[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks Media Day 2016 Quotes and Photos thread
Author Thread
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

9/26/2016  2:26 PM
crzymdups wrote:

Loving this guy more and more ... could end up being one of the most important keys to success.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
9/26/2016  2:50 PM
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Loving this guy more and more ... could end up being one of the most important keys to success.

DON'T DO THAT!!! Jennings like many others are missing the point of the phrase. The only reason that they say it like this is because in this society it appears that Black Lives in particular are not as valued and that is historical and not just about today. This is similar to what happened when the "Black Power" and "Black is Beautiful" movement came out of the 60's and 70's. It was for the FIRST TIME that Black people were able to express those things openly. Up until that time there was a lack of Power and a lack of pride in being Black due to the oppression and brainwashing that came out of the HUNDREDS of years of Slavery and Jim Crow where Blacks were a lower cast. This is why many Blacks suffer from self hatred and lack of value of other Black lives even today. It's been ingrained into them.

If you don't know that history then you end up thinking that BLM is not right or is stupid, but it's not. I'm going to say this again. Some people need to learn the real history of these things and develop understanding and empathy. Even some Black people don't really understand this. God Bless the White people in this country who understood the wrongs done to African Americans from day one in this country and fought and gave their lives to help correct things.

Young Frederick Douglass with White Abolitionists.

http://www.biography.com/people/frederick-douglass-9278324#life-in-slavery

nixluva
USA
9/26/2016  2:58 PM

crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
9/26/2016  3:33 PM
¿ △ ?
crzymdups
USA
9/26/2016  3:35 PM
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

DON'T DO THAT!!! Jennings like many others are missing the point of the phrase. The only reason that they say it like this is because in this society it appears that Black Lives in particular are not as valued and that is historical and not just about today. This is similar to what happened when the "Black Power" and "Black is Beautiful" movement came out of the 60's and 70's. It was for the FIRST TIME that Black people were able to express those things openly. Up until that time there was a lack of Power and a lack of pride in being Black due to the oppression and brainwashing that came out of the HUNDREDS of years of Slavery and Jim Crow where Blacks were a lower cast. This is why many Blacks suffer from self hatred and lack of value of other Black lives even today. It's been ingrained into them.

If you don't know that history then you end up thinking that BLM is not right or is stupid, but it's not. I'm going to say this again. Some people need to learn the real history of these things and develop understanding and empathy. Even some Black people don't really understand this. God Bless the White people in this country who understood the wrongs done to African Americans from day one in this country and fought and gave their lives to help correct things.

Yeah, I was actually a little disappointed Jennings took that route. I think BLM is a very important idea. It seemed like he was just sort of trying to avoid controversy. KP did the same. Sort of disappointing. Melo will talk some sense into them.

¿ △ ?
crzymdups
USA
9/26/2016  3:36 PM
It's been a while since our backcourt was this potentially good. Like... a long while.

¿ △ ?
crzymdups
USA
9/26/2016  3:45 PM
¿ △ ?
nixluva
USA
9/26/2016  3:47 PM
crzymdups wrote:It's been a while since our backcourt was this potentially good. Like... a long while.

We have actual BALLERS at the guard position now. I'm hoping Chasson Randle can stick cuz he's also got that legit ability to score from the PG spot.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
9/26/2016  3:48 PM
nixluva wrote:
crzymdups wrote:It's been a while since our backcourt was this potentially good. Like... a long while.

We have actual BALLERS at the guard position now. I'm hoping Chasson Randle can stick cuz he's also got that legit ability to score from the PG spot.

I hope so. I think they really need another point guard on the roster.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
9/26/2016  4:02 PM
crzymdups wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Yeah, I was actually a little disappointed Jennings took that route. I think BLM is a very important idea. It seemed like he was just sort of trying to avoid controversy. KP did the same. Sort of disappointing. Melo will talk some sense into them.

So, do always appreciate the feedback on these topics, but rather keep this thread about Knicks and media day; no problem opening this topic up elsewhere. Thanks.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
crzymdups
USA
9/26/2016  4:18 PM
Sure thing, martin. Though I think it's pretty obvious that mreinman is the guy who derailed things.

Also, Jimmy Butler on Melo

¿ △ ?
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
9/26/2016  4:19 PM
crzymdups wrote:Sure thing, martin. Though I think it's pretty obvious that mreinman is the guy who derailed things.

Didn't mean to single anyone out on this, yours was just the last post. Thanks.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

9/26/2016  5:32 PM
crzymdups wrote:Sure thing, martin. Though I think it's pretty obvious that mreinman is the guy who derailed things.

I did not bring it in here, someone else did and it was because it was a big part of media day (I assume).

I kept the Rose stuff in the off topic rose rape threads though that topic is a losing cause sadly.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
nixluva
USA
9/26/2016  6:30 PM

I wanna see even greater chemistry this year.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
9/26/2016  6:57 PM

That is a huge compliment. Thanks for posting it.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

9/26/2016  8:08 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/27/2016  2:01 AM
mreinman wrote:

I did not bring it in here, someone else did and it was because it was a big part of media day (I assume).

I kept the Rose stuff in the off topic rose rape threads though that topic is a losing cause sadly.

Mreinman you are a piece of ****. New age racist that doesnt realize it because they are hiding behind bull**** that you believe are facts. Just like nixluva felt the need to make that post to check you, that's my reason for this post. Sorry for ruining a good thread but you can't let folks like this speak their garbage without dropping a gem on them. I'll be using the ignore feature from here on out so any response can just blow up his ass.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
nixluva
USA
9/26/2016  8:24 PM
Don't you just love this time of year?

EnySpree

9/26/2016  8:32 PM
nixluva wrote:Don't you just love this time of year?

KP is huge!

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
nixluva
USA
9/26/2016  8:36 PM
EnySpree wrote:

KP is huge!

Man this kid just gets my blood flowing. I'm so glad that we drafted him and I hope he has a GREAT season. This is where Hornacek comes in. If he can tailor schemes for KP to get off he could really take off this year. Once KP realizes that he can't be stopped he's gonna be ridiculous. I don't think he fully realizes how dominant he can be if he just plays with confidence and disdain for his opponents.
EnySpree

9/26/2016  9:15 PM
nixluva wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

KP is huge!

Man this kid just gets my blood flowing. I'm so glad that we drafted him and I hope he has a GREAT season. This is where Hornacek comes in. If he can tailor schemes for KP to get off he could really take off this year. Once KP realizes that he can't be stopped he's gonna be ridiculous. I don't think he fully realizes how dominant he can be if he just plays with confidence and disdain for his opponents.

He's humble and respects the game. He works hard and carries himself wonderfully. Greatness comes natural to the kid. Nastiness not so much. Melo had that nasty.... I want to compare him to guys at his position though. Webber, Karl Malone, Kemp, Kevin love, Dirk, Tom chambers Derrick Coleman... it's a different kinda nasty.... Right now he's on par with a Horace Grant or Ubaka type... it's fun to witness this evolution.

Knicks Media Day 2016 Quotes and Photos thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy