[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Preseason GameThread! Finally! Houston! Tuesday 8pm EST on ESPN!!!!
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
10/3/2016  8:02 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
yellowboy90
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3538

10/3/2016  8:42 PM
I thought it was on ESPN
martin
USA
10/3/2016  9:09 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:I thought it was on ESPN

Whoops, sorry, you are right

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/3/2016  9:47 PM
I hope Noah plays but this could be interesting.
Knicks coach Jeff Hornacek said if Noah doesn’t play, he’ll probably have two different starting lineups — one to begin the game and the other to start the second half. Kyle O’Quinn could slide in at center. Hornacek said he also may move Kristaps Porzingis to center and add a wing player to the starting unit — or perhaps an extra point guard in Brandon Jennings.
http://nypost.com/2016/10/03/joakim-noahs-hamstring-injury-forces-knicks-to-get-creative/
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
10/3/2016  11:13 PM
Espn doesn't even consider us a playoff team, yet were the first team on the docket, with many more to come
ES
earthmansurfer
Member: #858
Germany
10/4/2016  4:43 AM
CrushAlot wrote:I hope Noah plays but this could be interesting.
Knicks coach Jeff Hornacek said if Noah doesn’t play, he’ll probably have two different starting lineups — one to begin the game and the other to start the second half. Kyle O’Quinn could slide in at center. Hornacek said he also may move Kristaps Porzingis to center and add a wing player to the starting unit — or perhaps an extra point guard in Brandon Jennings.
http://nypost.com/2016/10/03/joakim-noahs-hamstring-injury-forces-knicks-to-get-creative/

Hamstrings are the trickiest perhaps. I really hope he can play, I don't want to see KP at center too early in the season. And Kyle O' Quinn - well, I hope he performs...
Noah is basically the leader of the team by all accounts, very important having him out there.

The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein
Gudris
Member: #6213

10/4/2016  7:46 AM
earthmansurfer wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:I hope Noah plays but this could be interesting.

Hamstrings are the trickiest perhaps. I really hope he can play, I don't want to see KP at center too early in the season. And Kyle O' Quinn - well, I hope he performs...
Noah is basically the leader of the team by all accounts, very important having him out there.

Its just preseason, i think its better he waits, these game are more important for newcomers i think
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
10/4/2016  8:43 AM
I would be fine with seeing Willy get a bunch of burn, KOQ also. Not worried. Mostly just looking forward to seeing the squad back in action and the new faces.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
10/4/2016  8:58 AM
Is Clyde doing the game? If so then MSG is for me. Unless its JVG then I will probably go back and forth.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

10/4/2016  8:59 AM
fishmike wrote:I would be fine with seeing Willy get a bunch of burn, KOQ also. Not worried. Mostly just looking forward to seeing the squad back in action and the new faces.

Ditto, its been a long summer. We will also get to see how Jennings does running the point. Might end up being his team next season if it doesn't work out with Rose. Anything could happen.

fishmike
USA
10/4/2016  9:37 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
fishmike wrote:I would be fine with seeing Willy get a bunch of burn, KOQ also. Not worried. Mostly just looking forward to seeing the squad back in action and the new faces.

Ditto, its been a long summer. We will also get to see how Jennings does running the point. Might end up being his team next season if it doesn't work out with Rose. Anything could happen.

He sure seems excited about being here! Its a talented crew. Curious to see how they blend as I see some pieces better suited for uptempo and others for half court.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

10/4/2016  10:13 AM
fishmike wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

He sure seems excited about being here! Its a talented crew. Curious to see how they blend as I see some pieces better suited for uptempo and others for half court.

I do like Jennings enthusiasm for being in NY, he's wanted to be a Knick since before being drafted. Phil might have signed him at the perfect time in his career, might not have been mature enough to handle NY in his younger days. Jennings to N'Dour could be a nice weapon in transition.

crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
10/4/2016  11:08 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
fishmike wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

I do like Jennings enthusiasm for being in NY, he's wanted to be a Knick since before being drafted. Phil might have signed him at the perfect time in his career, might not have been mature enough to handle NY in his younger days. Jennings to N'Dour could be a nice weapon in transition.

I think Jennings is going to be a lot of fun this year. Think he'll be a fan favorite.

¿ △ ?
blkexec
Member: #748
10/4/2016  11:17 AM
VP debate or preseason knicks game?

Tough decision....

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
martin
USA
10/4/2016  11:27 AM
blkexec wrote:VP debate or preseason knicks game?

Tough decision....

I know you gonna watch the debate and then the DVR of the game after. Patriotic of you!

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

10/4/2016  11:32 AM

for me it's Big Billy and The Kuz

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
fishmike
USA
10/4/2016  12:12 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:

for me it's Big Billy and The Kuz

totally... Kuz has seen some positive praise from the staff, I wonder how/which units he works in on.

Also what we see is not what we get. I am sure a few guys have cemented themselves in the rotation and the staff doesn't need them to earn their spot. Lance comes to mind. That being said I have no idea at all what to expect.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
10/4/2016  12:23 PM
This is great. I've never been so tired of an offseason in my life. Why does it seem like it took longer than ever?

My main thing is to see how KP plays with these guards. Curious about Randle and Kuz. Can't wait for the opening tip!!!

martin
USA
10/4/2016  12:58 PM
nixluva wrote:This is great. I've never been so tired of an offseason in my life. Why does it seem like it took longer than ever?

My main thing is to see how KP plays with these guards. Curious about Randle and Kuz. Can't wait for the opening tip!!!

election year and we all got a year older? LOL

crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
10/4/2016  1:05 PM
I like the sound of this a lot. I think I'm gonna like coach Horny.

¿ △ ?
Preseason GameThread! Finally! Houston! Tuesday 8pm EST on ESPN!!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy