[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks Ready to Go teaser mix
Author Thread
Pavvy
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #2992

10/2/2016  2:03 PM
martin wrote:
Pavvy wrote:does anybody know how my mixes can get more views?? I see other mixes that get so much more and i dont know how they do it

thats the only thing thats stopping me making more mixes as im never satisfied with the amount of views i get...i can get a lot of Knicks reporters such as Alan Hahn, Ian Begley, Donahue etc... to retweet but they just never seem to take off

any advice would be appreciated

Give us an example of a Knicks mix that has gotten a ton of views (you talking youtube? other?) and where you see your views

the most recent one is the one below as it was just released 1 day before mine and its got almost 6,000 views:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO5zPKHj-fw
other examples include pretty much almost all other Porzingis mixes and just highlights getting in the tens of thousands views whereas my Porzingis mix is just on 8,500

AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/2/2016  4:35 PM
Pavvy wrote:
martin wrote:
Pavvy wrote:does anybody know how my mixes can get more views?? I see other mixes that get so much more and i dont know how they do it

thats the only thing thats stopping me making more mixes as im never satisfied with the amount of views i get...i can get a lot of Knicks reporters such as Alan Hahn, Ian Begley, Donahue etc... to retweet but they just never seem to take off

Give us an example of a Knicks mix that has gotten a ton of views (you talking youtube? other?) and where you see your views

the most recent one is the one below as it was just released 1 day before mine and its got almost 6,000 views:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO5zPKHj-fw
other examples include pretty much almost all other Porzingis mixes and just highlights getting in the tens of thousands views whereas my Porzingis mix is just on 8,500

Some guys post them on twitter and they seem to end up on Knick forums.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Pavvy

10/3/2016  3:18 AM

what forums are these?? i think this one here is the best I found to have nice disucssions amongst other Knicks fans

EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
10/3/2016  6:31 AM
If I watch it embedded on here, does that count as a view? I honestly don't know the answer to that?
This is the Randle.
Pavvy

10/3/2016  2:35 PM
martin wrote:

heres another example of a video uploaded just a month ago and its on 56,000 views....no offense to the uploader but there is nothing special to his mix as he just put footage of the players mixed with music as it didnt have any kind of creativity or editing finesse

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/3/2016  4:56 PM
Pavvy wrote:

what forums are these?? i think this one here is the best I found to have nice disucssions amongst other Knicks fans

Realgm and reddit are the ones that I check. I agree that this is by far the best Knicks forum. Knicksonline used to be a pretty good forum as well.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Pavvy

10/4/2016  12:35 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Pavvy wrote:

Realgm and reddit are the ones that I check. I agree that this is by far the best Knicks forum. Knicksonline used to be a pretty good forum as well.

yeah I've never tried reddit but I heard its good..realgms alright but they just pay too much attention on silly stuff in there

Knicks Ready to Go teaser mix

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy