Where the heck is Hillary Clinton?
Author Thread
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

9/30/2016  4:06 PM
fishmike wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:

Watch videos of her. No doctor, just your eyes are needed.
The woman is sick, neurologically speaking. Something is wrong with her.
Not sure how anyone can watch some of her scary reactions and thing it is even remotely normal.
The coughing thing isn't a big deal to me, it is the Parkinson like reactions she has shown one more than a few occasions.
Did you watch the debate? The lady was what? 2-3 weeks removed from pneumonia? Did she shiver? Convulse? Show odd behavior? Or was that just the liberal media hacking the signal?

I mean this is really lame. I guess we should all ignore what we see in live TV and favor hacked youtube videos..

Again... how about we just judge them by what comes out of their mouths? Or even their history (that can be verified)????

Not only that, she has been in the public eye for the last 25 years..Do we really read a conspiracy theory closet video??..Hillary is a known quantity..
AUTOADVERT
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

9/30/2016  5:21 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:And for the record, Donald Trump's weird doctor said that he tested positive for every illness! The exact wording was "Mr. Trump has had a recent complete medical exam that showed only positive results."

LOL

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
9/30/2016  5:39 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:And for the record, Donald Trump's weird doctor said that he tested positive for every illness! The exact wording was "Mr. Trump has had a recent complete medical exam that showed only positive results."

LOL

Seriously, have you seen what the doctor wrote? It's hilarious. "Laboratory test results were astonishingly excellent."
meloshouldgo

9/30/2016  5:59 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

LOL

Seriously, have you seen what the doctor wrote? It's hilarious. "Laboratory test results were astonishingly excellent."

If this hadn't been so serious (POTUS), it would have been really funny. This pompous purple peacock (or is it orange?) is proving how much of a farce democracy has become. If elected he will turn the country into a three ring circus. Problem is the choice is between death by insanity and hatred or death by stagnation and politics. So when people ask me which way I would like to die, my answer is the same, I wouldn't like to die.

PresIke
Member: #33
USA
9/30/2016  6:02 PM
What I miss?
Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
meloshouldgo

9/30/2016  6:04 PM
PresIke wrote:What I miss?

86 pages

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
9/30/2016  6:37 PM
Briggs likes Trump like he's Frank Kaminsky. GunsnEwing hates Hillary more than he hates Melo. Playa2 hacked earthmansurfer's account and everyone else is bored at work. Preseason game is Tuesday. Has anyone fact checked that?
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
fishmike
USA
9/30/2016  6:39 PM

I just noticed this...

PresIke
Alba Posts: 0

Damn dude! And member #33! Just for that I owe you a beer. Right on

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
9/30/2016  6:40 PM
fishmike wrote:
Briggs likes Trump like he's Frank Kaminsky. GunsnEwing hates Hillary more than he hates Melo. Playa2 hacked earthmansurfer's account and everyone else is bored at work. Preseason game is Tuesday. Has anyone fact checked that?

Holy Fuck you're right and it's on TV, right up against the VP debates! This is awesome!

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
fishmike
USA
9/30/2016  8:27 PM
martin wrote:
fishmike wrote:

Holy Fuck you're right and it's on TV, right up against the VP debates! This is awesome!

my virgin ears! Language!

Im gonna DVR both and toggle until I settle on whichever is more entertaining.

PresIke
USA
10/1/2016  12:36 AM
fishmike wrote:

I just noticed this...

PresIke
Alba Posts: 0

Damn dude! And member #33! Just for that I owe you a beer. Right on

Haha...Yeah man, been just a little while now...

Back then I think I used to cop $10 pre-sale tickets online, then go to the Garden and find djsu and Marv and we'd argue about the future of Channing Frye...

The good ol' Isiah era...when our fans got along oh so well that we were nostalgic for Ewing's "Good Riddance" headlines...

I will take that beer though...and then next one's on me...we've been through some times here, that's for sure.

Funny to be considered somewhat of an old head now...martin recruited some of us (I believe) from the original (now dead) NY Times Forum when UK started, I believe.

I actually like the idea of another Knicks game bar event near MSG like martin and Andrew (?) I believe organized years ago.

PresIke
USA
10/1/2016  12:37 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/1/2016  12:38 AM
fishmike wrote:

I gather that's factorial. Steph for Prez. Problem solved.

Bonn1997
USA
10/1/2016  5:49 AM
Isiah Thomas for President!
smackeddog
Member: #883
10/1/2016  7:30 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:Isiah Thomas for President!

Dolan for president!

Bonn1997
USA
10/1/2016  8:06 AM
smackeddog wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:Isiah Thomas for President!

Dolan for president!

LOL, Isiah can be VP
Bonn1997
USA
10/1/2016  9:44 AM
I hope the moderators at the next debate ask Trump about the fact that he calls all his political opponents names (Crooked Hillary, Little Marco, Lyin' Ted). We need to know if he's going to name-call foreign leaders when he disagrees with them, which would be unacceptable.
It's ironic how he's so much more polite in person, like when he referred to Hillary as Secretary Clinton at the debate and said, "Is that all right?" I wish Hillary had smiled and said something like, "It's better than Crooked Hillary!"
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
10/1/2016  11:16 AM

Not really about the presidential race but given the scope of all the things that have been discussed this off season.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
10/1/2016  3:01 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:I hope the moderators at the next debate ask Trump about the fact that he calls all his political opponents names (Crooked Hillary, Little Marco, Lyin' Ted). We need to know if he's going to name-call foreign leaders when he disagrees with them, which would be unacceptable.
It's ironic how he's so much more polite in person, like when he referred to Hillary as Secretary Clinton at the debate and said, "Is that all right?" I wish Hillary had smiled and said something like, "It's better than Crooked Hillary!"

So I both agree and disagree with what you are saying.

The discourse has gotten so low that you find it rhetorically acceptable that Trump is calling his opponents names. I don't find that acceptable.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Bonn1997
USA
10/1/2016  3:28 PM
martin wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:I hope the moderators at the next debate ask Trump about the fact that he calls all his political opponents names (Crooked Hillary, Little Marco, Lyin' Ted). We need to know if he's going to name-call foreign leaders when he disagrees with them, which would be unacceptable.

So I both agree and disagree with what you are saying.

The discourse has gotten so low that you find it rhetorically acceptable that Trump is calling his opponents names. I don't find that acceptable.

I'm not sure if I worded wrong or you read it wrong, but I definitely don't find the name-calling acceptable.
Welpee
Member: #6239

10/1/2016  3:55 PM
Does it matter? If Trump says no he's not going to do that as president would you believe him given all the lies he's told thus far?
Where the heck is Hillary Clinton?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy