[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Who wants to bet KP and two number 1s get traded
Author Thread
WaltLongmire
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5843

7/4/2016  6:20 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/4/2016  8:30 PM
franco12 wrote:
WOODMANnYk wrote:That was the old knicks mgmt ideas.... This knicks mgmt team led by Phil has a different philosophy in building a championship team and trading Kp and your future 1st rounders is not an option.. Going forward, Phil will be keeping his draft picks ...

How can you be so sure? We've gone all in. I absolutely could see us trading KP & Rose for Westbrook if KP has a slow start and we're otherwise healthy and looking like a 500 team.

I hope not, and I'd like to think Phil absolutely values keeping our picks, regardless of the potential opportunity.

But Phil has rolled the dice, and he is saying the window is now.

KP...now and in the future, is one of the selling points you make to a FA who might want to come here.

If he's reached an unacceptable plateau in 3/4 years, and there is a ridiculous offer on the table, maybe he's moved...but I doubt it.

Phil would be crazy to let a 20 year old phenom, who has become a fan favorite beyond the Knicks fan base, get away, and if you are Westbrook you know this, and if you want to come to NYC you wait.

It would be the Anthony trade all over gain...even if you liked the exchange, signing him in FA would have given the Knicks much more flexibility and more assets. Why would Westbrook go to a team with no KP? All he'd have to do is tell OKC and the Knicks that he was not going to sign with the Knicks in such a trade. Think Durant goes to GS if they had to give up Curry to get him?

Makes no sense for Westbrook or the Knicks...a lot of sense for OKC if they know they are losing Westbrook the next year.

Not going to happen...I'll put up money on this not happening, too.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
AUTOADVERT
Paris907
Member: #6099
USA
7/4/2016  7:55 PM
Briggs. We know it's all about money and ticket sales. But we don't know if KP will be a 24/10 shotblocking 5 that can shoot 3s with 2 minutes left in the finals. Once I heard KD went to GSW I felt that they better get someone to board now that Buguts gone. They've folks to fill it but can they establish a presence inside --- that's what was missing. If KP scores 17+ year 2 with 9 boards watch out as he'll be unstoppable at 23/24.
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
7/4/2016  8:03 PM
KP is never getting traded. As much as this season is about trying to make a run in Melo's prime - it's also about taking KP to grad school and getting him experience in playing meaningful NBA games.
¿ △ ?
Who wants to bet KP and two number 1s get traded

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy