[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Tim Thomas Retaliation??

Author Poll
NYK3
Member: #725
USA
Do you think Tim Thomas will retaliate against Jason Collins this season?
Yes
No
View Results

Author Thread
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
8/2/2004  10:25 PM
Posted by Panos:
Posted by tkf:

collins is a bum, no need to retaliate,and martin is a joke, he talked all that crap and his own team the nets didn't think twice about NOT stepping up to the plate to give him star type money.. The nuggets overpaid by a ton, and they did this with a good young PF on their team named NENE.... KIKI won't look like a genius so much if the nuggets to do not go far this year...

DOn't think so. Denver is gonna rock next year. Front line is so good, they're going to move Carmelo to the 2.

who plays SF? and who on that front line has a post game? yea... get back to me on that one, stockpiling players who are good but play the same position does not mean that your team is going to be good....
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
AUTOADVERT
technomaster
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #426
USA
8/2/2004  11:48 PM
I think TT's talk of retaliation is a bit immature... he should get over it. Talk is cheap, anyway... do your talking on the floor. Get angry at EVERY opponent, play with a chip on your shoulder.

As far as Denver goes, they have depth and quality in the frontcourt position. I'd expect Carmelo to play some minutes at SG/SF and KMart to play some PF/SF. Kenyon was quick enough to do that with the Nets. As a SF, I wouldn't expect him to put up killer numbers--- but I would expect him to be an excellent versatile defensive stopper. Carmelo and Andre Miller are both solid post-up threats--- and Nene/Camby are solid enough passers from the high post.
“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
8/3/2004  1:06 AM
if andre miller and melo is denvers post up offense, then they will have trouble in that area...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
codeunknown
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #704
8/3/2004  1:13 AM
If I was Denver, I would run a lot of triangle, making Martin and Camby high post passers - look for some killer finishes. Running Melo of double screens to get him looks. Also, pick and roll with Miller and Martin. Post up Martin occasionally.
Sh-t in the popcorn to go with sh-t on the court. Its a theme show like Medieval times.
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
8/3/2004  1:14 AM
Melo is essentially Denver's 'Post' offense. He's nigh on unstoppable from the wing and can get by pretty much anyone in the league. Kmart is the same at the other wing. Any decent pass will be able to feed Kmart. I don't think Denver has much to worry about other than outside shooting. I'm shocked they didn't get a shooting guard. I don't think Melo can play there.
¿ △ ?
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
8/3/2004  1:33 AM
K-Mart has a decent low post game. You can't view it in black and white (either a player does or does not have a low post game). Out of the 30 teams' starting PFs, K-Mart's low post game would probably be ranked around 10th
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
8/3/2004  11:10 AM
Did anyone read the article about Tim Thomas. He said he was still made about the foul. And that Zeke was happy that Tim said what he said. Thomas also has been doing boxing training all summer. Its not to develop his fighting skill but to improve his conditioning. With a some guy I forgot his name but he is from Paterson NJ just like Thomas. TT says he wants to have been conditioning so he won't get injured as easily.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Tim Thomas Retaliation??

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy