[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Odor(mlb) no saint. But Bluejays Bautista..had TKO coming eventually.
Author Thread
DJMUSIC
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1283

5/16/2016  3:17 PM
Raptors NBA series win vs. Heat not story yesterday.
Odor and Rangers mlb team getting thrashed
But wait, let's not blame Texas 100% all
The way alone.

Bat flipping mlb star Arrogant 'Me' 1st
Jose Bautista could have seriously hurt
Some Ranger players last season with his
Angered 'Co.#cky' bat flip, while doing
His HR trot jawing, bashing the defeated
Texas Ranger team, to delight of home fans
In romp closeout mlb playoff Series win.
(2015, fall)

So Jose yesterday hard spike cleat slid into
2nd.baseman Odor whom did not back away from
Jose up in his face. After a Odor push shove
Keep in mind last yr., loss and mock Bautista
Jose responded with air punch.

Odor responding with perfect placed right,hook
Nearly on button of arrogant Jose Bautista big
Bearded jaw, Down goes Frazier !!!!

Well video don't lie,..
Raptors NBA big win could not prevail over
Knockout of Jose Bautista, and btw Blue Jays
Lost!

Sorry but a story, one as Jose learns lessons
The hard way instead of letting Odor shove go
Based on his antics last yr.2015

Lol, .. Back to nba playoffs and Knicks chat
*smiles...

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
5/16/2016  3:41 PM
Hey Jose! That's part of the game also! Hope you enjoyed watching all those balls and showing up the pitchers. The pitchers are all watching you get cracked in the jaw. Fun for everyone!

I would have just put my best fastball in his ribs but that video works really well also. Nice right from Odor. You can tell Jose hasnt been in too many real fights. He might as well of shaved into his goatee "punch me here"

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
5/16/2016  3:48 PM
Joey Bats already got plunked a couple minutes earlier. Why he was on first. I gotta say, he got absolutely clocked on that and didn't fall down. I'll give him that!
DJMUSIC

5/16/2016  4:12 PM
fishmike wrote:Hey Jose! That's part of the game also! Hope you enjoyed watching all those balls and showing up the pitchers. The pitchers are all watching you get cracked in the jaw. Fun for everyone!

I would have just put my best fastball in his ribs but that video works really well also. Nice right from Odor. You can tell Jose hasnt been in too many real fights. He might as well of shaved into his goatee "punch me here"

Lol agree
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

5/17/2016  1:07 AM
Always thought Bautista was a PED user...his HR jump that one year was ridiculous.

Looked like he was trying to knee the 2nds baseman in the ballz on that slide, too.

Good example of why you have to keep your left up when fighting.

Don't like violence, but not too unhappy to see him get clocked like he did.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
5/17/2016  8:03 AM
WaltLongmire wrote:Always thought Bautista was a PED user...his HR jump that one year was ridiculous.

Looked like he was trying to knee the 2nds baseman in the ballz on that slide, too.

Good example of why you have to keep your left up when fighting.

Don't like violence, but not too unhappy to see him get clocked like he did.

yea exactly. Never want to see people get hurt, and violence is never really and answer. However what Jose got was more like a grown up spanking for big boys.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
5/17/2016  8:04 AM
as most of said on here... bautista has had this coming for a long time. watches every hr ball, always acts real tough. there is a lot of "fake hustle" about him. glad to see him get clocked.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/17/2016  10:39 AM
If the punch was for the cleat, that's cool.
But the way baseball reacts when a guy hits a home run and flips the bat, watches it, or what ever is a bit over done.
Personally I think "Respect for the game" is taken too hard. Pitchers can fist pump a strike out, but a player hits a HR and flips the bat warrants throwing a 100mph object at his head?
Im no fan, but the Latin "Bravado" of this guy is kind of ok in my book. Let these guys have some self expression!!! Its not like he is flipping the bat and grabbing his cup after a home run!
blkexec
Member: #748
5/17/2016  12:02 PM
Nalod wrote:If the punch was for the cleat, that's cool.
But the way baseball reacts when a guy hits a home run and flips the bat, watches it, or what ever is a bit over done.
Personally I think "Respect for the game" is taken too hard. Pitchers can fist pump a strike out, but a player hits a HR and flips the bat warrants throwing a 100mph object at his head?
Im no fan, but the Latin "Bravado" of this guy is kind of ok in my book. Let these guys have some self expression!!! Its not like he is flipping the bat and grabbing his cup after a home run!

I agree with you, but there has to be a line somewhere. If they let the bat flipping go, then the players will take it a step further, and grabbing their cup might be that next step. So I understand they want to limit show boating. But I also agree with pitchers allowed to fist pump on strike outs, is a double standard. Either make the rules clear, or let them express themselves.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

5/17/2016  12:29 PM
Odor is a legend. That video will be played for eternity
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
5/17/2016  1:09 PM
blkexec wrote:

I agree with you, but there has to be a line somewhere. If they let the bat flipping go, then the players will take it a step further, and grabbing their cup might be that next step. So I understand they want to limit show boating. But I also agree with pitchers allowed to fist pump on strike outs, is a double standard. Either make the rules clear, or let them express themselves.

personally, i don't care about the fist pumping by pitchers. if a batter hits a HR and pumps his fist, i wouldn't care either. the bat flipping (especially by bautista in last years playoffs) is over the line to me. if a pitcher struck someone out and threw his glove his glove down, i'd have a similar take and wouldn't like it, but i've never seen that. if you flip your bat like bautista does, expect to get drilled (and knocked the **** out).

"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/17/2016  2:19 PM
The player must let go of the bat. Pitcher does not remove his glove.
Soccer players and in Hockey they also celebrate. Player can't run with the bat.
I don't condone "taunting", but at the same time this "Respect for the game" is losing fans interest.
There is a line, and while Recievers in football have crossed it, there should be
Baseball is still huge but not thriving as it once was.
DJMUSIC

5/18/2016  9:04 PM
nyk4ever wrote:
blkexec wrote:

personally, i don't care about the fist pumping by pitchers. if a batter hits a HR and pumps his fist, i wouldn't care either. the bat flipping (especially by bautista in last years playoffs) is over the line to me. if a pitcher struck someone out and threw his glove his glove down, i'd have a similar take and wouldn't like it, but i've never seen that. if you flip your bat like bautista does, expect to get drilled (and knocked the **** out).

agreed.. could not have said it better
if Jose 'Bat flip' intentions ..to DUGOUT of Rangers in anger
didn't happen, Bautista would have not got his clocked CLEANED up 1 punch

Odor followups ..may have been wrong and excessive
however Jose needs to be blamed more than media blames Odor. Jose is taunter and his Bat Flip caused this mess..
cause Jose wanted this BIG time Blue Jays playoff win to be ALL ABOUT HIM instead of a TEAM Win. simply said

I watched that game and though Rangers are no saints, Jose been arrogant as he got good as MLB Allstar for a long time now.
He need to tone down his "Self is Me" ways realize its a Team Sport.

DJMUSIC

5/18/2016  9:07 PM
EnySpree wrote:Odor is a legend. That video will be played for eternity

Agree
no fan of Odor whom plays as hard as next guy
But MLB going excessive on Odor as if Jose is Faultless in all this RANGERs/BLUE Jays Feud

Video is nearly as good as this NBA Knick/Laker classic
*grins

Odor(mlb) no saint. But Bluejays Bautista..had TKO coming eventually.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy