Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
4/25/2017  6:58 AM
SugarRay wrote:Apologies if it's already been posted

Kendall Gill's prediction for Rose next year:
“Derrick Rose… He will be an All-Star next year.”

http://dailyknicks.com/2016/06/26/new-york-knicks-derrick-rose-game-changer/

I have a bad feeling Kendall Gill will be our next GM/President!
AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
4/25/2017  7:00 AM
fitzfarm wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:Is Jose worse or Better than Rose? I think you can argue that he is better but I don't see the argument for Rose being better if you are judging Rose on his last 3 seasons.

I do think Jose is overvalued because of his efficiency but his extremely low usage nullifies his efficiency. Fish says Jose is not good enough to take the kind of shots Rose takes and I agree. However, Rose himself is not good enough to take the kind of shots he takes. On top of that Rose is an awful defender who doesn't pass the ball anymore. He wasn't a top distributor for a pg to begin with.

Rose has basically been playing like Jerian Grant except he was not a rookie.

Wow I couldn't disagree with you more , Jose is brokendown old garbage and I danced a jig just to hear he was gone . Rose is a better all around player in every aspect of the game. Esp elevating his teammates play something Jose is awful at also a team leader something Jose can't do cause he is a terrible player. People wanna play with rose, how many top free agents are jumping at the bit to play with Jose, zero.

Jose and rose in the same sentence is a disgrace to rose.

to anyone who follows the game... its silly. I get that some don't like the trade but what is being said to support their arguments is silly, and that word choice is putting it VERY nicely.

I didn't like the trade. Is what it is. Not the direction I would have gone but OK.

If Rose had played on our team last year and put up the exact same production (16 points, 16 shots a game; 96 points per 100 possessions), do you think we'd win more games than we did? How many? There's nothing silly here - people are just disagreeing on how important recent past performance vs. reports of currently being healthy are.

Again it's a low risk high reward move ... Rose had a aweful first half last year and really started playing like his pre injuries old self in the second half .

If Rose is fully healthy fantastic it's gravy. If not he's off the books and even most backups are better then Jose so just that fact some team was stupid enough to take him off the roster is fantastic!

It was low risk until Phil decided we needed to spend $72 mil on Noah to replace Rolo! I realize you couldn't have known that when you typed this though.
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
4/25/2017  7:50 AM
I will put this here.

For all the talk about how Phil has treated Melo. Thinking about it Rose has been treated amazing. Phil believed in him while he was being accused of rape. He went AWOL on the Knicks. Yet his teammates all begged management not to take any serious action. So he was only given a slap on the wrist.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
4/25/2017  12:49 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:I will put this here.

For all the talk about how Phil has treated Melo. Thinking about it Rose has been treated amazing. Phil believed in him while he was being accused of rape. He went AWOL on the Knicks. Yet his teammates all begged management not to take any serious action. So he was only given a slap on the wrist.

Yeah, I don't get Phil's love affair with him at all

yellowboy90
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3538

4/25/2017  1:09 PM
smackeddog wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:I will put this here.

Yeah, I don't get Phil's love affair with him at all

He maybe the only who like Rambis.

Report that Derrick Rose looks lean and explosive

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy