[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Would it be possible to create an 'ultimateJets' site?
Author Thread
stanleybostitch
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1071

6/14/2016  11:53 PM
This has probably come up before, but it'd be great to have threaded discussions for the Jets, as the online communities that used to be good (Jetsblog) have died. Have you given thought to this? I ask with zero knowledge of how much work it must be to keep UK up and running as it is (thank you for this, btw), but thought I'd ask anyway.
The new new core: Randle, RJ, IQ. Maybe Mitch. Future pick. Future trade. Future FA.
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
6/15/2016  12:21 PM
stanleybostitch wrote:This has probably come up before, but it'd be great to have threaded discussions for the Jets, as the online communities that used to be good (Jetsblog) have died. Have you given thought to this? I ask with zero knowledge of how much work it must be to keep UK up and running as it is (thank you for this, btw), but thought I'd ask anyway.

Certainly is very possible. I'm personally not a fan of football or the Jets but know many who are. We obviously have all of the know-how to do it but the main ingredient is being a fan first and then having a place to go and actually doing the initial recruit of posters and fans to get that momentum of chatter going on a site.

What's your interest level?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
stanleybostitch

6/15/2016  5:14 PM
Interest is high as it's a community I would want to be part of and would visit frequently. All the "modern" discussion software in use like disqus and others just don't hold a candle to old fashioned threaded discussions. So, depending on what's required would be happy to volunteer some time.
The new new core: Randle, RJ, IQ. Maybe Mitch. Future pick. Future trade. Future FA.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
6/15/2016  6:56 PM
stanleybostitch wrote:Interest is high as it's a community I would want to be part of and would visit frequently. All the "modern" discussion software in use like disqus and others just don't hold a candle to old fashioned threaded discussions. So, depending on what's required would be happy to volunteer some time.

cool. contact us offline? info@ultimateknicks.com

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
stanleybostitch

6/15/2016  9:09 PM
Y will do. Thx.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
7/7/2016  10:16 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/19/2019  9:15 AM
it's possible but who wants a site where one of you're main forum topics will be the incessant spelling of 4 letter words?

Now UltimateGiants would be a safer, much more commercially pleasing bet.

And let's not forget what happened to UltimateNets.com. Oh, wait, I did that already...

Would it be possible to create an 'ultimateJets' site?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy