[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Quick thoughts
Author Thread
purple012870
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #432
8/5/2004  3:13 PM
1. I've wanted Craw more than any of the candidates this off-season & still can't get myself to think that it'll be done. Maybe I'm just pulling a reverse whammy in my head until I read the words consumated or official.

2. This trade creates a spot for Andre Barrett, who may beat out Mooch for the 6-8 minutes that are up for grabs.

3. It also paves the way for a Kurt Thomas trade. I'd be happier with Kurt for Stromile than Kurt/Nazi for Damps. Either way, I'd like to say see ya to Crazy Eyed Kurt.
AUTOADVERT
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
8/5/2004  3:19 PM
Just gotta add 2 thing:
IMO, Damp signing the 1 year MLE offer seems more likely than a sign and trade since GS got Davis. If that is the case, we'd be holding onto Kurt and Nazr.

Also, I don't see Memphis trading Swift for Kurt straight up. I would love to get this guy in a knicks uni. (Although it would most likely reduce Sweets minutes a little)

crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
8/5/2004  3:22 PM
I think West would be too bitter about losing out on Damps to let Stromile go. If we could sign Damps to the MLE, we could easily trade Damps for Stro at the deadline. Easily.

If we want to trade Damps, which we may not.
¿ △ ?
Quick thoughts

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy