kuzminskis??

PF
KP/KOQ--locked in
L.Amundson/

C
J.Noah/Billy--locked in
M.Plumlee??

Oops. See O'Quinn as a pf. Either way, I think I have seen enough to be ok with him being moved. I think Willy is the future and Plumlee looks like a career rotation player/banger.

KOQ is a lock to make the roster. He will not be cut, but he could be traded to create a roster spot.

newyorker4ever

10/15/2016  10:02 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
C.Randle??

SG

SF
Melo/L.Thomas--locked in
M.N'Dour/Kuzminskis??

PF
KP/KOQ--locked in
L.Amundson/

C
J.Noah/Billy--locked in
M.Plumlee??

I think Lou and Tokoto are the two definite cuts. The 3rd is between Baker, Randle, Ndour and Plumlee. I can see Baker, Ndour and Plumlee playing for Westchester. Randle would get picked up by another team.

Baker and Ndoour and send them to Westchester?!?!? I think Plumlee stays bc Horny has gone on record saying he really likes him.

Yeah no way about it that we're gonna see at least two guys that we'd want to stay get cut.

ScoreBot
10/15/2016  10:02 PM
FINAL
NYK 107 BOS 119
CrushAlot
USA
10/15/2016  10:04 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
C.Randle??

SG

SF
Melo/L.Thomas--locked in
M.N'Dour/Kuzminskis??

PF
KP/KOQ--locked in
L.Amundson/

C
J.Noah/Billy--locked in
M.Plumlee??

I think Baker and Ndour might get picked up. Dallas loved Ndour. Baker is really solid and versatile.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
10/15/2016  10:07 PM
Watched from the Celtic feed. They felt the Knicks were slow to the ball all over the court-- had trouble moving the ball and kept letting the Celtocs break out of their backcourt. I hate yo admit the last one but they thought the Nets were better than us
RIP Crushalot😞
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
10/15/2016  10:13 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Watched from the Celtic feed. They felt the Knicks were slow to the ball all over the court-- had trouble moving the ball and kept letting the Celtocs break out of their backcourt. I hate yo admit the last one but they thought the Nets were better than us

It's still early and I would never base anything off the Celtics feed. If you watch the game you can see the Knicks aren't fully there execution wise and it will take time to get tighter but there are some good signs as well. They were slow at times and lost at times. It's not a lack of ability as much as needing more work.

This team is gradually getting better and they will hopefully continue to get better over the course of the season.

CrushAlot
USA
10/15/2016  10:23 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/15/2016  10:26 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Watched from the Celtic feed. They felt the Knicks were slow to the ball all over the court-- had trouble moving the ball and kept letting the Celtocs break out of their backcourt. I hate yo admit the last one but they thought the Nets were better than us
The Knicks crushed the Nets. The Nets are trying to establish an identity and do things the right way. They are looking everywhere for talent. I wanted the Knicks to sign Anthony Bennett but I thought he and the Nets looked horrible. I think the Knicks are taking a similar approach to trying to find talent. Kuz,Plumlee, NDour, Randle, Baker are all undrafted guys and Willy was a second rounder. I like what the nets are doing in regards to management and coaching but they have a hall pass for this year as they have to swap their pick with the celtics. I know the guy that does their locked on show is speculating that they will trade bropez for picks but a team that wants Brook probably is a contender.
CrushAlot
USA
10/15/2016  10:28 PM
Jeff likes Baker.
Dagger
Member: #4184

10/15/2016  10:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/15/2016  10:32 PM
I was at the game and was not impressed with n'dour at all. I dont think there's really much there skill-wise. The cuts are easy imo, Lou, tokoto, and ndour
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
10/15/2016  11:19 PM
Dagger wrote:I was at the game and was not impressed with n'dour at all. I dont think there's really much there skill-wise. The cuts are easy imo, Lou, tokoto, and ndour

Lou and Tokoto I agree. I would rather cut KOQ than NDour. KOQ really needs to get traded.

CrushAlot
USA
10/16/2016  12:02 AM
NYKBocker wrote:
Dagger wrote:I was at the game and was not impressed with n'dour at all. I dont think there's really much there skill-wise. The cuts are easy imo, Lou, tokoto, and ndour

Lou and Tokoto I agree. I would rather cut KOQ than NDour. KOQ really needs to get traded.

Yeah. KOQ seems like that guy at work that does nothing, is fun at work happy hours, complains about everything but is funny, and hangs onto his job for some unknown reason when other guys are laid off and ends up getting places because he has seniority.
Full Lineup available? BOS 10/15

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy