[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

NBA Torrents site?
Author Thread
Pavvy
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #2992

8/23/2016  2:03 PM
hey guys i cant believe davka.bt site thats been around for 12 years has finally closed down- it was my best source of finding NBA torrents....i cant find the USA vs Serbia Rio Finals game to download anywhere

does anybody know any good sources to download nba torrents or even through uploaded or rapidgator?

AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
8/23/2016  2:26 PM
Wiziwig used to work but I haven't used it for a few years.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Pavvy

8/23/2016  2:45 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Wiziwig used to work but I haven't used it for a few years.

damn thats another one close down- this is what their website says:

As you all know, wiziwig.tv has been shut down. The original wiziwig crew decided that instead of fighting authorities and trying to continue the hard work, instead of maintaining the site as a place where visitors can find high quality streams and friendly community, it's better to just close it entirely and 'be at peace' (or at least don't risk being abused for maintaining the streaming site).

Pavvy

8/23/2016  2:59 PM
scratch that- finally found a good source- actually the only source that i found:

http://sportscult.org/index.php?page=torrents

Knickoftime
Member: #3370

8/23/2016  4:55 PM
So stealing broadcasts is cool, then?
Pavvy

8/23/2016  8:07 PM
Knickoftime wrote:So stealing broadcasts is cool, then?

i dont know what that means

Knickoftime

8/23/2016  9:24 PM
Pavvy wrote:

i dont know what that means

Aren't bit torrent illegal pirating sites, or have they gone legit and I missed it?

smackeddog
Member: #883
8/24/2016  12:44 AM

Quick teacher! Someone is depriving billionnares of money!

shinmen
Member: #6029
France
8/24/2016  2:02 AM
The best source I found is
http://forum.rojadirecta.es/forumdisplay.php?15-VOD-Full-events-(eventos-completos)
Pavvy

8/24/2016  5:15 AM
smackeddog wrote:

hehe yeah true im sure the billionaires and even the millionaires will be just fine

how else was i supposed to watch the Olympics final when i couldnt watch the original broadcasting ?? if it was available to purchase then i would've but i cant find it anywhere

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

8/24/2016  6:25 AM
smackeddog wrote:

Don't worry the advertisers still paid

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

8/24/2016  6:28 AM
Pavvy wrote:hey guys i cant believe davka.bt site thats been around for 12 years has finally closed down- it was my best source of finding NBA torrents....i cant find the USA vs Serbia Rio Finals game to download anywhere

does anybody know any good sources to download nba torrents or even through uploaded or rapidgator?

Here is a good one
http://www.sport-video.org.ua/SUS210816.html
Not as complete as Davka but it has every sport including college games

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Pavvy

8/24/2016  6:48 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
Pavvy wrote:hey guys i cant believe davka.bt site thats been around for 12 years has finally closed down- it was my best source of finding NBA torrents....i cant find the USA vs Serbia Rio Finals game to download anywhere

Here is a good one
http://www.sport-video.org.ua/SUS210816.html
Not as complete as Davka but it has every sport including college games

oh yes i remember this...its got some good games but the site gets annoying with popups and scam when you click on page 2

thanks

Knickoftime

8/24/2016  10:16 AM
smackeddog wrote:

So theft if okay, so long as it's from the right person?

If I'm walking by the estate of a billionaire, I can just help myself to whatever I can find on their grounds?

Knickoftime

8/24/2016  10:17 AM
Pavvy wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

hehe yeah true im sure the billionaires and even the millionaires will be just fine

how else was i supposed to watch the Olympics final when i couldnt watch the original broadcasting ?? if it was available to purchase then i would've but i cant find it anywhere

You weren't.

You aren't entitled to everything.

Stealing is stealing.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
8/24/2016  11:07 AM
Knickoftime wrote:
Pavvy wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

You weren't.

Stealing is stealing.

The nba is a bit ridiculous with its blackout restricitions based on geographic regions. I began streaming when TWC and MSG were at odds and I couldn't watch Knick games any other way. My cable package is very unique where I live. I have one msg, no options of paying more for a seocnd. I live seven miles outside of Rochester but I get the Buffalo cable package. If the Sabres are on they black out the Knicks. And they don't just black out the Knicks on one station. There is a station dedicated to the Sabres in addition to low def, and high def msg. I can purchase league pass but the Knicks are blacked out because of where I live. I have friends 2 miles away that get multiple msg channels through twc. I stream some games because if I don't I can't watch them. There is not away for me to purchase the games. I am not going to miss a game because the nba has messed up policies. I would love to have the option of getting league pass.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Knickoftime

8/24/2016  12:09 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Pavvy wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

You weren't.

Stealing is stealing.

The nba is a bit ridiculous with its blackout restricitions based on geographic regions. I began streaming when TWC and MSG were at odds and I couldn't watch Knick games any other way. My cable package is very unique where I live. I have one msg, no options of paying more for a seocnd. I live seven miles outside of Rochester but I get the Buffalo cable package. If the Sabres are on they black out the Knicks. And they don't just black out the Knicks on one station. There is a station dedicated to the Sabres in addition to low def, and high def msg. I can purchase league pass but the Knicks are blacked out because of where I live. I have friends 2 miles away that get multiple msg channels through twc. I stream some games because if I don't I can't watch them. There is not away for me to purchase the games. I am not going to miss a game because the nba has messed up policies. I would love to have the option of getting league pass.

Understand your dilemma and you sound reasonable, but you or I are not entitled to games. Theft is theft. And if you use a service that pirates games for what you consider your reasonable needs, it encourages more theft.

There is no justification for stealing.

I also suspect people (thought perhaps not you) versed in use bit torrent sites are not limiting themselves to content solely based on criteria such as yours.

Pavvy

8/25/2016  2:53 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/25/2016  2:53 AM
Understand your dilemma and you sound reasonable, but you or I are not entitled to games. Theft is theft. And if you use a service that pirates games for what you consider your reasonable needs, it encourages more theft.

I also suspect people (thought perhaps not you) versed in use bit torrent sites are not limiting themselves to content solely based on criteria such as yours.

calm down man- the people watching technically aren't stealing - the people who own and distribute the torrents sites whilst making money would be the ones liable so think about that before you start calling people thieves. im sorry i dont have enough money to buy league pass every year and I'm sorry i live in London that do not have any access to NBA apart from online

Knickoftime

8/25/2016  11:16 AM
Pavvy wrote:

calm down man- the people watching technically aren't stealing - the people who own and distribute the torrents sites whilst making money would be the ones liable so think about that before you start calling people thieves. im sorry i dont have enough money to buy league pass every year and I'm sorry i live in London that do not have any access to NBA apart from online

You don't justify it by saying you got it from someone else you stole it. If someone steals a Xbox from someone else's house and sells it to you and you know he stole it, you're arguing that's okay then?

And "I don't have enough money" is NOT a justification for theft. If you can't afford something you go without something, just like everyone else.

If you can't afford a car, stealing one from a dealer lot that has hundreds just sitting around is cool?

Pavvy

8/25/2016  3:42 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
Pavvy wrote:

You don't justify it by saying you got it from someone else you stole it. If someone steals a Xbox from someone else's house and sells it to you and you know he stole it, you're arguing that's okay then?

And "I don't have enough money" is NOT a justification for theft. If you can't afford something you go without something, just like everyone else.

If you can't afford a car, stealing one from a dealer lot that has hundreds just sitting around is cool?

thats cool man - you got your theory and I got mine. theres no point of continuing this discussion. good luck in trying to stop the online 'stealing'

NBA Torrents site?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy