[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Dumb & Dumber
Author Thread
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
12/21/2001  10:38 AM
According to the realGM message boards this deal is on the verge of happening when Mason can be traded(25th of january)..

Spree+Othella for Robinson+Mason

Myself I am a 100% against this trade but what do you guys think?

Robinson lacks heart and Mason lacks conditioning plus he's short for his position. Why oh why do we keep trying to get players i their prime instead of players who haven't reached or lived up to their potential.
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/21/2001  10:57 AM
Posted by knicksbabyyeah:

According to the realGM message boards this deal is on the verge of happening when Mason can be traded(25th of january)..

Robinson lacks heart and Mason lacks conditioning plus he's short for his position. Why oh why do we keep trying to get players i their prime instead of players who haven't reached or lived up to their potential.

This rumor is a joke. Why would the Bucks trade their starting small and power forward for another shooting guard?
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
12/21/2001  3:45 PM
Posted by martin:
Posted by knicksbabyyeah:

This rumor is a joke. Why would the Bucks trade their starting small and power forward for another shooting guard?
Spree is a good starting SF, even if he is out of position, and mason has been a bust, while Othella has been a starting PF and has a good contract and potential, while Mason has a crappy contract and no potential.

Robinson, when does his contract end?
Dumb & Dumber

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy