[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Where the heck is Hillary Clinton?
Author Thread
Knickoftime
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3370

10/25/2016  5:49 PM
BRIGGS wrote:How many "quiet" voters will Trump get? My guess is a LOT more than is advertised.

One suspects they'll be so quiet their votes won't be heard.

AUTOADVERT
Knickoftime

10/25/2016  5:52 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/10/25/carpenter-op-ed/

Man, the Clinton campaign is slick.

They go her to pose as a lifelong Republican and embedded her as a high ranking official in the Ted Cruz campaign just so she could pen his OP/ED in October 2016.

THAT's devious and impressive.

Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
10/25/2016  5:53 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
Vmart wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:Hope you and your families stay healthy next year cuz Obamacare is going to double in premiums--you sckers want to pay more in taxes and healthcare while illegal immigrants pay zilch---real F smart.

I agree with you. I don't want to pay more Taxes and definitely Obamacare is horrid.

And this is why Trump supporters get made fun of. Not because we know what your IQ is or your level of education (we don't know or care).

But because of the stupid things you say publicly without realizing they're stupid.

This what Democrates do best jump on a pedestal thinking they know all. Who here likes to pay more taxes. Obamacare is an experience I'm living with so I know it to be horrid. It's the experience I had between my old insurance and this current one. I mentioned nothing about voting for anyone simple put it is a statement.

Knickoftime

10/25/2016  6:01 PM
Vmart wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Vmart wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:Hope you and your families stay healthy next year cuz Obamacare is going to double in premiums--you sckers want to pay more in taxes and healthcare while illegal immigrants pay zilch---real F smart.

I agree with you. I don't want to pay more Taxes and definitely Obamacare is horrid.

And this is why Trump supporters get made fun of. Not because we know what your IQ is or your level of education (we don't know or care).

But because of the stupid things you say publicly without realizing they're stupid.

This what Democrates do best jump on a pedestal thinking they know all. Who here likes to pay more taxes. Obamacare is an experience I'm living with so I know it to be horrid. It's the experience I had between my old insurance and this current one. I mentioned nothing about voting for anyone simple put it is a statement.

You replied affirmatively to a statement that clearly indicates a misunderstanding of what the Affordable Care Act is, how it works, and what was just announced.

But if you have firsthand experience with the ACA, why not share your experience? Why did you move from our old plan to 'Obamacare.' I'd be interested in your story.

And not for nothing but who here likes to pay more taxes is a pointless platitude.

What I want is to pay my fair share of taxes (which I actually do want to pay so I can drive over bridges and not swim across rivers and my parents can benefit from medicaid. I don't think I'd like a tax-free society. What also I want is for my taxes to be uses as efficiently as possible.

"Less" simply has no value other than shortsighted self-interest.

Vmart
USA
10/25/2016  6:06 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Vmart wrote:

You replied affirmatively to a statement that clearly indicates a misunderstanding of what the Affordable Care Act is, how it works, and what was just announced.

But if you have firsthand experience with the ACA, why not share your experience? Why did you move from our old plan to 'Obamacare.' I'd be interested in your story.

And not for nothing but who here likes to pay more taxes is a pointless platitude.

What I want is to pay my fair share of taxes (which I actually do want to pay so I can drive over bridges and not swim across rivers and my parents can benefit from medicaid. I don't think I'd like a tax-free society. What also I want is for my taxes to be uses as efficiently as possible.

I understand it's suppose to be affordable but it's not working for me as my old insurance was as affordable and it cover most everything. The deductibles along are to costly. My insurance covers only 75% my old one covered 80% no deductible.

Knickoftime

10/25/2016  6:11 PM
Vmart wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Vmart wrote:

I understand it's suppose to be affordable but it's not working for me as my old insurance was as affordable and it cover most everything. The deductibles along are to costly. My insurance covers only 75% my old one covered 80% no deductible.

I assume switching was not your choice?

How come? What forced the switch?

I assume you don't qualify for the subsidies?

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
10/25/2016  6:20 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:How many "quiet" voters will Trump get? My guess is a LOT more than is advertised.

One suspects they'll be so quiet their votes won't be heard.

Yeah, Trump supporters don't seem ashamed of their views at all. And they seem to have an even more negative view of Hillary than Trump. So it makes no sense that they'd be lying in polls to say they're going to vote for Hillary rather than Trump. What Briggs is describing isn't impossible but it seems far-fetched and desperate. When Trump was doing well in the polls, he didn't question them.
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
10/25/2016  7:16 PM
even if trump wins the popular vote, he wont get enough electoral to be president. then he will go on to his next thing.

hillary wont end the world or the US. we got through 8 years of bush, we can get through 4 of hillary. if you think we cant then move to canada. at least they have an awesome basketball team.

markvmc
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1797

10/25/2016  7:22 PM
And socialized medicine.
Knickoftime

10/25/2016  7:32 PM
And Carley Rae Jepsen.
Vmart
USA
10/25/2016  10:54 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Vmart wrote:

Not at all my choice. I was insured through my wife. The company she worked for got sold for $10 billion to another company. She worked in a lab the new company shut the lab down and sent it out to London. Basically putting a lot of people out of work. Our jobs going over seas yeah they are saw it first hand. This is on Long Island.

Needed insurance I'm self employed so Obamacare. She gets an offer in Dallas as a contract worker they don't give insurance to contract workers so Obamacare.

Vmart
USA
10/25/2016  10:54 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Vmart wrote:

Not at all my choice. I was insured through my wife. The company she worked for got sold for $10 billion to another company. She worked in a lab the new company shut the lab down and sent it out to London. Basically putting a lot of people out of work. Our jobs going over seas yeah they are saw it first hand. This is on Long Island.

Needed insurance I'm self employed so Obamacare. She gets an offer in Dallas as a contract worker they don't give insurance to contract workers so Obamacare.

reub
Member: #6227

10/25/2016  11:52 PM
djsunyc wrote:even if trump wins the popular vote, he wont get enough electoral to be president. then he will go on to his next thing.

hillary wont end the world or the US. we got through 8 years of bush, we can get through 4 of hillary. if you think we cant then move to canada. at least they have an awesome basketball team.

Trump is winning bruh!

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
10/26/2016  12:17 AM

Open up your ears and listen

RIP Crushalot😞
Knickoftime

10/26/2016  12:23 AM
Vmart wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Vmart wrote:

So I'm genuinely asking here. It sounds like before the affordable care act, the options in your situation would be to be uninsured or paying for private health care, and as a former freelancer years ago, I know that is extremely expensive.

I'm sympathetic your plan on the exchange isn't as good as your wife's formerly employer provided plan. But as a matter of policy are you suggesting the ACA should be repealed taking away that option or that it should be improved (or written better originally)?

Knickoftime

10/26/2016  12:39 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/26/2016  12:42 AM
BRIGGS wrote:

He is right.

What he is describing is called activating extremism. It is the roots of terrorism. Poor people looking to lash out at the perceived powers-that-be used as foot soldiers by manipulators.

Moore is also right trump is the one manipulating and lying to them to weaponize their anger to serve his purposes.

The Ford tariff is an example of his lies.

All evidence suggests there are not enough of these human suicide election bombers to carry him to victory. And that's not even polls, that's just raw demographics.

The shocking part is how people like yourself are embracing this.

Moore, who you agree with describes these people throwing a Molotov ****tail into the system out of spite.

Guess what happens next when that doesn't work?

So we agree, Moore is right. So go ahead Briggs, argue how any of this is s good thing.

earthmansurfer
Member: #858
Germany
10/26/2016  2:34 AM
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

He is right.

What he is describing is called activating extremism. It is the roots of terrorism. Poor people looking to lash out at the perceived powers-that-be used as foot soldiers by manipulators.

Moore is also right trump is the one manipulating and lying to them to weaponize their anger to serve his purposes.

All evidence suggests there are not enough of these human suicide election bombers to carry him to victory. And that's not even polls, that's just raw demographics.

Moore, who you agree with describes these people throwing a Molotov ****tail into the system out of spite.

So we agree, Moore is right. So go ahead Briggs, argue how any of this is s good thing.

If you listened to what Trump said he is going to do, e.g. Tariffs against companies moving outside the US to get a little more profits, it is music to my ears.
A large part of his plan is going against Corporate and Government corruption, which is going to unwind most of what Bush's, Obama and his "sidekick" Clinton have
been doing against people (all over the world) for years. His address below seems to have changed many Americans lately. The corruption is sick and about time
we have someone going against it. He lays it out well below.

Trump actually seems he is speaking from his heart.
Oops, there is that word again...

Trump gGettysburg Address

The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
10/26/2016  6:58 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/26/2016  6:59 AM
earthmansurfer wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

He is right.

If you listened to what Trump said he is going to do, e.g. Tariffs against companies moving outside the US to get a little more profits, it is music to my ears.
A large part of his plan is going against Corporate and Government corruption, which is going to unwind most of what Bush's, Obama and his "sidekick" Clinton have
been doing against people (all over the world) for years. His address below seems to have changed many Americans lately. The corruption is sick and about time
we have someone going against it. He lays it out well below.

Trump actually seems he is speaking from his heart.
Oops, there is that word again...

Trump gGettysburg Address

The guy who ships jobs overseas and has hires tons of illegal immigrants is going to do that?! I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you.
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
10/26/2016  10:13 AM
do people actually believe trump to do and accomplish what he says he wants to do? he thinks being president is like being a dictator and he's run his campaign in that manner.

the republican party has done everything they can to stop obama from doing a lot of the things he wanted to do. whether you agree or not, it proves that for anything to happen in this country, the president and the senate/house all have to be in agreement. in fact, obama had to make a lot of concessions to get stuff passed.

and with the strong divide between both parties getting even worse as time goes by, no president will be allowed to really do everything they want unless that party controls government. mccain flat out said the republican party will not endorse any supreme court judge clinton nominates. seriously, wtf? that's how fractured our political system is.

the only thing you can go on with trump is his history as a business man. and it's proven to be a very bad, corrupt and shady history. he filed for bankruptcy 6 times. that is...PATHETIC. he hasn't paid people. and he's been a racist in his real estate dealings. that's just his business dealings - nothing about his personal life. there has been no groundswell of support throughout his entire campaign from people lauding his business and how he has made them rich. and that's supposed to be his calling card.

trump has proven he is only successful at one thing - conning people out of their money. and he's very very good at it. and it's translated fantastically into the political world.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
10/26/2016  10:38 AM
djsunyc wrote:do people actually believe trump to do and accomplish what he says he wants to do? he thinks being president is like being a dictator and he's run his campaign in that manner.

the republican party has done everything they can to stop obama from doing a lot of the things he wanted to do. whether you agree or not, it proves that for anything to happen in this country, the president and the senate/house all have to be in agreement. in fact, obama had to make a lot of concessions to get stuff passed.

and with the strong divide between both parties getting even worse as time goes by, no president will be allowed to really do everything they want unless that party controls government. mccain flat out said the republican party will not endorse any supreme court judge clinton nominates. seriously, wtf? that's how fractured our political system is.

the only thing you can go on with trump is his history as a business man. and it's proven to be a very bad, corrupt and shady history. he filed for bankruptcy 6 times. that is...PATHETIC. he hasn't paid people. and he's been a racist in his real estate dealings. that's just his business dealings - nothing about his personal life. there has been no groundswell of support throughout his entire campaign from people lauding his business and how he has made them rich. and that's supposed to be his calling card.

trump has proven he is only successful at one thing - conning people out of their money. and he's very very good at it. and it's translated fantastically into the political world.

well said

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Where the heck is Hillary Clinton?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy