[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

How about this from Golden State
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
5/25/2016  5:13 PM
Draymond Green to Phlly for pick #1 #26 and Jahill Okafor--take Branden Ingram--let Harrison barnes walk
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
5/25/2016  5:18 PM
What kind of team would Philly put on the floor around Draymond??? He'd be furious. No way GSW blows it up, even if they lose. Steph Curry got injured and lost his mojo, sh!t happens. They'll come back mostly intact next season.

Though I do think they let Barnes walk.

The two RFA I think will walk because of team cap reasons are in this series, actually: Dion Waiters and Harrison Barnes.

The way Waiters is playing for the OKC right now in this series, I would take him on the Knicks. But the way he plays in the regular season, I would not.

¿ △ ?
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
5/25/2016  5:22 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/25/2016  5:22 PM
They sure could use David Lee. They are getting killed on the boards. By the way look for Pau Gasol to sign with The Warriors.
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
5/25/2016  5:23 PM
Vmart wrote:They sure could use David Lee. They are getting killed on the boards. By the way look for Pau Gasoline to sign with The Warriors.

I was thinking Memphis for Pau so he could play with Marc, but GSW makes a ton of sense.

¿ △ ?
Vmart
Member: #247
USA
5/25/2016  5:29 PM
crzymdups wrote:
Vmart wrote:They sure could use David Lee. They are getting killed on the boards. By the way look for Pau Gasoline to sign with The Warriors.

I was thinking Memphis for Pau so he could play with Marc, but GSW makes a ton of sense.

I thought about that too but I think he is trying to win another championship.

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
5/25/2016  5:34 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Draymond Green to Phlly for pick #1 #26 and Jahill Okafor--take Branden Ingram--let Harrison barnes walk

Why would they trade Draymond? GS is a title contender as is for the next 5 years. And why does Philly deal it all for Draymond who will be far ahead of their developmental timeline as a team? That is a deal that benefits no one.

newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

5/25/2016  6:57 PM
Vmart wrote:They sure could use David Lee. They are getting killed on the boards. By the way look for Pau Gasol to sign with The Warriors.

I think he's gonna sign with the Spurs especially if Duncan retires which he needs to but i can see GSW as well.

newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

5/25/2016  7:00 PM
Knixkik wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:Draymond Green to Phlly for pick #1 #26 and Jahill Okafor--take Branden Ingram--let Harrison barnes walk

Why would they trade Draymond? GS is a title contender as is for the next 5 years. And why does Philly deal it all for Draymond who will be far ahead of their developmental timeline as a team? That is a deal that benefits no one.

Why are we talking about trades between Philly and GSW on a New York Knicks board??

yellowboy90
Member: #3538

5/25/2016  7:16 PM
This is silly talk. GSW has plenty of options but that isn't one of them. Their best option is to work out a sign and trade deal for Barnes and include Bogut deal. Orlando might be a good team to trade with since they want a wing player and a defensive center. Now, Orlando could ask for Oladipo or just be satisfied with two huge traded player exceptions.

Now that GSW has made room they can now go after Batum in free agency to take the place of Barnes. This gives them a better defender and all around better player who can handle the ball and create. They basically have there Igudola replacement when he leaves after next year.

blkexec
Member: #748
5/25/2016  8:34 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/25/2016  8:34 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

Why are we talking about trades between Philly and GSW on a New York Knicks board??

Exactly..... There are places for non knick stuff......

http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=54148&page=25

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
mreinman
Member: #3189

5/25/2016  8:35 PM
Why in the freakin world would GS want to trade one of the best players in the game for young unproven guys while GS is in the thick of winning? If they lose they should rebuild?
so here is what phil is thinking ....
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
5/25/2016  8:52 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:This is silly talk. GSW has plenty of options but that isn't one of them. Their best option is to work out a sign and trade deal for Barnes and include Bogut deal. Orlando might be a good team to trade with since they want a wing player and a defensive center. Now, Orlando could ask for Oladipo or just be satisfied with two huge traded player exceptions.

Now that GSW has made room they can now go after Batum in free agency to take the place of Barnes. This gives them a better defender and all around better player who can handle the ball and create. They basically have there Igudola replacement when he leaves after next year.

I think GS would be happy to add Ingram and Okafor. That would take a lot of pressure off of them. Theyd have the money to resign Fetus Ezeli and Okafor would give them the interior scoring they now lack.

RIP Crushalot😞
Chandler
Member: #6197

5/25/2016  9:15 PM
this would be a negative for both teams. Green is too valuable for what GS does in terms of his versatility and glue factor.

Philly would be giving up a ton for glue but have nothing left to stick together

(5)(5)
EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
5/25/2016  10:07 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:This is silly talk. GSW has plenty of options but that isn't one of them. Their best option is to work out a sign and trade deal for Barnes and include Bogut deal. Orlando might be a good team to trade with since they want a wing player and a defensive center. Now, Orlando could ask for Oladipo or just be satisfied with two huge traded player exceptions.

I think GS would be happy to add Ingram and Okafor. That would take a lot of pressure off of them. Theyd have the money to resign Fetus Ezeli and Okafor would give them the interior scoring they now lack.

I don't do that trade if I am Philly. No way Jose. Way too much given up.

This is the Randle.
mreinman
Member: #3189

5/25/2016  10:13 PM
EwingsGlass wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

I don't do that trade if I am Philly. No way Jose. Way too much given up.

it makes zero sense for either team.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
How about this from Golden State

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy