[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks Sign Ariza!
Author Thread
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
8/4/2004  12:36 AM
So can you provide a link for the claim Kittles had microfracture surgery or did you just make a clown out of yourself by calling my claim "absolutely false"? I'd like to actually read any articles you have on Kittles surgery if it was microfracture surgery.

And yes, Kittles was super fast and an emerging all-star. Now, he doesn't belong on most teams' starting lineups.
AUTOADVERT
codeunknown
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #704
8/4/2004  12:41 AM
Posted by Bonn1997:

So can you provide a link for the claim Kittles had microfracture surgery or did you just make a clown out of yourself by calling my claim "absolutely false"? I'd like to actually read any articles you have on Kittles surgery if it was microfracture surgery.

And yes, Kittles was super fast and an emerging all-star. Now, he doesn't belong on most teams' starting lineups.

There's the link.

http://rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_previousnews.asp?sport=NBA&leaguenum=&id=3095

I guess that makes you the village idiot.

[Edited by - codeunknown on 08/04/2004 00:48:35]
Sh-t in the popcorn to go with sh-t on the court. Its a theme show like Medieval times.
codeunknown
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #704
8/4/2004  1:16 AM
For your further edification, you may also want to take a look at Kittles' numbers after the surgery. There is essentially no drop in any area despite the additions of Martin, Jefferson and Kidd. In terms of clowns, I think that cements your status as Bozo himself.
Sh-t in the popcorn to go with sh-t on the court. Its a theme show like Medieval times.
raven
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #316
Canada
8/4/2004  3:11 AM
Posted by Bonn1997:

So can you provide a link for the claim Kittles had microfracture surgery or did you just make a clown out of yourself by calling my claim "absolutely false"?

Please calm down bonn. Nothing in what he said should justify that you called him a clown.

You call him for not bringing a link that invalidate your claim, but you didn't bring out that validated what you said. That makes things even don't you think ?

raven
Canada
8/4/2004  3:13 AM
Back to the topic, the deal is said to be one yr guaranted with a team option on second yr.

http://www.nypost.com/sports/knicks/28517.htm

I'd prefered a 2 yrs guaranted with team option at the end.

I guess IT is sending a message, kind of "from now you'll have to deserve, nothing is guaranted anymore".

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
8/4/2004  8:09 AM
Posted by raven:
Posted by Bonn1997:

So can you provide a link for the claim Kittles had microfracture surgery or did you just make a clown out of yourself by calling my claim "absolutely false"?

Please calm down bonn. Nothing in what he said should justify that you called him a clown.

You call him for not bringing a link that invalidate your claim, but you didn't bring out that validated what you said. That makes things even don't you think ?
I provided links in a different thread on the players that have had microfracture surgery. Okay, Kittles has according to one source. I never said he didn't; I just said I wanted to see the source. When someone calls your claims "absolutely false," the sensible thing to do is to provide evidence for it, which he finally did. No one's not calm by the way.
I'd call Kittles a top 10 SG before the surgery and at best a top 20 SG now; so I'd add him to the players who are about half what they had been before microfracture surgery.

[Edited by - Bonn1997 on 08/04/2004 08:11:33]
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
8/4/2004  9:52 AM
Posted by raven:

Back to the topic, the deal is said to be one yr guaranted with a team option on second yr.

http://www.nypost.com/sports/knicks/28517.htm

I'd prefered a 2 yrs guaranted with team option at the end.

I guess IT is sending a message, kind of "from now you'll have to deserve, nothing is guaranted anymore".

I just read the one year guarantee with a team option for the second year. I wonder why teams don't sign second round players to 2 years with a team option for a third. Bird Rights and all. Oh well.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
raven
Canada
8/4/2004  10:27 AM
Agree. After the "arena" fiasco, teams should have understood.

I think they don't plan to give him a lot of playing time over his first years but still they want to use the "non guarantee" as an incentive to make him work hard.

Knicks Sign Ariza!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy