[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Antoine in Atlanta and Crawford in NYC
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
codeunknown
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #704
8/3/2004  11:22 AM
If its true that Walker is a Hawk, he should be available for chump change now - in other words, expiring contracts at the deadline or even now. There's no way Walker's even mildly amused to be in Atlanta. We should be able to get him for expiring deals without even unloading Kurt. After the Crawford deal, though, its unlikely that we'll enough deals left to go after him with out getting rid of Kurt.

In other news, realgm is reporting that a Crawford and Williams for Deke, Norris, Williams and Trybanski might happen today. The Post is reporting that the deal will be Deke, Norris and cash for Crawford and Williams. Im ecstatic with either of these deals.
Sh-t in the popcorn to go with sh-t on the court. Its a theme show like Medieval times.
AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
8/3/2004  11:31 AM
If we get Jamal, I don't think we need another scoring option like Walker. I might consider pursuing Walker by the trade deadline only if Sweetney ends up really struggling, which I don't expect.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
8/3/2004  11:34 AM
wow, lots of repeating threads.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Topic LOCKED
Antoine in Atlanta and Crawford in NYC

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy