[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Screaming "A" Smith reiterates Lebron could leave if......
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/26/2016  1:34 PM
Cav's win. He fulfills his promise in Cleveland and keeps some form of integrity.
http://cavaliers.247sports.com/Bolt/Stephen-A-Smith-reiterates-that-LeBron-James-may-leave-the-Cavs-45466125

Where does this leave Bosh? This gets complicated as he got some blood issues and a contract.
Whiteside eats up capspace as they don't have his birdrights.
Miami needs one more "superfriend". CP3 still year away from free agency.

Like most speculative threads, it all circles back to Melo. Melo to Miami for Dragic and Winslow.
Still need more pieces but you get the drift.

Lebron is playing some fantastic basketball!

AUTOADVERT
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

5/26/2016  4:07 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/26/2016  4:08 PM
I think that the PR-hit that LeBron would take for leaving CLE a 2nd time would be unimaginable. To his credit, however, he is an out of the box thinker.....so if anyone would pull that move...it'd be him.

If we get Winslow and Dragic out of them I'd take it. Any chance that a rebuilding Bulls would swap Jimmy Butler for those two? Butler would be good enough to give Porzingis a little more time to grow into being a franchise player but is young enough for them to form a dynamic duo for years to come.

mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

5/26/2016  4:15 PM
NardDogNation wrote:I think that the PR-hit that LeBron would take for leaving CLE a 2nd time would be unimaginable. To his credit, however, he is an out of the box thinker.....so if anyone would pull that move...it'd be him.

If we get Winslow and Dragic out of them I'd take it. Any chance that a rebuilding Bulls would swap Jimmy Butler for those two? Butler would be good enough to give Porzingis a little more time to grow into being a franchise player but is young enough for them to form a dynamic duo for years to come.

no way they give up butler for that

so here is what phil is thinking ....
Nalod
USA
5/27/2016  10:26 AM
NardDogNation wrote:I think that the PR-hit that LeBron would take for leaving CLE a 2nd time would be unimaginable. To his credit, however, he is an out of the box thinker.....so if anyone would pull that move...it'd be him.

Im thinking Lebron would handle it much better and reiterate his goal was to bring a chip to cleveland. I think fans would be ok with it. If they win, I don't see why Cav's would be in decline so leaving does not make sense.
While I doubt Wade leaves, he is a free agent as well so those two could actually place themselves with Clippers, or dare I say Knicks? Long shot stuff folks, just word salad fun!

Fist things first, they have to get by the Raptors!!!!

Vmart
Member: #247
USA
5/28/2016  10:11 AM
LeBron won't leave the East or Cleveland. This is his sixth straight finals appearance. If he goes to the West there is a good chance he doesn't even get out of the semi finals. He can't risk his star power being diminished.
Nalod
USA
5/28/2016  10:27 AM
He could to go GSW. SAS. I doubt he'd do that. SA.Smith Says "Could go" back to miami.
Vmart
USA
5/28/2016  10:30 AM
Nalod wrote:He could to go GSW. SAS. I doubt he'd do that. SA.Smith Says "Could go" back to miami.

Regardless of where he goes in the east it's his. The way I see it is that the east is locked up for LeBron for three more years.

franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
5/28/2016  10:58 AM
Hahn & Humpty talked about him going to the Clippers if they won with Melo coming vis a vis a Blake trade and potentially wade signing a discounted deal.

So your line up would be:

Chris Paul
Wade
Melo
Lebron
Jordan

If healthy and if they gel, that is right up there with all time wins.

Vmart
USA
5/28/2016  11:24 AM
Wade won't leave Miami that is his team he would rather go out like Kobe with one team.
Nalod
USA
5/28/2016  2:34 PM
Man, you know a lot about Wade and Lebron!! but you just taking the obvious view.

Nobody saying anyone is moving. The key word is "Could"...........

Vmart
USA
5/28/2016  2:43 PM
Nalod wrote:Man, you know a lot about Wade and Lebron!! but you just taking the obvious view.

Why speculate on woulda, shoulda and coulda. Your right I'll play along and help pass time. Wade could leave, Lebron could leave. Melo could wave his NTC. Phil could leave anytime. Knicks could get Durant. Why not put everything in could category.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

5/28/2016  3:39 PM

Now thats a trade I wouldn't mind. Dont believe Butler will be in play, but Winslow and Dragic would be a nice haul with a mix of experience and youth.

Nalod
USA
5/28/2016  5:10 PM
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:Man, you know a lot about Wade and Lebron!! but you just taking the obvious view.

Why speculate on woulda, shoulda and coulda. Your right I'll play along and help pass time. Wade could leave, Lebron could leave. Melo could wave his NTC. Phil could leave anytime. Knicks could get Durant. Why not put everything in could category.

Why talk about anything?

Vmart
USA
5/28/2016  5:25 PM
Nalod wrote:
Vmart wrote:

Why talk about anything?

Yeah that's why I said I'll play along.

Nalod
USA
5/28/2016  6:30 PM
"Sing along with Screaming "A"......."
Screaming "A" Smith reiterates Lebron could leave if......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy