[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Free Agency Thread: Vertical is doing a live free agency show starting at 11:30 tonight
Author Thread
Knickoftime
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3370

7/5/2016  1:49 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Seth Curry is reportedly off the table. Mavs signed him. He was intriguing. Not sure why Phil passed on him. Not enough playmaking ability?
Because we got Brandon Jennings?
So if Rose is sitting a game out, who's gonna back up Jennings?
Someone not currently signed to a contract.
Could have been Seth. I wanna know why Phil didn't want him.
I wanna know how you know he didn't?
I think it's a mistake to pass on Keith Durant.
He's obviously saying that Seth Curry is not as good as Steph Curry but who's arguing that. He's saying he's not worth the sign, which is fine. I just wanna know why Phil thought so

You don't know that he didn't. It was a throwaway joke by Berman based on the fact Knicks signed jennings and Curry signed elsewhere.

He isn'r reporting Jackson had no interest. How would be know that?

AUTOADVERT
Cartman718
Member: #1694

7/5/2016  1:57 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Seth Curry is reportedly off the table. Mavs signed him. He was intriguing. Not sure why Phil passed on him. Not enough playmaking ability?
He's obviously saying that Seth Curry is not as good as Steph Curry but who's arguing that. He's saying he's not worth the sign, which is fine. I just wanna know why Phil thought so
You don't know that he didn't. It was a throwaway joke by Berman based on the fact Knicks signed jennings and Curry signed elsewhere.

Lol isn't that his job to know what Knicks mgmt. all this b
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718

7/5/2016  1:59 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Lol isn't that his job to know what Knicks mgmt are talking about like any other reporters
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Knickoftime

7/5/2016  2:01 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Right, because Knicks management called him and told him they weren't interested in a random player with no connection with the team.

That's what happened.

crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
7/5/2016  2:12 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

Right, because Knicks management called him and told him they weren't interested in a random player with no connection with the team.

That's what happened.

You do realize reporters have sources, right?

He stated in an earlier tweet that we has told the Knicks had no interest.

Obviously it doesn't matter all that much, but I don't think it's worth striking a crappy tone with someone here. Berman says he was told the Knicks weren't interested in Curry. That could be an agent, could be someone with the Knicks, any number of people could have knowledge that the Knicks didn't reach out to Seth Curry and then told Berman.

Not sure what the huffiness is about in this situation. Berman directly said this. So either he's lying for absolutely no reason... or someone told him the Knicks weren't interested in Seth Curry, as he said.

¿ △ ?
Cartman718

7/5/2016  2:33 PM
crzymdups wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:

That's what happened.

You do realize reporters have sources, right?

He stated in an earlier tweet that we has told the Knicks had no interest.

Obviously it doesn't matter all that much, but I don't think it's worth striking a crappy tone with someone here. Berman says he was told the Knicks weren't interested in Curry. That could be an agent, could be someone with the Knicks, any number of people could have knowledge that the Knicks didn't reach out to Seth Curry and then told Berman.

Not sure what the huffiness is about in this situation. Berman directly said this. So either he's lying for absolutely no reason... or someone told him the Knicks weren't interested in Seth Curry, as he said.

I do like the job Phil has done this offseason. Don't get me wrong. Knickoftime may not like me questioning lack of signing Seth Curry. Especially since he was available at such a low price.

But there were some moves I didn't completely agree with. Like the 4th year for Noah or the Lance Thomas salary or the Seth Curry lack of signing. Noah's signing can be considered "palatable" if we believe he truly was instrumental in the Courtney Lee signing but even there we didn't really get a deal. We got him at Arron afflalo's current price tag.

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
7/5/2016  3:03 PM
NYKBocker
USA
7/5/2016  3:05 PM
Cartman718

7/6/2016  10:22 AM
This is a joke right?
Cartman718

7/6/2016  10:24 AM
Knickoftime

7/6/2016  10:27 AM
Cartman718 wrote:This is a joke right?

Unless the NBA did away with the salary cap, one suspects yes.

Cartman718

7/6/2016  5:27 PM
Lmao

NYKBocker
USA
7/6/2016  8:03 PM
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

7/6/2016  8:30 PM
NYKBocker wrote:

Calderon might save them from giving Wade $25m

crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
7/6/2016  11:08 PM
Random free agency tidbit - damn it feel bad to be a Sixer edition

¿ △ ?
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
7/6/2016  11:21 PM
crzymdups wrote:Random free agency tidbit - damn it feel bad to be a Sixer edition

OMG

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Cartman718

7/7/2016  1:10 PM
martin wrote:
crzymdups wrote:Random free agency tidbit - damn it feel bad to be a Sixer edition

OMG
Lmao
Cartman718

7/7/2016  2:41 PM
Boban signs with Pistons
Cartman718

7/7/2016  3:01 PM
Dammit I like him a lot more than Jennings. Although I don't know how much he has left. He did well in the playoffs I thought.

smackeddog
Member: #883
7/7/2016  6:12 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/7/2016  6:27 PM
Bulls have waived spencer dinwiddie- is he worth signing as our third string PG?

Also, wonder where Derrick Williams is going to end up

Free Agency Thread: Vertical is doing a live free agency show starting at 11:30 tonight

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy