from the daily news (Vince Carter)
Author Thread
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
8/5/2004  5:17 PM
Posted by Bonn1997:

If Isiah didn't offer Marbury to try to get Kobe, how could anyone think he's gonna offer Marbury to try to get Carter or Rashard Lewis?

Plain and simple, we didn't have Craw then.
Once again, please Isiah, don't trade Marbs.
AUTOADVERT
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
8/5/2004  5:33 PM
Posted by MaTT4281:
Posted by Bonn1997:

If Isiah didn't offer Marbury to try to get Kobe, how could anyone think he's gonna offer Marbury to try to get Carter or Rashard Lewis?

Plain and simple, we didn't have Craw then.
Once again, please Isiah, don't trade Marbs.

I think you guys are missing the simple fact that Zeke wants to play Marbs and Jamal together. Both are combo guards, neither are so-called 'pure points'. I think the Carter rumors are coming out of the Carter camp at this point.
¿ △ ?
PhilinLA
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #696
8/5/2004  5:43 PM
There is no way Zeke is gonna trade Stephon for Vince. Those rumors are coming from Toronto. If a trade happens it will be for Thomas's or something, and it will only happen if Vince keeps pushing and if Stern is interested in having a superstar in the league's biggest market.
http://amonthhoffundays.blogspot.com/ We got a ringer.
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
8/5/2004  5:53 PM
I think you guys are missing the simple fact that Zeke wants to play Marbs and Jamal together. Both are combo guards, neither are so-called 'pure points'. I think the Carter rumors are coming out of the Carter camp at this point.

I realize that. I was just stating the reasoning behind the Marbs for VC trade. I'm just hoping for the life of me that Isiah isn't tempted to trade Marbs.
from the daily news (Vince Carter)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy