Knicks Media Day 2016 Quotes and Photos thread
Author Thread
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
9/29/2016  11:22 AM
DrAlphaeus wrote:
EnySpree wrote:Ok fine post deleted... but there are extremists out there that use good to fuel what they want. Just because people say black Lives Matter it doesn't automatically associate them with those extremists.

To keep it Knicks related is hard because we have a few posters that love to drop subliminal lines that they know will pull a cord with certain posters.

I personally miss the old days when there were more informed posters that were socially conscious and can have a conversation without the condescending bull****. None of the posters I'm referring too post here any more.... what's funny is we all know each other in real life. I would never want to meet the group that passes through here now. Its just a sign of the times I guess.

This new knicks team is sparking intrest and hopefully it will bring the real fans and real people out of the woodwork again. There needs to be a shift in the energy in the forum. In the world for that matter. Maybe the Knicks winning again for a substantial period of time will help expedite a change.

Wow it got real. +70 Eny... we been through many somber years, hopefully the Knicks teach us fans about teamwork!

Because I have important questions like: is Lance Thomas on our team? What's the deal with him?

Lance re-signed with the team for 4yr $24M!

¿ △ ?
AUTOADVERT
Knicks Media Day 2016 Quotes and Photos thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy