Where the heck is Hillary Clinton?
Author Thread
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
9/2/2016  8:18 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:I do my political fighting elsewhere on the internet...not going crazy here.

The Trump campaign is ALL about the racial and religious balance in the nation, and the changes taking place in the populace. They are scared ****less

You are talking about McCarthy like pre-loyalty tests for new immigrants and the kind of restrictions we saw in the late 19th and early 20th centuries directed against groups like the Chinese.

Guy is one of the biggest grifter/con men we've every had running for office...maybe the biggest. You saw him call the Mexicans coming into the U.S. victims while he was in Mexico...and then bring up some folks who were victims of illegal alien crimes in Phoenix and using the same rhetoric he used in the primaries.

And on Saturday he's now being "interviewed" by an African-Am pastor, only we now know it is a SCRIPTED interview...almost like an infomercial! Funny thing, though- I bet that I, an atheist, would kick his ass in a debate about the Bible, because you can bet that he knows as much about that book as he does about the Constitution.

It is really kind of pathetic how some have fallen for this guy...a classic Big Lie...blame the other for what you are doing liar and hypocrite.

He is make George Bush look a lot better with his pandering to racists and "know nothing" xenophobes, and I have to that folks who look at him as some sort of a messianic figure are in a reality I want to have no part of.

Sad thing is that he is no true populist, and he would have nothing to do with any of you unless it was for a photo op because he has no time for you.

A famous person doesn't really want to take a picture with the normal folk?. Nah couldn't have guessed that one?? I think some people Re really missing the boat. Hillary Clinton really does not give a sht about peoples needs heck she called minorities super predators. I think Trump wants to do a good job. I really don't know what Hillary wants past being female pres 1. I think trump can be worked with

Half of the Congressional Black Caucus voted for the Crime Bill. No one intended for it to result in such a great racial disparity but once you unleash the levers of power into the country it takes on a life of it's own. In the Red States and rural areas you have racists who use that new power to oppress minorities. That's been the history of this country.

You say you don't know what Hillary wants to do for this country because you don't WANT to know. The positive policies are clearly stated for everyone to see.

As for Trump you are falling for the con job. He's done NOTHING in his entire life that shows he has ever been concerned with being a public servant. Now he wants to be president and suddenly turn on this latent desire to help people? Why would you be willing to believe this? Why do you really think Trump would suddenly be willing to become a self sacrificing individual and to put in the VERY hard work of being President. Perhaps you underestimate along with Trump just how hard it is to be President. It's a 4 year 24/7/365 job of running the country and much of the world. Trump has never shown he cares enough about others to take on such a difficult task. I just shake my head in disbelief of those who support Trump.

Not to mention the questions of what kind of Supreme Court Justices Trump would put forth. I can't imagine allowing him to make that kind of decision. There are very grave consequences behind the choice for President. I don't view Trump as a legitimate option for president. He's a Know Nothing with regard to the needs of the country and the full requirements of the job. Now he's suddenly reaching out to segments of the Black Community at the last minute. IF he was a serious man he would already have had connections with the different communities in this country.

AUTOADVERT
Knickoftime
Member: #3370

9/2/2016  8:32 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Nalod wrote:"no thank you" is a cop out!!!!

Supreme court justices, likely two hangs in the balance. That does filter down to our every day lives.
The court on Wednesday split on N.C. discriminatory actions to limit minority voting. If Scalia was alive, it would likey have stood.
Few things scare me more than the far swing to the right.

Yes, Hilary has made a money grab. Get in line.
Where was all this outrage when the Bush Family was raking in the cash?
This all about a women doing things men have been doing for decades and we want some sweet grandma "Barbara Bush" type women?
Think Bengazi is the first embassy we ever lost? Far from it. Its the first that we went on a bipartisan witch hunt on.
Im not a raving Hilary lover but if she is "crooked" then Trump is 10x worse!

BTW, he lost me when he slammed John McCain and called him a "Loser" for getting captured in war. Most disgusting think I ever heard a candidate every say!
When some disillusioned Purple heart recipient gave his metal to Trump he said "Cool, I always wanted one of these"!!! That is wrong as so many levels.
Trump is the guy that got out of Vietnam by a sham docter letter. That's ok, but don't take another mans metal!!!
This guy is rotten to the core.
Made fun of a disfigured reporter? He looked like a dumb teenager in need of maturity! Not a 70 year old man of "substance".
Bans reporters from papers with a history of fact checking?

Obama was gonna take your guns. Didn't happen. Obama was gonna take the Ammo. Prices went up. Gun dudes fall for this crap all the time. president can't take away a constitutional amendment.
ChickenSHyt NRA pansies now blasting that rhetoric? How many times we going to get taken by that lobby?

Nothing Hilary has done even comes close to what this guy is about!
No doubt its a Shyt Show but a 25billion dollar wall cheered by ignorant white uneducated gun lovers who fall for fear mongering crap over and over is validation enough for me that I can't vote for trump and if you don't vote for Hilary you might end up with him!

Stand up and vote for the democracy. This country has never been perfect but we cannot succumb to fearful ignorance and a right wing agenda that moves us away from the beacon of light that is our constitution!!!!!
We are a country of compassion and justice, not "America First".

I disagree that Trump is more dangerous than Hillary. Most of the problems this country faces began or were accelerated during the Clinton presidency. Policies which Secretary Clinton fully supported at the time. Someone who took a very visible role in her husband's administration. No traditional first lady was she (yoda)

Even though she has reversed herself on the TPP, the head of her campaign and her pick for VP are ardent supporters for this trade pack. If it passes the Supreme Court will take a back seat to 3 corporate lawyers who will decide any lawsuit brought by a corporation against the US, and the US govt will not have any recourse. Its effectively ceding control of our govt to multi-national corporations. Trump is against the trade pack, Clinton I guarantee will support it again when elected. They both present horrific problems for this country if elected.

Not even getting into the specifics of which candidate is against what.

You do understand trade agreements are not passed without congressional approval, correct?

You do realize that the president of the United States is the head of his or her party? As head of the Democratic party, if Hillary Clinton decides she wants the TPP pushed through, she will mobilize her administration to get the votes to enact it. I believe that is exactly what she will do as president.

So you believe the democrats will have a majority in both houses on congress in January?

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

9/2/2016  8:54 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Nalod wrote:"no thank you" is a cop out!!!!

Supreme court justices, likely two hangs in the balance. That does filter down to our every day lives.
The court on Wednesday split on N.C. discriminatory actions to limit minority voting. If Scalia was alive, it would likey have stood.
Few things scare me more than the far swing to the right.

Yes, Hilary has made a money grab. Get in line.
Where was all this outrage when the Bush Family was raking in the cash?
This all about a women doing things men have been doing for decades and we want some sweet grandma "Barbara Bush" type women?
Think Bengazi is the first embassy we ever lost? Far from it. Its the first that we went on a bipartisan witch hunt on.
Im not a raving Hilary lover but if she is "crooked" then Trump is 10x worse!

BTW, he lost me when he slammed John McCain and called him a "Loser" for getting captured in war. Most disgusting think I ever heard a candidate every say!
When some disillusioned Purple heart recipient gave his metal to Trump he said "Cool, I always wanted one of these"!!! That is wrong as so many levels.
Trump is the guy that got out of Vietnam by a sham docter letter. That's ok, but don't take another mans metal!!!
This guy is rotten to the core.
Made fun of a disfigured reporter? He looked like a dumb teenager in need of maturity! Not a 70 year old man of "substance".
Bans reporters from papers with a history of fact checking?

Obama was gonna take your guns. Didn't happen. Obama was gonna take the Ammo. Prices went up. Gun dudes fall for this crap all the time. president can't take away a constitutional amendment.
ChickenSHyt NRA pansies now blasting that rhetoric? How many times we going to get taken by that lobby?

Nothing Hilary has done even comes close to what this guy is about!
No doubt its a Shyt Show but a 25billion dollar wall cheered by ignorant white uneducated gun lovers who fall for fear mongering crap over and over is validation enough for me that I can't vote for trump and if you don't vote for Hilary you might end up with him!

Stand up and vote for the democracy. This country has never been perfect but we cannot succumb to fearful ignorance and a right wing agenda that moves us away from the beacon of light that is our constitution!!!!!
We are a country of compassion and justice, not "America First".

I disagree that Trump is more dangerous than Hillary. Most of the problems this country faces began or were accelerated during the Clinton presidency. Policies which Secretary Clinton fully supported at the time. Someone who took a very visible role in her husband's administration. No traditional first lady was she (yoda)

Even though she has reversed herself on the TPP, the head of her campaign and her pick for VP are ardent supporters for this trade pack. If it passes the Supreme Court will take a back seat to 3 corporate lawyers who will decide any lawsuit brought by a corporation against the US, and the US govt will not have any recourse. Its effectively ceding control of our govt to multi-national corporations. Trump is against the trade pack, Clinton I guarantee will support it again when elected. They both present horrific problems for this country if elected.

Not even getting into the specifics of which candidate is against what.

You do understand trade agreements are not passed without congressional approval, correct?

You do realize that the president of the United States is the head of his or her party? As head of the Democratic party, if Hillary Clinton decides she wants the TPP pushed through, she will mobilize her administration to get the votes to enact it. I believe that is exactly what she will do as president.

So you believe the democrats will have a majority in both houses on congress in January?

They don't have to, the GOP wants this even more than the Democrats.

Paris907
Member: #6099
USA
9/2/2016  10:10 PM
I am a Constitutional Conservative which is probably counter intuitive to most UWS Knicks Fans. I left the West Side long ago. Funny how Donald Trump wasn't a racist and so much more despite having a business all over NYC and Globally. I'm not a DT fan yet there are a number of his positions that I agree with. I don't think his thr madman he's portrayed. I think that those who believe that Obama aka Hillarys positions have favored Blacks are simply wrong. The unemployment rate among African Amerixan youth is dismal and beyond logic. It's nearly purposeful. When you consider that food stamps have had a 58 % increase under Obama and that the Clintons have amassed $230 million since parting the White House, there is more than a whiff of mendaxity in the air. The Clinton Foundation screwed Haitians among so many others. On moral grounds I cannot bring myself to vote for her.

DT is no statesman, no politician, and can play rough. Ask the other 16 politicians who ran against him. He's a fighter. He will fight for America. Not Iran, not the refugees and not sanctuary cities. He wants Jobs first and foremost for Americans and that includes Latins who toiled for years to gain legal status and contribute to their community as citizens.

I am for a wall and so are many countries worldwide. Borders define a country. African Americans have been mistreated and nursed coddled and taken for granted by the Democratic Party. DT gets my vote not because I admire him but because I can no longer tolerate seeing minorities **** on by the Democratix party's thank his for Mia Love Alan West, and dozens upon dozens of intelligent dynamic African Americans who are in Congress, the Senate and Journalists within the Conservative ranks. The nY times and washington post and CNN serve the cool aid and far too many Americans are drinking deep

holfresh
Member: #1081

9/2/2016  10:40 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/2/2016  10:41 PM
Yawn....

It's really fascinating to me that my friends on the right are all caught up in Mr. Trumps outreach to African Americans..One of the benefits of growing up in rough neighborhoods, the hood if you will, is that you can spot BS a mile away..This guy is doing more damage to your party than you realize...

DrAlphaeus
Alba Posts: 10
Member: #1781

9/2/2016  10:41 PM
Paris907 wrote:I am a Constitutional Conservative which is probably counter intuitive to most UWS Knicks Fans. I left the West Side long ago. Funny how Donald Trump wasn't a racist and so much more despite having a business all over NYC and Globally. I'm not a DT fan yet there are a number of his positions that I agree with. I don't think his thr madman he's portrayed. I think that those who believe that Obama aka Hillarys positions have favored Blacks are simply wrong. The unemployment rate among African Amerixan youth is dismal and beyond logic. It's nearly purposeful. When you consider that food stamps have had a 58 % increase under Obama and that the Clintons have amassed $230 million since parting the White House, there is more than a whiff of mendaxity in the air. The Clinton Foundation screwed Haitians among so many others. On moral grounds I cannot bring myself to vote for her.

DT is no statesman, no politician, and can play rough. Ask the other 16 politicians who ran against him. He's a fighter. He will fight for America. Not Iran, not the refugees and not sanctuary cities. He wants Jobs first and foremost for Americans and that includes Latins who toiled for years to gain legal status and contribute to their community as citizens.

I am for a wall and so are many countries worldwide. Borders define a country. African Americans have been mistreated and nursed coddled and taken for granted by the Democratic Party. DT gets my vote not because I admire him but because I can no longer tolerate seeing minorities **** on by the Democratix party's thank his for Mia Love Alan West, and dozens upon dozens of intelligent dynamic African Americans who are in Congress, the Senate and Journalists within the Conservative ranks. The nY times and washington post and CNN serve the cool aid and far too many Americans are drinking deep

Thanks for the perspective. Do you have a source for the 58% increase in food stamps you cite?

Baba Booey 2016 — "It's Silly Season"
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

9/2/2016  10:45 PM
Paris907 wrote:I am a Constitutional Conservative which is probably counter intuitive to most UWS Knicks Fans. I left the West Side long ago. Funny how Donald Trump wasn't a racist and so much more despite having a business all over NYC and Globally. I'm not a DT fan yet there are a number of his positions that I agree with. I don't think his thr madman he's portrayed. I think that those who believe that Obama aka Hillarys positions have favored Blacks are simply wrong. The unemployment rate among African Amerixan youth is dismal and beyond logic. It's nearly purposeful. When you consider that food stamps have had a 58 % increase under Obama and that the Clintons have amassed $230 million since parting the White House, there is more than a whiff of mendaxity in the air. The Clinton Foundation screwed Haitians among so many others. On moral grounds I cannot bring myself to vote for her.

Papabear Says

Yes thats right! This conversation dragged me in. As far as Trump is concern here is how I judge him. 1. The first Black President Trump say he is not an American and not born in the United States and it was proven that he was and Trump wont even apologize. 2. Take a look at all the people around him. (his advisors) All having race problems. 3. Look at his base and most of them are red necks. Klans man Duke support him and he wont dis-avow them. 4. Why did it take so long for him to come to the African community?
I give Hillary credit for her supporting Obama. If she didn't support Obama Obama would have lost the 2008 election.

Papabear
blkexec
Member: #748
9/2/2016  10:50 PM
http://www.shreveporttimes.com/story/opinion/2016/04/08/similarities-donald-trump-hitler-truly-striking/82806958/

Is Donald Trump the modern-day Adolf Hitler? It may seem like a stretch to compare the Republican presidential front-runner to the most evil person of the 20th century, but if you really think about it, it’s not really that far a stretch. Sure, Trump hasn’t really done anything truly evil yet. He hasn’t implemented another Holocaust or plunged us into a world war.

Right now, he’s just a racist, xenophobic loudmouth. But if you were to stop and really look at the methods used by Hitler to gain power and the methods currently being used by Trump, you would see that they’re not all that different. Consider:

•Both men have racism at the core of their ideology: For Hitler, it was the Jews. For Trump, it is Mexicans and Muslims. Hitler blamed the Jews for every ill that plagued Germany following World War I. Similarly, Trump has demonized Mexicans, calling them “rapists and murderers.” He has called for a ban on Muslims coming to the U.S. and proposed the creation of a Muslim registry. Hitler required all Jews to wear a Star of David. How is the proposed registry any different?

•Both Hitler and Trump promised to make their countries “great again:” Now, it’s true there are some stark differences between post-World War I Germany and modern America. Our economy isn’t in shambles, for one thing, and our currency isn’t worthless, for another. But Hitler played off the anger of his electorate. He took advantage of the feeling among Germans that Germany had become weak and had lost the world’s respect. Trump is doing the same thing. And like Hitler, he has positioned himself as the “savior,” the only person capable of restoring his country to its former glory.

•Both men believe in torture: The entire world knows about the atrocities committed by Hitler and the Nazis. But Trump has also said he supports the use of water boarding and other forms of torture, and has promised to bring them back if elected “because it works.” Enough said.

•Hitler couldn’t stand criticism or any opposing voices. Neither can Trump: To deal with this problem, Hitler had Joseph Goebbels and his propaganda ministry, which controlled every bit of information fed to the German people. For his part, Trump has said that if he gets elected, he will seek to rewrite this nation’s libel laws, to make it easier for politicians to sue the media. This goes against decades of Supreme Court precedent, which has sought to protect the media. It also insults both the spirit and intent of the First Amendment, which guarantees a free press. A free and healthy press is essential to a thriving democracy, and there can be only one purpose for Trump’s promise to rewrite libel laws: to intimidate the media and silence opposition. That, more than any other, is the mark of a dictator.

•Hitler had his soldiers swear an oath of loyalty to him. Trump is doing the same thing: Recent video has shown Trump asking his supporters to swear to turn out and vote for him. Granted, it’s not exactly the same thing as having soldiers swear undying loyalty to the point of death, but given everything else we’ve seen from Trump, it’s still a disturbing picture.

Donald Trump is an egomaniacal windbag, a man with no moral center or core beliefs of his own. While it may seem a stretch to compare him to Hitler – especially before we see what he would do as president – I believe it would be foolish not to take note of the striking, and very real, similarities between the two men.

Of course, we can continue to ignore what’s right in front of us, but we do so at our own peril.

Peter Watson lives in Shreveport.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

9/2/2016  11:03 PM
holfresh wrote:Yawn....

It's really fascinating to me that my friends on the right are all caught up in Mr. Trumps outreach to African Americans..One of the benefits of growing up in rough neighborhoods, the hood if you will, is that you can spot BS a mile away..This guy is doing more damage to your party than you realize...

You and I have argued a lot on BB...no arguing on this. You look at who he just hired as assistant campaign manager- Bosse, and along with Ailes and Bannon you now have at the top of your campaign the most thuggish group of advisors ever assembled, and Conway, a woman who stuck by a politician who said women could shut down their bodies and not get pregnant after a rape.

And Briggs...trying to make any kind of case for Trump is like you making a case for Hasheem Thabeet as a player...the fundamentals are not there, and unless moderators allow Trump to be the bully he was in the GOP primaries, or he has a hidden earpiece with Ailes feeding him answers, he will be as unsuccessful in a debate as Thabeet was on the court.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
reub
Member: #6227

9/2/2016  11:14 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/2/2016  11:16 PM
The FBI dumped Hillary's email investigation documents today, on the Friday before Labor Day weekend, so we now know that they're in the tank for her. They did this to cause the least amount of damage to her. In that document dump it was revealed that she claimed she couldn't remember 26 times during her FBI investigation (she's done the same exact thing in the past). She also, the documents show, clicked on a phishing scam and answered it, exposing her emails, thousands of which were government related and many of which were classified, to hackers. It also came out that she had 13 devices that she used to access her emails, most or all of which have been "lost" or destroyed, conveniently shielding any further evidence about whether or not she was hacked and what exactly she was really up to.
nixluva
USA
9/2/2016  11:26 PM
DrAlphaeus wrote:

Thanks for the perspective. Do you have a source for the 58% increase in food stamps you cite?

Posts like Paris907 are why I take the historical perspective in these arguments. These guys act like time started when Obama got elected. They forget all the damage done by the F'n Republicans BEFORE Obama came in and all the obstruction after Obama was elected. The Republicans totally put their foot on the brakes while Obama was pushing the car up hill. They admitted that they NEVER intended to work with Obama to help improve the country and that is why things never fully took off with the economy.

Under every other president following a recession there was infrastructure spending and increased government employment to boost the economy. The Republicans blocked that under Obama in order to cause disatisfaction with the American Public so they could win elections. The Republicans wanted total gridlock so the public would be angry and no longer trusting government or politicians. These Republcans don't believe in government so they seek to throw a monkey wrench in the machine at every opportunity. They do this even to the detriment of their own constituents. For example in the South they refused money for a High Speed Rail from Atlanta to Florida. Very much needed and would create tons of jobs and future commerce. Also refused Medicaid Expansion even when local Hospitals complained and eventually went out of business across the South. Even local Republican Mayors were begging for help to keep these Hospitals. Total BS!

holfresh

9/2/2016  11:30 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/2/2016  11:43 PM
reub wrote:The FBI dumped Hillary's email investigation documents today, on the Friday before Labor Day weekend, so we now know that they're in the tank for her. They did this to cause the least amount of damage to her. In that document dump it was revealed that she claimed she couldn't remember 26 times during her FBI investigation (she's done the same exact thing in the past). She also, the documents show, clicked on a phishing scam and answered it, exposing her emails, thousands of which were government related and many of which were classified, to hackers. It also came out that she had 13 devices that she used to access her emails, most or all of which have been "lost" or destroyed, conveniently shielding any further evidence about whether or not she was hacked and what exactly she was really up to.

What the republican head of the FBI is doing is unprecedented..If you listen to the news, you will hear the newscaster say and "In a surprise more email related releases from the FBI.." I expect this slow methodical email related release will continue until the election..I think the head of the FBI is done if Hillary gets in there and he knows it..

I'm just amazed at the traction it has gotten tho..Emails and Benghazi..You would think Hillary orchestrated the attacks on the Embassy..

nixluva
USA
9/2/2016  11:41 PM
holfresh wrote:
reub wrote:The FBI dumped Hillary's email investigation documents today, on the Friday before Labor Day weekend, so we now know that they're in the tank for her. They did this to cause the least amount of damage to her. In that document dump it was revealed that she claimed she couldn't remember 26 times during her FBI investigation (she's done the same exact thing in the past). She also, the documents show, clicked on a phishing scam and answered it, exposing her emails, thousands of which were government related and many of which were classified, to hackers. It also came out that she had 13 devices that she used to access her emails, most or all of which have been "lost" or destroyed, conveniently shielding any further evidence about whether or not she was hacked and what exactly she was really up to.

What the republican head of the FBI is doing is unpresented..If you listen to the news, you will hear the newscaster say and "In a surprise more email related releases from the FBI.." I expect this slow methodical email related release will continue until the election..I think the head of the FBI is done if Hillary gets in there and he knows it..

I'm just amazed at the traction it has gotten tho..Emails and Benghazi..You would think Hillary orchestrated the attacks on the Embassy..

Plus just to clarify that there have been MANY attacks against Americans abroad over the decades but Democrats never used them to go on witch hunts against Republican Administrations. This Benghazi and then Emails thing went on longer than Watergate! The 911 Commission was shorter and Bipartisan. No Democrat witch hunt in Congress.

Paris907
USA
9/2/2016  11:47 PM
NixLuva I suspected was a reference to Richard Nixon. Thank you for your clarificAtion. I appreciate that the country is sharply divided between red and blue states but Moreso between urban lib enclaves and those beyond the major cities. Yet what many if not most Libs like Nix forget is that nearly 150 million people disagree with him. I no longer reside in the northeast. The South, the Midwest, parts of the west are red states with values far different than those in Boston, Phili, Baltimore, Chicago and New York. As far as Mr Holfesh is L concerned, Ms C sis not orchestrate, but watch Dniah film. Mrs Clinton was blatantly negligent and lied to the parents of those killed. The broadcasted cause was a video. That was a lie to all of us. If anyone other than Mrs Clinton was involved in this E mail scandal, they'd be indicted. Don't go further than Gen Petraeus. Yoube all short term memory lapse. Thats a Dem Brain freeze. Yet I hardly anticipate that anyone will alter their opinion. In fact these matters are deep set and emotional. They can rarely be altered. Mine was howrver altered I grew up a lib and switched in my Late 20s.
holfresh

9/2/2016  11:48 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/2/2016  11:56 PM
nixluva wrote:
holfresh wrote:

What the republican head of the FBI is doing is unpresented..If you listen to the news, you will hear the newscaster say and "In a surprise more email related releases from the FBI.." I expect this slow methodical email related release will continue until the election..I think the head of the FBI is done if Hillary gets in there and he knows it..

Plus just to clarify that there have been MANY attacks against Americans abroad over the decades but Democrats never used them to go on witch hunts against Republican Administrations. This Benghazi and then Emails thing went on longer than Watergate! The 911 Commission was shorter and Bipartisan. No Democrat witch hunt in Congress.

The 1983 barracks bombing Lebanon killing 241 Americans..Reagan was the President at the time..Imagine if that occurred on Obama and Hillary's watch...Who was the Secretary of State at the time, James Baker??..

holfresh

9/2/2016  11:52 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/3/2016  12:01 AM
Paris907 wrote:NixLuva I suspected was a reference to Richard Nixon. Thank you for your clarificAtion. I appreciate that the country is sharply divided between red and blue states but Moreso between urban lib enclaves and those beyond the major cities. Yet what many if not most Libs like Nix forget is that nearly 150 million people disagree with him. I no longer reside in the northeast. The South, the Midwest, parts of the west are red states with values far different than those in Boston, Phili, Baltimore, Chicago and New York. As far as Mr Holfesh is L concerned, Ms C sis not orchestrate, but watch Dniah film. Mrs Clinton was blatantly negligent and lied to the parents of those killed. The broadcasted cause was a video. That was a lie to all of us. If anyone other than Mrs Clinton was involved in this E mail scandal, they'd be indicted. Don't go further than Gen Petraeus. Yoube all short term memory lapse. Thats a Dem Brain freeze. Yet I hardly anticipate that anyone will alter their opinion. In fact these matters are deep set and emotional. They can rarely be altered. Mine was howrver altered I grew up a lib and switched in my Late 20s.

Petraeus was intentionally passing classified information to a civilian, his lover...That is against the law in case you forgot..Republicans are worried about Hillary's lie..How about Reagns's and Bush's lie about trading arms for hostages during Iran/Contra hearings??..Can we talk about which lies merit jail time??

Paris907
USA
9/2/2016  11:52 PM
NixLuva I suspected was a reference to Richard Nixon. Thank you for your clarificAtion. I appreciate that the country is sharply divided between red and blue states but Moreso between urban lib enclaves and those beyond the major cities. Yet what many if not most Libs like Nix forget is that nearly 150 million people disagree with him. I no longer reside in the northeast. The South, the Midwest, parts of the west are red states with values far different than those in Boston, Phili, Baltimore, Chicago and New York. As far as Mr Holfesh is L concerned, Ms C sis not orchestrate, but watch Dniah film. Mrs Clinton was blatantly negligent and lied to the parents of those killed. The broadcasted cause was a video. That was a lie to all of us. If anyone other than Mrs Clinton was involved in this E mail scandal, they'd be indicted. Don't go further than Gen Petraeus. Yoube all short term memory lapse. Thats a Dem Brain freeze. Yet I hardly anticipate that anyone will alter their opinion. In fact these matters are deep set and emotional. They can rarely be altered. Mine was howrver altered I grew up a lib and switched in my Late 20s.
Paris907
USA
9/3/2016  12:01 AM
Nix: one other thought for your consideration. Obama never reached Congress. He had both houses and spent more than all prior Presidents. He leaves with a 20 trillion deficit, a anemic economy (1.1% growth)and Obamacare cratering. This is hardly legacy. He had Pelosi and Dirty Harry or did you conveniently forget that. As a first Black President, history will undoubtedly be forgiving and providing him ans rosy legacy but the facts are the facts. The inner cities have more violence than since the 60s, foreign policy is at an unprecedented low (thanks to Obama and Kerry and Clinton), nearly 100 hundred Amerixans are unemployed and the deep desire for $15 wage is a formula for more unemployment - that Econ 101. He shot down the keystone pipeline. Congress Deferred its power of the purse, and Obama took the low road with a "pen and a phone". How easy the left forgets the facts. They are indeed stubborn.
holfresh

9/3/2016  12:05 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/3/2016  12:11 AM
Paris907 wrote:Nix: one other thought for your consideration. Obama never reached Congress. He had both houses and spent more than all prior Presidents. He leaves with a 20 trillion deficit, a anemic economy (1.1% growth)and Obamacare cratering. This is hardly legacy. He had Pelosi and Dirty Harry or did you conveniently forget that. As a first Black President, history will undoubtedly be forgiving and providing him ans rosy legacy but the facts are the facts. The inner cities have more violence than since the 60s, foreign policy is at an unprecedented low (thanks to Obama and Kerry and Clinton), nearly 100 hundred Amerixans are unemployed and the deep desire for $15 wage is a formula for more unemployment - that Econ 101. He shot down the keystone pipeline. Congress Deferred its power of the purse, and Obama took the low road with a "pen and a phone". How easy the left forgets the facts. They are indeed stubborn.

One fact in that paragraph, Keystone pipeline...Reagan, Bush 1 and 2 spent more money than Obama..Fact..The recession was the cause of the massive deficit..Bush 2 met a surplus before leaving an 11 trillion dollar debt bill...I'm tired doing fact check for you guys, look it up yourselves..No one spent more than Reagan..He was a prolific spender but "conservatives" loves him, go figure..

matt
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #487
USA
9/3/2016  12:31 AM
Admittedly, I joined this thread late and have not read a single post. But she is straight up hiding her issues while letting all the attention fall on trump sabotaging himself.
Where the heck is Hillary Clinton?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy