[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Who's left that we can use??
Author Thread
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
7/5/2016  9:20 PM
BRIGGS wrote:For the price Curry got and what we need it may go down as big error. I see flaw with this teams lack of outside shooting. If I'm defending the Knicks I simply sag in because I'll live with the outside shooters as of now and Noah isn't a post scorer. This will disrupt Knicks driving lanes

Melo has shot 40% from 3 since joining the Knicks, Courtney Lee shoots 38% from 3, KP is a natural shooter, Lance Thomas shoots 40% from 3, Galloway shot 40% from 3 first half of the season, Justin Holiday is a good shooter. Rose and Jennings can hit a respectable percentage from deep. That's like over half the roster. Those players all do other things, too. So, uh, good luck with that strategy. Let's watch the season and you tell me if any team sags off the Knicks and dares them to shoot.

¿ △ ?
AUTOADVERT
RonRon
Member: #246
7/5/2016  9:56 PM
Robert Covington who still makes about 1m NEXT YEAR and THIS YEAR

If u want to talk about CHEAP and you want a SHOOTER

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
7/5/2016  10:50 PM
RonRon wrote:Robert Covington who still makes about 1m NEXT YEAR and THIS YEAR

Covington is awesome but is he available? Also, I don't get to watch the Kings but I am a fan of Caron Butler. Does he have anything left? Could he be a Richard Jefferson type player for the Knicks?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
RonRon
Member: #246
7/6/2016  12:01 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
RonRon wrote:Robert Covington who still makes about 1m NEXT YEAR and THIS YEAR

Covington is awesome but is he available? Also, I don't get to watch the Kings but I am a fan of Caron Butler. Does he have anything left? Could he be a Richard Jefferson type player for the Knicks?

Butler is done, you would be paying him to mentor from the bench/locker room

We have about 1.5m (actually according to Spotrack) right under 1.6m from the Derrick Rose trade in trade exceptions
So we can take on Covington's salary and use cash/draft picks to acquire him as he would have about a 1m salary for 2017, and i am guessing after 2 seasons he would be his RFA
because of the cap situation and his cap being so low at vet min, it may take a 1st rounder but we may look to acquire back 2nd rounders

however, we may just offer 2nd round pick cash, as they will need roster spots eventually and are unlikely to pay Covington in FA or lose him for nothing as his value will decline

newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

7/6/2016  3:05 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/6/2016  3:06 PM
There's still a good list of players left out there with some that would look real good coming off our bench.

http://b.bm324.com/t/l?ssid=10573&subscriber_id=bqfkvfrvyaslxvuhknxlowtgvfstbpj&delivery_id=bzdblfppoqzavrmomxwdsznokrgpbic&td=TORiM_W5Yjwa3_JW-E6aRwd5D1ckRzpdlRhO2yLHMCBUAoX2RZuu28VGlYfp7XjxWT6spauPn6ghYZilEp-PeKLRziqktlsHB6ELzArXzXD4A67CoEKXxZVhGcV0LxcSAmDnMu3V2x8CUy-oct9miFUtGDFcuk8RI-AK2MugrOsrnVjejZhJkn63KIloQ5-blSyBdPEuI21ckkj-o6cW4r0bdY50U-6Znu5AzZS70SL4ust-tS2VsoYvjA0tYL8k-PFskPyn8yqdk

I've already said it a few times that i'd love to get K.Martin and D.Lee.

Who's left that we can use??

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy