[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Preseason #3: Wall and Wash
Author Thread
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
10/11/2016  7:37 PM
EnySpree wrote:Comparing Plummlee from summer league and what he's bringing in pre season is night and day. He even looks more fit and explosive. He's definitely in way better condition. He's flying up and down the court, he's also actively trying to bang it on people. He went for a vicious poster dunk on one of the first times he got fouled in the Brooklyn game. He went around on a reverse spike dunk against Washington... with speed and power. That hard work I mentioned that he needed to do? Well it likes like he's been working pretty hard. I love it

He just needed to find a comfort level. I tried to tell people he was VASTLY more quick and explosive than he looked in SL. The more Plumlee plays the better he will get in terms of making better use of his physical talent and his low but decent skill level. Like I said before some guys laughed but there was a reason they gave him a guaranteed contract with options.

AUTOADVERT
LivingLegend
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1645

10/12/2016  1:42 PM
nixluva wrote:
EnySpree wrote:Comparing Plummlee from summer league and what he's bringing in pre season is night and day. He even looks more fit and explosive. He's definitely in way better condition. He's flying up and down the court, he's also actively trying to bang it on people. He went for a vicious poster dunk on one of the first times he got fouled in the Brooklyn game. He went around on a reverse spike dunk against Washington... with speed and power. That hard work I mentioned that he needed to do? Well it likes like he's been working pretty hard. I love it

He just needed to find a comfort level. I tried to tell people he was VASTLY more quick and explosive than he looked in SL. The more Plumlee plays the better he will get in terms of making better use of his physical talent and his low but decent skill level. Like I said before some guys laughed but there was a reason they gave him a guaranteed contract with options.

Plumlee is the guy that you stay a good 10 feet away from during pick-up games for fear of getting hurt by him.

Guys will miss shots just from hearing his heavy breathing or his foot steps close by because they will be fearing for their life/safety/future.

EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

10/12/2016  8:27 PM
LivingLegend wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Plumlee is the guy that you stay a good 10 feet away from during pick-up games for fear of getting hurt by him.

Guys will miss shots just from hearing his heavy breathing or his foot steps close by because they will be fearing for their life/safety/future.

That's my kinda of player!

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Preseason #3: Wall and Wash

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy