Marbury trade rumors
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
nyballer
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #108
USA
8/5/2004  3:54 PM
I know it isn't likely, but if we were going to trade marbury, wouldn't we try to get someone other than vince carter back? marbury has been healthy, vince hasnt, and i think we could get a better player back for marbury, ie marbury and TT for ray allen and rashard lewis? ray allen wants out and tt is a big 3 like rashard, but rashard imo is a better player. it would leave us with two similar players (houston and allen) but ray is an upgrade over a hurt houston, and with crawford in the backcourt wed have a really strong, young nucleus (crawford, allen, lewis, sweetney). with crawford's driving and kicking, sweetneys low post passing and allen's jumpshot, i can see that team going pretty far. i'm not saying we should trade stephon - in fact i think him and crawford and houston as our backcourt is going to be one of the strongest in the league, but if we do trade him i'd rather not trade him for a guy like vince carter.
"easy like sunday morning..." - walt clyde
AUTOADVERT
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
8/5/2004  3:57 PM
I just want to stay excited from the Crawford trade and not bother to think about trading Marbury. We can deal with that when the issue comes up, but it hopefully wonn't for a pretty long time.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
8/5/2004  4:15 PM
Thread: "from the daily news (Vince Carter)" has got this going on.

thanks.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Topic LOCKED
Marbury trade rumors

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy