[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Media Happy To Attack Knicks Over "Super Team" Comment
Author Thread
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
7/22/2016  1:18 PM
It's already started. The inevitable media attack on the Knicks. They were waiting for something to use in order to go back to their default position of BASHING the Knicks. DRose inadvertently gave them the fodder they needed with his comments. Already Media guys are taking shots at the Knicks.

Knicks talking the talk this offseason, but who really believes them?
July 22, 2016 9:46am EDTJuly 22, 2016 9:46am EDT

The Knicks haven't won much in a long time, but they keep fans believing they're on the cusp.
NBA

By Mitch Lawrence

Phil Jackson didn’t get a meeting with Kevin Durant out in the Hamptons? No problem. Carmelo Anthony was in KD’s ear all along!

Dwyane Wade went to Chicago? What’s the big deal? He came oh-so close to being a Knick!

You think Golden State has the only super team in the NBA? Just wait ‘til 2017, when Anthony, Wade, Chris Paul and LeBron James join forces in New York!

Golden State won 73 games a year ago? Dig this: The Knicks could run the table this coming season!

“I think we have a chance to win every game, and in the league, that is rare,” Derrick Rose, the Knicks’ new point guard, told Slam Magazine.

As you can detect, nobody’s slowing their roll around the Garden when it comes to the Knicks. They’re officially out of control. They’re trying to talk their way to an NBA title and good luck with that. But it certainly has made for an entertaining off-season, at a time when it’s sorely needed. It’s been three long seasons since the Knicks made the playoffs.

Talk is cheap, except in New York, where the Knicks again are all the rage.

“I know it’s early, the offseason,’’ Anthony said. “The excitement is coming to the city. The New York Knicks are starting to be talked about again.’’

Especially by the Knicks.

Anthony got the ball rolling out in Las Vegas during Team USA workouts when he revealed that he had been in constant conversation with Durant a few days before he started his meetings in Hamptons with the Warriors and the five other teams that lost out in the Durant sweepstakes.

“We talked,’’ Anthony said. “Me and him talked. We were in constant communication. We were together. And he made his decision.’’

At least Durant listened to Anthony. Durant didn’t grant Jackson an audience, continuing Phil’s streak of failing to get a sit-down with any of the top free agents ever since he arrived in New York 28 months ago to build a championship team. Three summers in town and Phil’s only big free-agent soirees came with DeAndre Jordan, who was never coming to New York, and Greg Monroe – and the Knicks should be ecstatic Monroe picked the Bucks over a roster spot in New York.

In New York, the Knicks aren’t very good when it comes to winning championships. But they’re the Bill Russell-Celtics when it comes to winning press conferences and the off-season. Anthony, as good a carnival barker as there is, divulged that they were right in the thick of it for Wade before he accepted a two-year, $47 million deal from Chicago.

“There was a chance, definitely a chance,’’ Anthony said. “We would’ve had to pull a rabbit out of a hat in the 25th hour, though. There was a chance. If it was two days earlier, we probably would’ve had Dwyane Wade.”

For the record, the Knicks would have blown almost all of their remaining cap room on Wade, maybe not the greatest idea in the world. At least they filled out their team with a solid starter in Courtney Lee and Brandon Jennings, who might be pressed into extensive minutes if something bad happens to Rose. By the way, word of his workouts in Los Angeles make it seem as if he’ll be an MVP-caliber player again. That’s only adding to the craziness surrounding Jeff Hornacek’s first Knicks team.

Jackson’s 2015 free-agent “haul’’ was limited to mainly backups or borderline starters, including Robin Lopez, Arron Afflalo and Derrick Williams. This summer, he took some risks with Rose and Joakim Noah and at least they’re starting-quality players.

But they’re big names who have seen better days and that’s the depressing part for fans of a team that has won only one playoff series since 2000. It’s also business as usual around the Garden, no matter if it’s Scott Layden, Isiah Thomas, Donnie Walsh, Glen Grunwald or Phil Jackson making the basketball decisions. Put the big names up on the marquee and hope they can be what they once were. So Antonio McDyess led to Stephen Marbury who led to Steve Francis who led to Amar’e Stoudemire who have led to Rose and Noah. They might not be the players they were out in Chicago, but they and Anthony will guarantee sellouts and bring the celebs out to the Garden in droves.

That’s no way to build a title contender for a franchise that hasn’t come close to replacing Patrick Ewing, who last put on the blue and orange in 2000. LeBron James twice has changed teams since 2010 as a free agent and the Knicks never had a shot either time. They once ran all the way out to Los Angeles to have a meeting with Kobe Bryant when he was a free agent and presented him with a chance to sign for the mid-level exception. The spin coming out of the Garden was that at least he gave them a meeting.

Not so with LaMarcus Aldridge, who heard that Jackson wanted him to play center and wisely cancelled. Not so with Durant, who enjoys coming to New York City to visit, but not to try to help the NBA team win its first title since 1973. Next summer? Hey, did you hear, they’ve got a shot to land the entire Banana Boat crew in one massive haul! LeBron has said he’d like to get together before his career is over and play with Anthony, Wade and Paul, and Anthony picked up on that dream.

“A Super team?” Anthony said. “I don’t know. You never know what can happen these days. Everything is different these days. I just want to get through this season first. I want to start this season and enjoy the new Knicks that are on the team. This is a new era for us. I think it’s going to be exciting for us.’’

Exciting? Just wait ‘til they go 82-0…

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/knicks-free-agency-update-carmelo-wade-durant-jackson-nba/1qy8ves7ih7b119s5kdiug4ms9
AUTOADVERT
Knickoftime
Member: #3370

7/22/2016  1:25 PM
nixluva wrote:It's already started. The inevitable media attack on the Knicks. They were waiting for something to use in order to go back to their default position of BASHING the Knicks. DRose inadvertently gave them the fodder they needed with his comments. Already Media guys are taking shots at the Knicks.

The Knicks haven't won much in a long time, but they keep fans believing they're on the cusp.
NBA

By Mitch Lawrence

Phil Jackson didn’t get a meeting with Kevin Durant out in the Hamptons? No problem. Carmelo Anthony was in KD’s ear all along!

Dwyane Wade went to Chicago? What’s the big deal? He came oh-so close to being a Knick!

You think Golden State has the only super team in the NBA? Just wait ‘til 2017, when Anthony, Wade, Chris Paul and LeBron James join forces in New York!

Golden State won 73 games a year ago? Dig this: The Knicks could run the table this coming season!

“I think we have a chance to win every game, and in the league, that is rare,” Derrick Rose, the Knicks’ new point guard, told Slam Magazine.

As you can detect, nobody’s slowing their roll around the Garden when it comes to the Knicks. They’re officially out of control. They’re trying to talk their way to an NBA title and good luck with that. But it certainly has made for an entertaining off-season, at a time when it’s sorely needed. It’s been three long seasons since the Knicks made the playoffs.

“I know it’s early, the offseason,’’ Anthony said. “The excitement is coming to the city. The New York Knicks are starting to be talked about again.’’

Anthony got the ball rolling out in Las Vegas during Team USA workouts when he revealed that he had been in constant conversation with Durant a few days before he started his meetings in Hamptons with the Warriors and the five other teams that lost out in the Durant sweepstakes.

“We talked,’’ Anthony said. “Me and him talked. We were in constant communication. We were together. And he made his decision.’’

At least Durant listened to Anthony. Durant didn’t grant Jackson an audience, continuing Phil’s streak of failing to get a sit-down with any of the top free agents ever since he arrived in New York 28 months ago to build a championship team. Three summers in town and Phil’s only big free-agent soirees came with DeAndre Jordan, who was never coming to New York, and Greg Monroe – and the Knicks should be ecstatic Monroe picked the Bucks over a roster spot in New York.

In New York, the Knicks aren’t very good when it comes to winning championships. But they’re the Bill Russell-Celtics when it comes to winning press conferences and the off-season. Anthony, as good a carnival barker as there is, divulged that they were right in the thick of it for Wade before he accepted a two-year, $47 million deal from Chicago.

“There was a chance, definitely a chance,’’ Anthony said. “We would’ve had to pull a rabbit out of a hat in the 25th hour, though. There was a chance. If it was two days earlier, we probably would’ve had Dwyane Wade.”

For the record, the Knicks would have blown almost all of their remaining cap room on Wade, maybe not the greatest idea in the world. At least they filled out their team with a solid starter in Courtney Lee and Brandon Jennings, who might be pressed into extensive minutes if something bad happens to Rose. By the way, word of his workouts in Los Angeles make it seem as if he’ll be an MVP-caliber player again. That’s only adding to the craziness surrounding Jeff Hornacek’s first Knicks team.

Jackson’s 2015 free-agent “haul’’ was limited to mainly backups or borderline starters, including Robin Lopez, Arron Afflalo and Derrick Williams. This summer, he took some risks with Rose and Joakim Noah and at least they’re starting-quality players.

But they’re big names who have seen better days and that’s the depressing part for fans of a team that has won only one playoff series since 2000. It’s also business as usual around the Garden, no matter if it’s Scott Layden, Isiah Thomas, Donnie Walsh, Glen Grunwald or Phil Jackson making the basketball decisions. Put the big names up on the marquee and hope they can be what they once were. So Antonio McDyess led to Stephen Marbury who led to Steve Francis who led to Amar’e Stoudemire who have led to Rose and Noah. They might not be the players they were out in Chicago, but they and Anthony will guarantee sellouts and bring the celebs out to the Garden in droves.

That’s no way to build a title contender for a franchise that hasn’t come close to replacing Patrick Ewing, who last put on the blue and orange in 2000. LeBron James twice has changed teams since 2010 as a free agent and the Knicks never had a shot either time. They once ran all the way out to Los Angeles to have a meeting with Kobe Bryant when he was a free agent and presented him with a chance to sign for the mid-level exception. The spin coming out of the Garden was that at least he gave them a meeting.

Not so with LaMarcus Aldridge, who heard that Jackson wanted him to play center and wisely cancelled. Not so with Durant, who enjoys coming to New York City to visit, but not to try to help the NBA team win its first title since 1973. Next summer? Hey, did you hear, they’ve got a shot to land the entire Banana Boat crew in one massive haul! LeBron has said he’d like to get together before his career is over and play with Anthony, Wade and Paul, and Anthony picked up on that dream.

“A Super team?” Anthony said. “I don’t know. You never know what can happen these days. Everything is different these days. I just want to get through this season first. I want to start this season and enjoy the new Knicks that are on the team. This is a new era for us. I think it’s going to be exciting for us.’’

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/knicks-free-agency-update-carmelo-wade-durant-jackson-nba/1qy8ves7ih7b119s5kdiug4ms9

So in response we call attention to it, giving people and link and suggesting they read it for themselves.

It it me or is that backwards?

nixluva
USA
7/22/2016  1:32 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
nixluva wrote:It's already started. The inevitable media attack on the Knicks. They were waiting for something to use in order to go back to their default position of BASHING the Knicks. DRose inadvertently gave them the fodder they needed with his comments. Already Media guys are taking shots at the Knicks.

NBA

By Mitch Lawrence

So in response we call attention to it, giving people and link and suggesting they read it for themselves.

I will say that so far many of the other writers i've read on this subject have not been overly negative. Sure they express serious doubt but it's not over the top so far. I'll keep my eye on this going forward to see if the usual suspects like Isola get involved.

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
7/22/2016  1:33 PM
Its bitch Lawrence! Wonder where he had been hiding. LOL who cares? Knicks might be great, they might stink. The stories and team are great to follow right now. We have some good prospects and unicorn to watch develop. Along the way we have enough talent in the SL to challenge anyone in the playoffs sans Cle, but could Lebron turn an ankle? Anything can happen.

We actually have a real team, with some good players, a pretty young roster and all our first rounders moving forward. We have a franchise prospect to build around and 3 other guys who have been all stars and are looking to get back there again. Most of all they WANT TO BE KNICKS.

I don't know what happens but this is the first Knick team really worth getting behind in some time. Looking forward.

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Knickoftime
Member: #3370

7/22/2016  1:35 PM
nixluva wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

NBA

By Mitch Lawrence

I will say that so far many of the other writers i've read on this subject have not been overly negative. Sure they express serious doubt but it's not over the top so far. I'll keep my eye on this going forward to see if the usual suspects like Isola get involved.

I don't know, I'd just prefer to save time, not keep and eye on it and not care right now.

nixluva
USA
7/22/2016  1:43 PM
My concern is that the media starts to make assertions that Rose himself didn't actually make. Rose said that "they're saying". Rose's own assessment seems to be more about being confident and happy with the talent. Rose actual statements were about him having to prove himself and likewise for Noah and Jennings. He was talking about putting in the work and playing to win every game.

Derrick Rose Explains The High Expectations For His New Knicks ‘Super Team’
BY: JACK WINTER 07.22.16

The basketball world’s reaction to Kevin Durant signing the Golden State Warriors was one of shock and awe more than anything else. A former MVP at the height of his game deciding to join the core of a 73-win team? His addition made Golden State prohibitive championship favorites, but also the league’s newest villain, a so-called “super team” of utmost proportions.

Other than the Warriors, the New York Knicks had arguably the flashiest summer of any team in the NBA. The difference between the Bay Area’s squad and the Big Apple’s, of course, is that the former carries the weight of title expectations the latter isn’t anywhere close to bearing – well, at least according to everyone but Derrick Rose.

In a recent conversation with NBA.com’s Lang Whitaker, the Knicks’ new point guard claims league followers believe New York is a “super team” on the level of Golden State.

Q: But with this roster now and all these veterans, what should the expectations be for the Knicks?

ROSE: They’re high. I mean, with these teams right now, they’re saying us and Golden State are the super teams, and they’re trying not to build that many super teams, and Adam Silver came out with the statement and this and that. And the expectations I think of us, we just want to win. Talking to Melo and all the guys who’ve been around. You’ve got Brandon who just signed for one year, he’s got to show why he’s there. I’ve got to show why I’m there. Joakim has to show why he’s there. Everybody’s trying to prove themselves. When you’ve got a group like that, it’s like, alright, I know everybody wants to do that, but we’re going to break this down as simple as possible, and try to win every game.

To be fair, the Knicks should absolutely fare better this coming season than they did in 2014-15. Kristaps Porzingis will be a year older and wiser, and New York will finally have a sense of schematic stability given Phil Jackson’s confidence in Hornacek’s offensive ethos. The additions of guys like Rose, Joakim Noah, and Courtney Lee obviously can’t go overlooked, either.

But to suggest the Knicks are shouldering similar pressure to the Warriors is absolutely ridiculous. Golden State possesses four of the top 15 or so players in basketball; there’s an argument to be made that Durant, Steph Curry, Draymond Green, and Klay Thompson each make a more positive impact on the game than Carmelo Anthony, too. Notoriety also isn’t indicative of on-court ability. Rose and Noah might be All-Star names, but their games haven’t reached that exalted level since injuries to both players robbed them of explosive athleticism that once made them the MVP and a third-place runner-up, respectively.

Rose, as he’s prone to do, is reaching here. New York City is indeed a pressure cooker, and anything less than a postseason berth in 2016-17 would definitely be disappointing for the rebuilt Knicks. But for Rose to compare his new team to the Warriors – or any other proverbial super team, for that matter – is something close to laughable.

http://uproxx.com/dimemag/derrick-rose-knicks-super-team-warriors/
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

7/22/2016  1:49 PM
Bitch Lawrence, nuff said
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
7/22/2016  2:03 PM
Lawerence sucks. A Bay Area paper wrote a story on Rose's comments. It wasnt positive but its nothing like the trash Lawerence wrote.
http://www.eastbaytimes.com/warriors/ci_30157807/nba-super-teams-are-warriors-and-knicks?source=rss
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/22/2016  3:08 PM
NBA players say all the things we want to hear. They all in shape, all want to stay with their current teams if possible, respect their coach, love the fans, and of course look forward to next season!

Media wants to harp on the kids, its the knicks, and its kind of justified.
Who cares, off season letter grades, predictions, what ever is all good, but means nothing.

mythfaze
Member: #106
7/22/2016  4:01 PM
Say stupid things, win stupid prizes.

I'd submit the article is pretty fair given the outlandish nature of Rose's comments.

Aint nobody talking about Knicks and Golden State in the same sentence... or the Knicks as a super team... or the Knicks as an example of the type of team the league wants to prevent from assembling...

Love the confidence though. If talking the talk helps Rose walk the walk next season I couldn't care less what Mitch Lawrence has to say about it.

ekstarks94
Member: #6104

7/22/2016  5:11 PM
Mitch...is a hack.
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

7/22/2016  5:18 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/22/2016  5:25 PM
I don't think Rose a former mvp would make that "super team" comment if he didn't feel 100% healthy
Rose was arguably right up there with Westbrook as best pg post all star break last year posting mvp like numbers:

2015-2016 Post All-Star – 31 ppg, 7.9 asts, 5.4 rbs, 52 FG%, 48 3P%
2009-2010 MVP Season – 32.1 ppg, 9.9 asts, 5.2 rbs, .44 FG%, 33 3P%

If Rose is healthy
If Noah is fully healthy I expect he is he should be putting up 2014 numbers where he was dpy and 5 the in the mvp vote

Melo is melo all star

KP takes the next easy step of becoming a all star which he will .

Between Rose,melo,KP all those guys can go off for 25 a game you have defensive anchors in Noah,KP, Lee..

We are going to fight for the top spot in the east if healthy for sure. Super teams are only super if healthy but if we are then yea having 4 potential all stars in your starting 5 is a super team.

In terms of golden state a super team I don't see it three sharp shooters an aging Iggy and a taller lance Stevenson head wise in dray

THEY HAVE ZERO INSIDE GAME and ZERO bench. They were super exposed in the chip vs the cavs as a zero grit team. Force them inside and they got nothing.

Adding Durant didn't solve that/their problems, added a log jam for ball hogs in klay and curry, they are going to have to play with 2 balls to make them happy ...

Also when did loud mouth assault ball kicking dray become a all star ... I don't see all star numbers . I see a guy with limited hight and skill for his position who got a big head playing along side a mvp.. Plus anyone who kicks a man in the balls is a ***** bitch . Also it's pretty easy to average 7 assists when you're setting illegal screens and passing to a wide open klay or curry.

mreinman
Member: #3189

7/22/2016  6:12 PM
fitzfarm wrote:I don't think Rose a former mvp would make that "super team" comment if he didn't feel 100% healthy
Rose was arguably right up there with Westbrook as best pg post all star break last year posting mvp like numbers:

If Rose is healthy
If Noah is fully healthy I expect he is he should be putting up 2014 numbers where he was dpy and 5 the in the mvp vote

Melo is melo all star

Between Rose,melo,KP all those guys can go off for 25 a game you have defensive anchors in Noah,KP, Lee..

We are going to fight for the top spot in the east if healthy for sure. Super teams are only super if healthy but if we are then yea having 4 potential all stars in your starting 5 is a super team.

In terms of golden state a super team I don't see it three sharp shooters an aging Iggy and a taller lance Stevenson head wise in dray

THEY HAVE ZERO INSIDE GAME and ZERO bench. They were super exposed in the chip vs the cavs as a zero grit team. Force them inside and they got nothing.

Adding Durant didn't solve that/their problems, added a log jam for ball hogs in klay and curry, they are going to have to play with 2 balls to make them happy ...

Also when did loud mouth assault ball kicking dray become a all star ... I don't see all star numbers . I see a guy with limited hight and skill for his position who got a big head playing along side a mvp.. Plus anyone who kicks a man in the balls is a ***** bitch . Also it's pretty easy to average 7 assists when you're setting illegal screens and passing to a wide open klay or curry.

so if we are healthy we are a super team but GS is not?

GS is a dominating favorite while the knicks are tied for 11th (which is pretty damn good compared to last year).

http://www.oddsshark.com/nba/nba-futures

so here is what phil is thinking ....
knicks1248
Member: #582
7/22/2016  6:37 PM
Rose has never played with a scorer like melo, and a versatile big man like kp, or a back up like jennings. he is so amp, as are the rst of the newbies...Not to mention they looking at playing uptempo, and know what kind of coach they have.
ES
nixluva
USA
7/22/2016  8:07 PM
mreinman wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:I don't think Rose a former mvp would make that "super team" comment if he didn't feel 100% healthy

If Rose is healthy

Melo is melo all star

GS is a dominating favorite while the knicks are tied for 11th (which is pretty damn good compared to last year).

The odds makers are guessing like all of us. They've never seen KD and the current GS roster. They've never seen this current Knicks roster either. This Knicks team is well balanced. I'm very curious to see how they come together. The starters already have some past chemistry built in and hopefully that speeds up the process.

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

7/23/2016  1:45 AM
Surprised that anyone would make a big deal over words spoken or written by players excited to be preparing for a new season with new teammates. Or do you want...

Announcer: So how do you feel about this upcoming season?

Player: Geez...I don't know. Not sure our guys are up to the task. We're slow, have no rebounding, and can't hit a shot beyond 15 ft. Three of us are coming off injuries, and I'm not sure this group can actually play together as a team.

So as you can now understand, I have great reservations about this season...but I still believe we will win between 20-25 games.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
stopstandthere
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #6004

7/23/2016  1:59 AM
The Knicks is get used to it. No problem, just attack us.
Welpee
Member: #6239

7/23/2016  7:58 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/23/2016  8:00 AM
1) Mitch Lawrence is a Knick hater so who cares?
2) Rose seemed to be under the impression that others think the Knicks are a super team. If people want to clown him about that fine, but don't spin it like HE said we're a super team. Maybe Rose is hearing this from other players who know first hand the talent the Knicks have put together?
3) Even if he thinks we're a super team, cool! That's an indication to me that he must think he's physically ready to roll and since he has worked out with others on the team and must like what he's seeing.

Personally, I prefer the under the radar approach but I'm not mad at him for being confident.

mreinman
Member: #3189

7/24/2016  12:17 AM
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:

If Rose is healthy

Melo is melo all star

The odds makers are guessing like all of us. They've never seen KD and the current GS roster. They've never seen this current Knicks roster either. This Knicks team is well balanced. I'm very curious to see how they come together. The starters already have some past chemistry built in and hopefully that speeds up the process.

odds makers are not not just guessing like all of us, they are making extremely calculated predictions based on numerous components and data.

the safest predictions are to look at the most recent data for players and teams. The knicks have loads of unknowns while GS was the best team in the league last year and they added one of the best and most efficient forwards of all time. So GS's biggest problem/unknown will be how to integrate this superstar into their offense. I FEEL TERRIBLE FOR THEM

so here is what phil is thinking ....
nixluva
USA
7/24/2016  12:56 AM
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:

If Rose is healthy

Melo is melo all star

odds makers are not not just guessing like all of us, they are making extremely calculated predictions based on numerous components and data.

the safest predictions are to look at the most recent data for players and teams. The knicks have loads of unknowns while GS was the best team in the league last year and they added one of the best and most efficient forwards of all time. So GS's biggest problem/unknown will be how to integrate this superstar into their offense. I FEEL TERRIBLE FOR THEM

The most recent data can be skewed greatly by a lot of factors that aren't necessarily going to remain factors on this new Knicks team. The fact that so much of the roster has changed makes it extremely difficult to just punch numbers and figure out how it will all come together. That's why I talk about intangible factors like change of offensive scheme and personal motivation for many of the players on this Knicks squad. Health issues are another factor. Hard to calculate improving health into the equation.

Obviously GS is gonna be good. That much talent should allow them to be good regardless of any adjustment issues, but it's still a new situation. It's more than just fitting KD into a Finals team. They have changed a lot of the roster in addition to adding KD. He's a great player no doubt but how the team will come together is still hard to tell. Will they be 73 wins good or better? Will they be worse? There's a lot of factors involved.

Media Happy To Attack Knicks Over "Super Team" Comment

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy