my pick in the east is Washington and west is Pheonix
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
NYK3
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #725
USA
8/1/2004  12:34 PM
In the West i also believe Phoenix and i think if Philly can stay healthy they can be dangerous, so philly is my pick in the east
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers!!!
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
8/1/2004  12:53 PM
Utah, Phoenix, Houston and Denver will all be improved. With Denver and possibly Houston being top 4 seeds in the Wild Wild West. Lakers will go way down, Twolves won't be as good, Memphis will go down unless they get Damps.

In the East, Boston and Philly will be improved, Magic are a completely different team, Washington is okay but have much to prove (how are they different from 02-03 GSW?), obviously Miami is much different and can handle big men. Milwaukee, Toronto, Atlanta and Chicago will go downhill in mine opinion. I think Detroit will actually improve this year, as will Indiana. It will be no cakewalk for the Knicks, not counting their own division where the Nets are dead. Of course, no one knows what the Knicks will look like yet, now do we?
¿ △ ?
timmyTtop
Member: #680
8/1/2004  2:03 PM
in the west, either houston or denver, my pick is houston prolly cuz gundy is great. in the east, def miami.
simrud
Member: #474
USA
8/1/2004  2:07 PM
I'd pick the Knicks. We were pretty bad last year both recordwise and the way they looked. If they get to 45 wins it will be a great improvement.

Wizards can't shoot. Not a single shooter in the starting lineup and they also turn the ball over a lot with Hughes and Arenas at the guards.

Sixers still only have Iverson, its all up to his health.

Boston is the same team as last year, so I dont' expect much change unless you expect the highschooler to come in and have a big impact.

In the West I'm picking Utah. Sloan is the man. Now that he actually has a frontline to work with, they are a playoff lock. I say they go into he 2nd round.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
what teams will improve the most from last year

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy